PRABHAS - ANUSHKA SHETTY MOVIE ZONE (ALL MOVIES) - Page 4

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Push-pull

I didn't watch the movie Super and not very much interested too.. πŸ˜† But yeah I've seen a song where Anushka is oozing out in glamour.. πŸ˜‰

That's why I have just mentioned the places where Anushka is present πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . Two songs were picturised on her , one a dream song and the other was a club dancing number and man she is too hot β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by bahubalifan

Raghavendra - Another bakwas movie of D. The part where they assault his fianc in public gets me rofl. Too much drama in scenes and dialogues.πŸ€”

The good thing is D's look. He is super cute as the calm and composed saint and so macho. I'd recommend you to watch this if you love drooling over D's cute looks and hot physique. πŸ˜†

Tell me about it , I was laughing at that scene where he comes back running to the goons with the complaint letter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ANUSHKA02 - MAHANANDI

This movie marks Anushka's first movie as a lead . Actor Sumanth was casted opposite her . The movie revolved around Three key characters Nandini (Anushka) Swamy (Late Actor Srihari) and Shankar (Sumanth). Nandini is Swamy's little sister and Shankar is the most loyal and right hand man of Swamy. Swami loves his sister with his life and trusts Shankar blindly, Shankar protects Nandini and can give his life & happiness for Swami. Nandini, Apple of everyone's eye , gets whatever she wants but loves everyone. A series of misunderstanding , love, duty , loyalty , sacrifice turns their life upside down with their enemies at doorstep. Who gets what till the end forms the story. The music is good.

The movie got released on 3rd December 2005. The movie got average response in box office. The music launch of the movie was a grand affair . A lot of celebs were present during the music launch along with the star cast. The first CD of the movie's music was presented to Prabhas by Sumanth's uncle and actor Venkatesh Daggubatti. The music was quite popular.

The movie Mahanandi is dubbed in Hindi as Ek aur Mahayudh

Some pics & articles on Mahanandi Audio Launch

Unfortunately I didn't got it's Telugu version

Mahanandi Hindi dubbed

Related image

Related image

Originally posted by ashvikian4life

🀣🀣how can I forget that , we have used that gif so many times in our conversations THERE.
It was so hilarious . I wonder if the same step had been shot on Amarendra BahubaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†what would have been the consequences🀣
True that🀣 AB doing this step lmao 🀣 atleast eashwar has got shorts on whereas AB only has a panche... it will be puppy shame and Devasena will run away πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Too much violence and heroism. I didn't like the lead actor Sumanth. S again used for glamour. She looked beautiful in both modern and traditional dresses. S fans would love her young, bubbly avatar in this. The brother sister bonding was good but overall I didn't like this movie.
πŸ€”

The good thing about this film was the audio launch 😳 The snaps are worth watching than the movie itself. The blue bird and grizzly bear.! β€οΈπŸ˜‰

True that🀣 AB doing this step lmao 🀣 atleast eashwar has got shorts on whereas AB only has a panche... it will be puppy shame and Devasena will run away πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† reactions would be like Shivgami would b in coma , Bijjaldeva will have 2 extra pegs , Bhalla will leave plotting thinking his brother has lost it, Mahendra will disown him & Kattappa mama will kill him without any orders to protect the sanity of mahishmati people.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Too much violence and heroism. I didn't like the lead actor Sumanth. S again used for glamour. She looked beautiful in both modern and traditional dresses. S fans would love her young, bubbly avatar in this. The brother sister bonding was good but overall I didn't like this movie.
πŸ€”

The good thing about this film was the audio launch 😳 The snaps are worth watching than the movie itself. The blue bird and grizzly bear.! β€οΈπŸ˜‰

grizzly bear can never get over his blue bird  Dubai was a great example of it πŸ˜‘😑

PRABHAS03 - VARSHAM

The movie deals with the story of Venkat & Shailu. Venkat is a hot headed guy working in mines where his uncle gets injured and to cure him he needs money , a rich politician asks for his help in return of money Venkat needs for his Uncle's treatment. Venkat looses his cool when he gets to know that the politician wants him to free a girl named Shailu from a goon named Bhadranna.But still agrees only for money. But Venkat and Shailu has a deep past which connects them but still they stay apart. How Venkat helps Shailu & how they both get a new meaning of their life 7, their past is revealed & how they fight up with Bhadranna forms the story.

Varsham is Prabhas's first blockbuster in his film carrier . Trisha was casted opposite him as Shailu & their pair was an instant hit . Gopichand plays the character of Bhadranna . The movie was a big hit along with its music. Music was composed by Devi Sri Prasad. The movie was remade in Tamil & Odia.Hindi movie Baaghi starring Shrradha Kapoor & Tiger Shroff was inspired from Varsham. It was reported that Actress Jyotika was initially casted opposite Prabhas , but she backed out paving the wy for Trisha.

The movie along with it's cast & crew were nominated in 27 categories out of which it won 25 awards . Prabhas won awards Sensational Hero in CineMAA awards , Best young Performer in Santosham film awards & was nominated as Best actor in 52nd Filmare awards south. The movie had a run of 100 days in 79 centres & 50 days run in 200 centers .The movie was made on a budget of 10 million & earned a profit of 20 millions.

The movie was released on 14th January 2004 , giving Prabhas the lover boy image. The movie is dubbed in Hindi as Baarish the season of love.The audio launch was a big affair of the movie , with many celebs coming in it. The first CD was given by Mahesh Babu to Prabhas's father Surya Narayan Raju Upplapati.

Varsham Audio launch:

The mocie's success was celebrated in a grand way. Some pics of Varsham 175 days success party

Varsham full movie Telugu

Varsham hindi dubbed 

Image result for varsham telugu movie poster

Edited by ashvikian4life - 6 years ago

The Index has been updated on first page
Haaye haaye varsham.. I've not seen the telugu movie but have seen the tamil version of it.. I don't like Trisha so it's very difficult for me to watch her movies.. πŸ˜†
Even if it's for Prabhas I can't.. πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago