Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

PRABHAS - ANUSHKA SHETTY MOVIE ZONE (ALL MOVIES) (Page 8)

ashvikian4life IF-Dazzler
ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 02 February 2018 at 6:08am | IP Logged

PRABHAS06  - CHATRAPATHI

The movie revolves around the lives of the refugees living in the port area and risking their lives daily to earn their food. They all are under the control of landlords and politicians . One such person is Siva who gets separated from his mother and brother at a young age and shifts to a new port area . Daring , good hearted but very quiet person. With time he sees the torture done on his people but his friends stop him from raising voice as it might lead to death. But once when the limit crossed he did fight back , even with the most strongest people for the freedom of his people. That's when he became Chatrapathi for everyone. But the story doesn't ends here , his past comes back to him making him vulnerable at points and is taken advantage by his new enemy. He also finds his love in a naught girl. How will Chatrapathi save all of them and maintain the dignity of his people and family forms the story.

This movie is the first collaboration between Prabhas & S.S Rajamouli. Shriya Sharan was the leading lady opposite Prabhas. Actress Bhanupriya played his mother. The music was by Keervani.The movie was released on 30 September 2005 and was a huge hit at box office. The movie is one of the best movies of that year & had a run of 100 days in 54 centers. It was made on a budget of 80 million and collected 220 million. The movie is dubbed as Chatrapati (tamil),  Chandramauli  (malayalam) , hukumat ki jung (hindi). This movie was remade in kannad & in Bengali as Refugee. Bhanupriya and M.M Keevarani were awarded as best supporting actress and best music director at Nandi Awards. Prabhas was nominated for best actor category in Flimafare awards , the rest of the cast also got nominations for this flim in Flimfare . 

Chatrapathi Audio Release function

Chatrapathi 100 days celebration

Chatrapathi full movie telugu version

Chatrapathi full movie hindi dubbed

Image result for chatrapathi movie poster

Image result for chatrapathi movie poster

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRphankibahubalifanSwetha-Sai

bahubalifan IF-Dazzler
bahubalifan
bahubalifan

Posted: 03 February 2018 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Adavi Ramudu - Watched this film long back. It did not impress me but D looks cute and acted very innocently. Ramya K comes in an item song it's funny when you see that and then watch mother-son bond in Bb.LOL

Astram - Have not watched so no comments.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Chakram - I read the review and I knew D would die in the end I hate it when D or S die yeah it is movie but still I can't take it so I didn't watch I think this is the only movie of D that I haven't watched. Ermm

Rendu - This was the debut movie of S in tamil. She comes as the lover of Madhavan and later gets killed by some enemies. S didn't have much scope and used for glamour but she looked so beautiful. So fresh. Sad part is she dies so I don't like this movie too. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

bahubalifan IF-Dazzler
bahubalifan
bahubalifan

Posted: 03 February 2018 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Chatrapathi !! D's first movie with SSR ! I personally didn't like this movie as it had too much violence but D's acting is commendable. He looks good too. Loved his scenes with Banupriya. Mother sentiments and D go hand in hand LOL
Gundusoodi song is nice.
D fans have to watch this movie ! Thumbs Up

Edited by bahubalifan - 03 February 2018 at 4:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRphankiSwetha-Sai

Push-pull IF-Rockerz
Push-pull
Push-pull

Posted: 03 February 2018 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I enjoyed watching Rendu movie for 1. Madhavan and 2. Anushka..Embarrassed
Madhavan and Anushka's scenes are so sweet and cute.. Will feel bad that these two die but they cover it for the final scene like he joining his family and Anushka in the heaven is a nice finishing touch.. So for me it's like they lived happily ever after.. 

Anushka-Madhavan pair is nice.. Two good looking people with naughtiness and playfulness packaged together.. Embarrassed

Swetha-Sai

Push-pull IF-Rockerz
Push-pull
Push-pull

Posted: 03 February 2018 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I tried watching Chatrapathi as it's Prabhas-SSR combo but couldn't complete the movie due to many reasons.. But watched it here and there so can't say much about it...Big smile

Swetha-Sai

ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 06 February 2018 at 4:22am | IP Logged

ANUSHKA'S SPECIAL SONG IN STALIN MOVIE:

Anushka performed a special song in the movie Stalin which was later remade in hindi as Jai ho starring Salman Khan. Anushka was only present for the song "I Want a Spider Man" along with Chiranjeevi. The movie was a blockbuster hit and released on 20th September 2006.

Link for the song:

Edited by ashvikian4life - 06 February 2018 at 4:23am

Swetha-Sai

ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 10 February 2018 at 4:30am | IP Logged

ANUSHKA06 - LAKSHYAM

The movie revolves around two brothers ACP Bose and his younger brother Chandu . A happy family who cares for each other with boundless love. Chandu falls in love with Indu , his classmate in collage and she too becomes a part of this loving family. But happiness is cut short for them the moment Don Encounter Shankar enters their life. Chandu stands as a sheild between him and his family but will he be able to save every member of his family when the people whom he trusted back stabbed him forms the rest of the story.The movie stars Gopichand , Anushka in lead roles and Jagpati Babu as a parellel lead. The movie was made in telugu and released on 5th July 2007. The movie was made by the budget by 8 crores & was a huge box office hit . It collected around 3.5 crores in it's first 2 weeks in Nizam area only. The movie successfully ran for 100 days in many places. Satellite rights were also sold to E TV. The movie was remade in Tamil (Maanja Velu) , Bengali (Fighter) & in Kannad (Vardhanayaka). It is dubbed in hindi as Bhai :The Lion.Jagpati Babu has won Best actor is supporting role for this flim in Nandi awards and flimfare.

Lakshyam  Audio Launch :

Lakshyam 100 days function (this link contains another list of events and interviews releated to the movie too)

Lakshyam movie telugu

Lakshyam full movie hindi dubbed

Image result for lakshyam 2007 movie posters

Image result for lakshyam 2007 movie posters

Edited by ashvikian4life - 10 February 2018 at 4:31am

Swetha-Sai

Push-pull IF-Rockerz
Push-pull
Push-pull

Posted: 10 February 2018 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikian4life

ANUSHKA'S SPECIAL SONG IN STALIN MOVIE:

Anushka performed a special song in the movie Stalin which was later remade in hindi as Jai ho starring Salman Khan. Anushka was only present for the song "I Want a Spider Man" along with Chiranjeevi. The movie was a blockbuster hit and released on 20th September 2006.

Link for the song:

Wow.. She looks awesome.. Beautiful.. Embarrassed

Go to top