Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

PRABHAS - ANUSHKA SHETTY MOVIE ZONE (ALL MOVIES) (Page 6)

Push-pull IF-Rockerz
Push-pull
Push-pull

Posted: 12 January 2018 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Mahanandi - I tried watching it but too much to handle for very few scenes of Anushka.. I forwarded and forwarded but couldn't find much of her.. Then ended up watching her songs in the movie.. Wink

bahubalifan IF-Dazzler
bahubalifan
bahubalifan

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikian4life

LOLreactions would be like Shivgami would b in coma , Bijjaldeva will have 2 extra pegs , Bhalla will leave plotting thinking his brother has lost it, Mahendra will disown him & Kattappa mama will kill him without any orders to protect the sanity of mahishmati people.LOLLOL

ROFLROFL Bijjala deva will have 2 extra pegs
bahubalifan IF-Dazzler
bahubalifan
bahubalifan

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Varsham - I would say this is D's first movie in which he shone as an actor. Loved his acting as the angry young lover boy. His chemistry with Trisha was also enjoyable ( but definitely not as good as with S Wink ahem ahem ) he was so cute in many scenes my favorite when her dad forces her to be an actress against her will then he barges into the room hugging her to show that she belongs to him and his dialogue venkat weds shailaja if anyone opposes our love then venkat kills anybody ! LOL

The songs are beautiful and melodious. Mellaga is romantic and one of my favorites the other one is the rain song of Trisha.

This is a must watch movie for all D fans. You'll surely love it ! Thumbs Up
ashvikian4life IF-Dazzler
ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 4:39am | IP Logged

ANUSHKA03 - VIKRAMARKUDU

The movie deals with a conman named Shathi who has his own unique ways to betray people and get money. He falls in love with Neerja ,a girl next door during a wedding . Shathi uses a false identity to get in the wedding venue to win over her. Much to his happiness , she fell for her even before he fell for her. He revealed his true identity but Neerja accepts him as he promises to change himself . Things take a ugly turn when a small girl reaches Shathi and calls him her father whose name is Vikram Singh Rathore. Who is Vikram , what is his story and how Shathi completes his wishes forms the story.

This movie marks the first joint venture of Anushka & Director S S Rajamouli. Directed by S.S Rajamouli , music composed by M M Keeravani, the movie was big hit. The movie stars Ravi Teja & Anushka in lead roles. The movie had a budget of 110 million rupees & 260 million with a run of 100 days .It was released on 23rd June 2006 & was later remade in Tamil, Kannada , Hindi (Rowdy Rathore) , Bengali & in Bangladesh too. The movie was also screened in Internation Film Festival Of India .It is dubbed in many languages . In hindi it is dubbed as Pratighat.

The muhurat shot was done in a grand way with Junior NTR sounding the clapboard & Prabhas switching on the camera for the lead pair.

Title announcement 

The Audio launch

Vikramarkudu full movie (telugu)

Hindi dubbed version Pratighat

Image result for vikramarkudu

Image result for vikramarkudu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahubalifanSwetha-Sai

ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Woah...great thread for Pranushka lovers ..thanks TM 
Can anyone tell how to watch Size zero ..I don't mind any language ..but I am not able to find it in YouTube 
shreyj7 Senior Member
shreyj7
shreyj7

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 11:11am | IP Logged
VARSHAM! 
Ahh this was truly one beautiful movie!! Also to say the first blockbuster delivered by D. I liked it very much the action, romance, and that tinge of comedy added to it. I love his pairing with Trisha, but well of course not as beautiful as S and him. Ahhh the songs especially MellagaSilly. I still am addicted to that song. I listen to it every single day. DSP does magic with songs. 
Beautiful truly. 

VIKRAMARKUDU
Well this movie I watched quite a value of time back. It was a very nice one. I think a must watch for a Sweety fans. It truly gave her a lot of recognition. 
bahubalifan IF-Dazzler
bahubalifan
bahubalifan

Posted: 16 January 2018 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Vikramarkudu - Neeraja goswami Day Dreaming she was cute and there was some scope for her for performance... her jintata jinta jinta jintata taa ROFL... and I love that jum jum maaya song of S. She was a bomb in this film !

Movie overall is good.. funny and entertaining. I didn't like Ravi Teja and S pairing but his combi with Brahmanandam was too good you will laugh till your stomach hurts. This was remade in Tamil as Siruthai with Karthi and S's daughter in law Wink Tammannah. LOL

Also it was during this movie that S got to know her beloved friend.EmbarrassedWho knew that time these two were meant to be. Heart

S fans and comedy lovers should watch this movie !Thumbs Up

Edited by bahubalifan - 16 January 2018 at 4:08am

Push-pullSwetha-Sai

Push-pull IF-Rockerz
Push-pull
Push-pull

Posted: 18 January 2018 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahubalifan

Vikramarkudu - Neeraja goswami Day Dreaming she was cute and there was some scope for her for performance... her jintata jinta jinta jintata taa ROFL... and I love that jum jum maaya song of S. She was a bomb in this film !

Movie overall is good.. funny and entertaining. I didn't like Ravi Teja and S pairing but his combi with Brahmanandam was too good you will laugh till your stomach hurts. This was remade in Tamil as Siruthai with Karthi and S's daughter in law Wink Tammannah. LOL

Also it was during this movie that S got to know her beloved friend.EmbarrassedWho knew that time these two were meant to be. Heart

S fans and comedy lovers should watch this movie !Thumbs Up

Tried catching up on Anushka's scenes from the movie.. She was sych a flowerpot in the movie.. LOL

bahubalifanSwetha-Sai

Go to top