Users

Frequent Posters

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Aaawww the blushing of Deva 😳

Amara the silent, notorious one and Mahe the rebel ! πŸ˜‰

Oh so Kunthalas want to have an alliance with Mahishmati!πŸ‘ Great !!

Amara has a genuine concern what if his mother doesn't agree hmmm I think she might not... but the sons will eventually convince their amma and get their way ! πŸ˜†

Cheeky Mahe says amma doesn't know about your love for Deva...hee hee hee πŸ˜‰

Like the way the story is progressing... thanks for the pm πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG yass the blushing Deva. 
Yahhh Rebel😎. Alliances to be made of course. 
We surely will explore if she will or notπŸ˜‰
Oh lord Yup cheeky🀣
Thank you so much! Means a lot

shreyj7 thumbnail

"Wonder, why we are proceeding to Mahishmathi." Asked a puzzled Avanthika, as she stood beside a grinning Devasena. This was not the usual Devasena something had definitely changed in her.

"Sodarudu was talking about some alliance, or something with Mahishmathi that has the need to confirmed. Due to this reason, he had invited both the Yuvarajas here. He probably has a meeting planned with the Rajmata of Mahishamthi or something similar. Anyways, I have heard that you like that Mahendra?" Devasena chuckled.

Avanthika blushed, as her gaze was fixed on the rocks near her feet." No, nothing like that. We are just friends. I think I forgot to pack something." She ran away from there with the excuse. Deva stood there wondering what had actually happened to her, she was never like this before.

Devasena understands that she likes him, but her thoughts start to hover over the other Yuvaraja, Yuvaraja Amarendra Bahubali. He was not a man, he was an emotion. He did not speak much, but his eyes were of immense affection and depth. Whenever she saw them she was lost, and it was a different sensation. Was it lo..? She stopped before these thoughts ran in her mind. Her thoughts were disturbed by a servant of hers. She barely listened to her. She was still lost.

"Rajkumari Devasena, are you ready to load your belongings on the chariot?" The servant asked. 

"Rajkumari!" The servant has to raise her voice a bit for Devasena to hear her. This brought her out of her profound thinking. she shook off her thoughts.

"Hmm?" She said still astonished.

"Are you ready to load your belongings on the chariot?" The servant asked again.

" Yes, yes I sure am. Thank you very much." She said politely. Her behavior with the servants has always been like this. She never treats a servant like one, but she treats each one of them as family. That is Devasena. Amarendra was awestruck by noticing this similarity between them.

Amarendra was standing by the huge fountain in the middle of the palace. He was lost in profound thought about Devasena too! He was thinking about every inch of her. Her almond-shaped eyes, her pink lips which look so attractive. Apart from all of the that what he was thinking about in a very profound manner was about her soul. Her inner self. He was not judging her, but he was feeling her. Every inch of her. The sensation was very much different. Was it love? He thought to himself. Yes it was he answered himself.

"So, lost in thought about, my vadina?" Mahendra yelled from the back.

"No, I was thinking about the alliance that we are going to do with Kunthala kingdom. I was wondering if amma would approve it or not? Would there be conditions or not?" He said in one breath, sweating profusely.

Mahendra sensed is uneasiness, and chuckled he thought of leaving the topic there," Sodarudu, my dear, of course there are going to be condition. Do you think Rajmata Sivagami Devi is going to agree without conditions?"

"I know, but I really don't want something bad to occur with this kingdom too. You know amma has turned down millions of alliance requests, because of unnecessary reasons. Also, my love. No, I mean Devasena and Avanthika will be there too. They should not be hurt." Amarendra said in a worried tone. At the same time bit his tongue, as he knew teading wss on the way now.

"Listen to me, nothing will happen. Just be the positive sodarudu I know. Devasena ehh. Love already?" Mahendra asked patting Amarendra's back.

Amarendra blushed," Nothing like that, come on." He walked away from there, and on his way to the chariots he noticed Devasena having difficulty with her saree. He walked towards her. He bent down, and lifted the saree, so she could walk properly.

