Radha Krishna Balram offscreen 😉
Radha's family 😛

Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Bal Krishna  😉
Bal Radha 😳

Elder cast I am least interested in them because I don't find them much suitable as compared to younger cast 😆 and Thank God , they don't have any major role in the show😆
Krishna
Radha
My most favourite pics ❤️ ⭐️ 👏

Though it is from old shoot and will not be shown in the show , this pic somehow is very beautiful ❤️ 😃

You can watch the sets from this link -
https://youtu.be/F6-yqKMqyKc
Some pics from the sets -

Krishna's Room -

Mathura [Kans Mahal]-
Vrindavan -

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Even I prefer the actors in their original skin tone rather than be coloured with some colour , it looks terribly awful 🤢 😆

Natural skin  tone looks best! 😃 ⭐️

Yeah looks better but I wish for one day for someone to portray a God in their skin tone that Janaki and Proteeti were describing about. 😉 After Gurmeet's portrayal of Lord Vishnu, I don't think anyone can come on par with him. I mean, Colors show-Mahakali showed Lord Vishnu very poorly. 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This image came on my newsfeed and it kept boggling my mind so I decided to share this with you all. Reminds me of the scene in Baahubali when Baahubali kills Bhalladeva where Baahubali's father is shown in the background as the younger Baahubali jumps with the sword:
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Yes Rammy , the show will mainly revolving around teen cast.

The elder cast will be majorly seen in first episode and then later on they will appear in glimpses as part of story narration that's what I got to know .

Yes Meena Di , DKDM was a pure show of body 🤢. I didn't like the costumes of that show at all.

So looking forward to this show because of proper costumes and appropriate actors.

I am now thinking of giving it a shot. But they should stick to the stories we have all read and heard. It should not turn out to be like that show Parmavatar shri krishna, it is so bad.🤢
Edited by moonglade - 5 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: meenachem

BTW, aaj kal you guys aren't writing any OS? I used to read 'em a lot. 

Yes, have been very busy. But if you have any ideas/suggestions I would try to write soon. 😊
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Not sure of this but I used to think that when Vasudeva was carrying Krishna to Yashoda and Nanda in the dark rain, maybe that had an impact on skin tone like the change in the water affected his skin as snakes were surrounded by him. I read it from some years ago but I don't remember. Maybe I'm thinking too stupidly but that's how I can interpret Krishna's skin color. If anyone thinks this is wrong, lemme know cause I wanna learn. 😛😆

That actually makes sense from a logical view point. 
However, I believe in the traditional view, that Vishnu is Neela Megha Shyam, as are Rama, Krishna and so on.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

BTW, aaj kal you guys aren't writing any OS? I used to read 'em a lot. 

I still write a lot, on principle :P 
Nothing is on IF, as many have not been online. Now that people have started coming back, I may post here as well