One more person turning negative

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally, the sister is also turning negative after realizing how her parents are all about Durga all the time.  SP's is older brother is already married or we would have seen her scheming to get married to the guy and join Durga at her sasuraal to torture her. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Maybe the next twist will be that "That brother" of SP will turn out to be guy who ran away after marriage leaving her alone with a child. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Sorry!!! but this adoption track was so ridiculous and unnecessary. On top of it, they executed it horribly while rushing through it. I almost laughed at the scenes with the OTT dialogues and acting. 

Anyone else felt the same?

You are so true dear lol. This serial is getting ridiculous day by day. I have watched it from day 1 and love Durga but now im losing interest. Seriously the adoption was the worst part of show. I wish it was fake but it was not and now her sister is turning negative like you said. Im sick and tired of SP i cant believe Durga can stay with a person who doesn't trust her. I wish they bring new guy for her. Durga should divorce SP . He deserves her no cost. He is the worst lover and husband i have seen on tv. I really like their pairs before but now i feel like SP is Durga's younger brother.
Oh and one more thing lol.. they totally forgot about that coach forgot his name but it was played by Aporva Agnihotri. I thought he was gona stay there for a while but no lol only a couple episodes. I think he was just there to introduce Jessi ji lmaoo lol
At the end though SP will come crying Durga the SSA (Sadha Suhagan athlete) can't stay with him...
With all the negativity shown on his behalf ,like a pimp he's fixing an appointment for his wife with a stranger in a hotel what a shame.
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

At the end though SP will come crying Durga the SSA (Sadha Suhagan athlete) can't stay with him...
With all the negativity shown on his behalf ,like a pimp he's fixing an appointment for his wife with a stranger in a hotel what a shame.

i know eh, and seriously if Durga has a bit of swl respect for herself and her family she should teach SP a lesson and give him divorce and never get back to him. This is what he deserves. Totally he crossed yet another limit for setting a date with that okd guy.
Can't understand Durga's suhagan getup when all they both do is show each other down!
Originally posted by Karaali

Can't understand Durga's suhagan getup when all they both do is show each other down!

With which love happiness peace she keeps filling her part with vermilion and this mangalsutra with one thousands red bangles...when there's no love no respect no confidence their wedding their bond is not a truth
This time SP should get to know the complete truth. Even his mom's Jassi truth revenge should be out and how she physically tortured Durga. 
Sp should know everything how his parents make a fake video of Durga by changing her words and lied to SP by blackmailing him to prove that Durga is a liar and they used him to take revenge and filled poison of hatred in his heart.

Sp should repent hard this time but Durga should just divorce him and walk put of his life. 
I have missed some episodes so I am not sure what is this about divorce. Who does not want to give divorce?
I first thought it was SP and it seems like it is Durga. 
Originally posted by maya_sm

This time SP should get to know the complete truth. Even his mom's Jassi truth revenge should be out and how she physically tortured Durga. 
Sp should know everything how his parents make a fake video of Durga by changing her words and lied to SP by blackmailing him to prove that Durga is a liar and they used him to take revenge and filled poison of hatred in his heart.

Sp should repent hard this time but Durga should just divorce him and walk put of his life. 

I don't even care if he knows the truth or not. The revenge/anger for restoring parents respect, however misguided it may be, does not bother me as much as his closeness to Arti. His relationship with Aarti does not have anything to do with his hatred of Durga. He loves/cares for Aarti even after knowing how she and her father will go to any extent to win the race.

Durga really has no place in his life after he knows the truth.