Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Weekend ka vaar with Siddy... Happy Birthday Siddy!

Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 07 January 2018 at 5:29am | IP Logged

She could not be more happy.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy
It's time to get all fizzy

She danced along, smiling and jumping while singing those lines like a chirpy bird. Gripping the phone in her hand, she pressed on the remote button, letting her body relax in the fluffy cushions on the couch. 
She still could not believe her question got selected. 
She could not believe it when she got the acknowledgement message from Appy fizz.
She was the luckiest girl in millions. She was Appy fizz caller of the week winner! 

She could not help but stare at the phone. Ever since she had received the initial phone call congratulating her for being selected as the Appy Fizz caller of the week, Siddy had been super excited; she spent majority of her day staring at the phone. Her heart skipping a beat each time it rang! 

Siddy was an avid Big Boss viewer and had been convinced by her friends to participate in the Appy Fizz contest, which was held in honour of the season coming to a close. After much pleading from her friends, Siddy participated and to her pleasant surprise she had won the opportunity of not only speaking to Salman Khan but also addressing the BB11 housemates. She had so much to say to each and everyone of them that maybe a face to face meeting with them would have been more apt. Don't push it, itna hi kaafi hai, she thought to herself.

The Weekend Ka Vaar today was more entertaining than the previous times. Salman Khan rocked in his black suit. And the nok-jhoks between the gharwale made it all fun and exciting. But still Siddy remain distracted - her staring session with the phone seemed to have continued even after the show had gone on air. 
She could not wait to talk to Shilpa Shinde who looked very beautiful in the royal red gown with a matching royal smile. 

"So gharwale ab waqt hai fizzy hone ka matlab it's time for Appy Fizz caller of the week. Phone lagaya jaye please," said Salman in his sexy voice.
The phone rang and she jumped in her seat. Her heart began racing rapidly and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. With a shaking hand, she answered the phone and spoke in a rather quavering voice;

"H...H..Hi S...S...Salman."
"H...Hello...t...to...y...you...too" mimicked Salman, making the housemates, audience as well as Sidra laugh. 

"Sorry, I am just very nervous and excited about talking to you and the housemates." explained Sidra. She blushed seeing Salman display his adorable smile that could make any girl go crazy, on the muted T.V screen. "My name is Sidra by the way."

"Hi Sidra, so who would you like to speak to?"

"Well, I have a lot to say to all of them, but I would like to speak to my favourite, Shilpa Shinde." The screen focused on the Big Boss house as she was greeted with a welcoming smile and waving hands.

She always loved Shilpa. Her ability to tackle everyone in every tough situation in the Big Boss house was admirable. Shilpa made life inside BB look so easy with her bindaas attitude and how she was able to maintain a calm demeanour during times of anxiety was commendable. Sidra really appreciated the way Shilpa chose to play the game.

"Hi Shilpa, my question for you is how do you manage to remain calm in every situation and what is the secret behind your energy and strength?" 

"Hello Sidra. It is very hard to stay calm in the Big Boss house especially when you are unaware of what may happen next. Who you are going to get involved with in a fight or when you will be eliminated so I try taking each day as it comes and I also always try to stay calm by humming music whilst cooking and cracking jokes in the camera." 
She answered it all so gracefully and her voice sounded more beautiful. Is it because she was talking to her? 

"What does it feel like being in Big Boss which is such a big platform and when this show ends, what are you going to miss?" 

"Big Boss is like being on another planet, where we are Aliens."
She laughed as all the gharwale joined her including Salman.
"But seriously, it is like a cute little place, with all the new rules and is a once in a lifetime opportunity as I really don't think any of us sat here can say we have experienced anything like this before. Like sometimes we told to be dinosaurs and sometimes we lay eggs and got into fights to save our respective eggs but overall it was so much fun.
Jab main yahan aayi thi to mujhe apne ghar ki yaad bohat aati thi, aur ghar anjaana sa lagta tha. Vo apne pan wali feeling nahi aati thi, liken ab Big Boss ka ye ghar apna hai. Aur hum sab larte larte ek parivaar ban gaye hain. With each fight, we have grown closer in someway. I will miss this house and its people a lot. It has given me very beautiful memories that I will take with me when I leave this house. But I think I will miss the Appy Fizz caller of the week the most - bohat gharwalon ki pol khol dete hain ye Appy Fizz wale callers." Everyone laughed.

"Thank you Shilpa. I am such a big fan of yours and you are playing amazingly well and you will definitely win it."

"Thank you so much Sidra and a very happy birthday to you."
Sidra was so happy and surprised to see Shilpa and the housemates wish her on her birthday.

"Thank you so much , you all made my birthday so special. But how did you all know?"

"Sidra ji jab aapne ye contest enter kiya tha, tab aapko apne naam ke saath saath age aur location bhi batani thi, to aapki date of birth se pata chala ke aaj aap ka birthday hai. So here is wishing you a very happy birthday and a very happy new year also."

"Thank you Salman." She had millions of lines in her mind and thousands of happy emotions, as she got the best gift on her birthday.
The line cut off as Salman bid her a good bye. She smiled looking at the T.V screen enjoying the rest of the show. 
It was the best birthday ever full of happiness!

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 08 January 2018 at 10:00am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meshmeshConfused_Soulmisanthropist.-Namita-rai-kishori..sweetchick.-Tulips-Get-LostMinzPieopsora2090-Swetha-

misanthropist. IF-Rockerz
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

Fan Fiction Graphicer, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 07 January 2018 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday SidraHug

We wish all your wishes come true and life brings you a special surprise for every candle on your cake. May the dream that means the most start coming true from this year:) Enjoy your day with your family and loved ones!

Here's a token of appreciation for the hard work you have put in as Crazy Creative:

Credits:

| -Tulips- | dmegha | Yuvika

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonatiameshmeshConfused_Soulrai-kishori..sweetchick.-Tulips-Get-Lostopsora2090-Swetha-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 08 January 2018 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
happy birthday sidra

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Get-Lost-Swetha-

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini