Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys, 
My name is Mahi. How is the show so far, I like it. Today's episode was good. But on Monday I feel bad for Akhilesh he will be humiliated by his 'mom' I really don't like them. I wonder who will change first. Anyways just trying to get this forum running. Was thinking of creating a poll for a couple name but idk yet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Mahi ! 😃
I am also a huge fan of this show as it contains a social message with humour! 😳 All actors are damn amazing ! 👏

The thing I loved the most is when Pushpa sets Devina straight 🤣  and Akhilesh's innocent and shy nature 😆 ❤️

My name is Sumi and I conducted a poll on twitter and the name most approved was -

Akira 😉

I love Akhilesh and Ira ⭐️

I felt so bad for Akhilesh yesterday 😭 I don't like Debina and her children either.

Akhilesh tries his best to make them happy but they only bring him trouble and use him..🥱

Poor Akhilesh, I wish , the marriage take place asap and Ira sets them straight..🤣

I don't come to IF so much due to studies 😆 but I do follow it often 😆 .

NICE MEETING YOU! 😳

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Mahi. I am also fan of this show.Great cast.Entertaiment guranteed 😆 I like Pak Pak & Pushpa's fights,Akhira scenes both haani & non haani wala,Akhilesh Amma scenes.A good story with a msg 😃 

Pak Pak will humiliate Akhi 😡 

Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Hello Mahi ! 😃

I am also a huge fan of this show as it contains a social message with humour! 😳 All actors are damn amazing ! 👏

The thing I loved the most is when Pushpa sets Devina straight 🤣  and Akhilesh's innocent and shy nature 😆 ❤️

My name is Sumi and I conducted a poll on twitter and the name most approved was -

Akira 😉

I love Akhilesh and Ira ⭐️

I felt so bad for Akhilesh yesterday 😭 I don't like Debina and her children either.

Akhilesh tries his best to make them happy but they only bring him trouble and use him..🥱

Poor Akhilesh, I wish , the marriage take place asap and Ira sets them straight..🤣

I don't come to IF so much due to studies 😆 but I do follow it often 😆 .

NICE MEETING YOU! 😳

Nice to meet you too. Thanks for telling me. The chosen names is good
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So, the couple name is AkhIra?

Sounds super cute. Looking forward to this week's episodes. Haven't watched the episode yet but will soon.