PRABHAS - ANUSHKA SHETTY MOVIE ZONE (ALL MOVIES) - Page 10

Posted: 5 years ago

ANUSHKA17 -  VEDAM

This movie deals with not one but 5 stories running parallel  and connects at a point of time.First story deals with the life and struggle of old poor man Ramaulu who struggles to set his grandson free from a local landlord. Second story deals with the story of Cable Raju , who is a cable operator and lives in a slum. He is in a relation with a girl from a high society. Raju dreams of marrying her & lies about his status to her claiming that he also belongs to a rich family. His story traces of how the web of lies makes a person do the things he never wanted just to maintain the facade. Third story deals with Saroja , a beautiful and ambitious Prostitute , who runs away along with her friend to a new city to deal a new life , in the hope of earning on her will but everything turns upside down for her when her past traces her & tries to bring her back to the same hell. Fourth story deals with Vivek who is a lead singer in a music band. He is good by heart but has anger issues. Being a son of Army man , his mother wants him to join the army too which he opposes resulting in tiff between them. His carelessness forces him and his band to travel through road for a major concert , a journey which brings a lot of changes in them. The Fifth and the last story deals with Rahmuddin Qureshi , who is a calm gentleman and willing to leave India along with his wife . He has a painful past where he had to loose his kid for belonging to a particular caste forcing him to ultimately take the decision to leave India.But  history repeats itself when he again gets trapped in the same web of caste and religion and is accused of something he can never think of doing. All the five characters meets at a crucial point , which changes their life forever in a heart wrenching way. 

The movie is a hyperlink film. It was released on 4th June 2010 with rave reviews , huge accolade and a benchmark film for Telugu film industry along with number of awards. The movie stars Anushka , Allu Arjun , Manoj Manchu, Manoj Bajpayee & others in pivotal road. The movie was directed by Krish & produced under Arka Production. The movie was given A certificate by Censor Board for Anushka's Character & Violence . Anushka received awards for Best Actress in Filmfare & CineMAA awards for this film. The song Egripoothe pictured on Anushka was big hit.Critics have recommended to watch the movie for the outstanding performances and soul touching story.The movie was dubbed in malyalam & in hindi (Antim Faisla). The movie was remade in Tamil by Director Krish with Anushka Shetty reprising her role from the telugu version. 

Vedam movie audio launch :

The original Telugu version of the movie is not available.

Vedam movie hindi dubbed:

Image result for vedam movie poster

Image result for vedam movie poster

PRABHAS'S  SPECIAL APPEARANCE IN THE SONG PUNJABI MAST FROM THE BOLLYWOOD MOVIE ACTION JACKSON

Prabhas appeared in a cameo for the song Punjabi Mast from the movie Action Jackson . Action Jackson is a bollywood movie staring Ajay Devgan , Sonakshi Sinha & Yami Gautam in the leading roles. Prabhu Deva directed this movie was released on 5th December 2014 which failed in the box office. Prabhas & Shahid Kapoor comes as a cameo in the song opposite Sonakshi Sinha.

Punjabi Mast Song :

Hi hi hi !!!! I am super late !!!! Sorry !!!

Ok so let me begin with Pournami...

Pournami - This is Prabhas-Trisha's 2nd film together I think. They already rocked as a pair in Varsham and after S, I like his pairing with Trisha. This film also has Charmi as the second heroine. Though she was cute and did her part well her chemistry with D didn't click in my opinion. I liked how this movie dealt with culture and traditions. Songs are beautiful especially the last one bharatha vedamuga'.. D looked so hot ! I found that part where he shields the glass pieces from piercing Charmi by himself becoming a cushion for her funny. Some absurd scenes here n there but yeah it's indian movie afterall so these scenes are bound to be there. Oh then we have the infamous roll in the corn' romantic scene lol.. amidst corn ?? Like really ?? Lol..
Btw, Trisha sucked at Bharathanatyam.
Anyways you can watch if you love these kind of classical dance or music movies, for Trisha-Darling pair and the songs.

Don - I have not watched the movie so not giving comments.

Yogi - Like I said earlier Darling and mother sentiments go hand-in-hand..lol. Similar to Chatrapati as this movie deals with mother-son bond however this has a sad ending so if you are emotional, pls keep tissue packets handy when you watch this. The role of the naive innocent boy from village who turned a terrorising rowdy was well portrayed by Darling. Nothing to say about his chemistry with Nayanthara they just don't click. Watch this only for Darling and mother sentiments. I liked the orrore yogi song and the dance steps were hilarious especially D's dance. Check it out..lol.

Okka Magadu - This movie I watched some scenes. I didn't like the way they portrayed S in this. Not because of her grey shades but she was used like an eye candy only for glamour. If you are a fan of S's glamour you could watch her scenes.

Munna - First thing, I hate hate and hate Darling's hairstyle in this movie! The cockroach hairstyle ... yucks !!! Ileana looked tiny infront of darling giant. Manasa manasa song is beautiful. Darling action scenes are good but apart from that I didn't like the movie.

Swagatham - Have not watched this movie. Actually I didn't know about this. I have to watch it first.

Bujjigadu - Ok D fans will surely enjoy this movie ! I highly recommend this one !!! He is sooo cute and his antics super funny !!! He speaks tamil with heavy telugu accent which is so cute!! Though story didn't impress me I like to watch Darling's portions. He has done well ! Again superb chemistry with Trisha. Watch this one D fans you will love him more !

Edited by bahubalifan - 5 years ago

Baladurand Souryam - Nope haven't watched this one so no comments.

Billa- Truly a memorable film for all Pranushka fans ! Be it normal audience, S or D or both their fans you would have watched this film. It was a stylish, modern movie at that time and D was so hot !!! S looks like a doll Truly a bommali. I wish there were more scenes of Billa and Maya. Ranga was too cute and his combination scenes with S had come out well. Bommali n Harilonga hari are my fav songs. If you haven't watched this (which is very unlikely), pls do watch it !!

Ek Niranjan - I didn't like this movie and his chemistry with Kangana sucked big time. How on earth they chose her for this role ?? Gggrrr!!! Anyways the song Evarulerani' is melodious.'Gundello' is peppy.
D is so cute. Watch it if you are a D or action fan else you can give it a miss in my opinion.

Chintakayala Ravi - Yet to watch this but I have heard positive reviews for this from people who watched so I think it should be good.

Darling- Tbh, me not a Prabhas-Kajal fan. D is cute and has done a commendable job but I felt Kajal was overacting in this trying to look cute and bubbly urrgghhh though I liked the chocolate stealing n eating scene. Songs are good and the story is ok. Entertaining movie. D and K fans would enjoy it.

S guest appearance in King - She was looking hot in that black saree with blue floral prints. Just wow !!
Edited by bahubalifan - 5 years ago
Great post. Thank you for this.