"Huh? Who is it?" Devasena asked in shock. As she turned around with a small dagger in her hand ready to defend herself.

"It is just me Rajkumari, Amarendra." Amarendra said, as he slid back, so the dagger would not hurt him.

She blushed," Thank you so much. I appreciate your help Yuvaraja."

"Call me Amarendra."

"Okay, Amarendra."

The feeling that Amarendra felt at that moment was out of the world. The moment she said his name. it felt like he was listening to music. Soothing music. It gave him a soothing sensation. That very moment he knew that she was the one that was made for him. God has gifted him with a beautiful creation. She was made for him, and his heart knew it.  He grinned. 

"Amarendra, I am okay now. I can handle it." Devasena said.

"Okay, just make sure it is off the ground."

"Thank you so much for your concern."

"Always."

Devasena did not expect an always from him. She was awestruck when he said always. What did he mean? she asked herself. Is he flirting? No Deva this not flirting you should know this. She cursed herself. Just as she was lost in thought she tripped over a stone. Amarendra sprinted toward her to save her from the fall. Successfully he held her from the waist. He was controlling his feelings right now.

"Rajkumari, I told you take care, right? Come I will lead you to the chariot. Your mind has been wandering all over the place today." Amarendra winked

She blushed inwardly," Thank you so much again, and you can call me Devasena."

"Okay, Devasena, shall we proceed?"

Devasena, her name was like sweets coming out of his mouth. It felt so calming. She was at peace when she heard her name from his lovely mouth. Her heart had a different reaction towards it. It was never felt before. At that point, she realized one thing that he was the only man made for her in this very universe. His inner self was as charming as his outer. She knew that he was the one made for her. One in a trillion. They reach the chariot, and Amarendra makes sure that Devasena is okay, and free of injury and danger. Then he proceeds towards his horse. He sits on it, and starts galloping towards the chariot.

"We will make a stop at Nivesam. It is a small town where travelers have some entertainment, and a place to stay." He instructed the charioteer

"Yes, your highness. Your wish is my command."

Amarendra notices the king having difficulty in climbing the chariot. He gets off hiss horse, and hurries towards the king to help him out.

Meanwhile Mahendra was conversing with his dearest Avanthika,

"So, Rajkumari it is such a pleasure to welcome such a beauty to our kingdom tomorrow."

She blushed," It is my pleasure."

"I was going to ask you. After we reach Mahishmathi, would you like to have brunch with me?"

This question shocked Avanthika. Was he asking her on a date? Or was he being friendly?

__

Thanks a ton for the support. 
Thank You
Feedback Appreciated
Stay Blessed (:

Edited by shreyj7 - 6 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for Update,Dear..😊
So Happy to see your Update.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Amarendra feelings on Devasena was so Cute.😳
The way Mahendra Supporting Amarendra when he is thinking about Sivagamini decision,it was so Nice.😊
Devasena feelings on thinking about Amarendra was So Interesting.😳
Amarendra caring for Devasena and their conversation was so Cute.😳
The Story is getting so interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                            PriyaSweety-Anu

bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gggrrr even Avanti started to play the best friends game!! 😑

Ahem.. ahem Ms. Devasena seems to be looking forward to get to Mahishmati πŸ˜‰

Both of them treating servants as a family - yes that's why they are the people's King n Queen 😳

Loved the part where both of them were thinking about each other. ❀️

Lol...Mahe's Vadina !

Oh amma chilakamma devasena, he just helped with your saree and you took you dagger... easy talli, easy... poor Ammu πŸ˜†

And then she trips and he holds her by the waist aaawww I am blushing hard !! Both of them have realized that they are made for each other ! πŸ‘

Oh and we have the flirty Mahendra openly asking Avanti on a date.. hee hee hee he already started.

The matured love of Ammu-Deva and the youngsters love of Mahe-Avanti is a treat!

Wonder what will be Sivagami's reaction. Hoping it would be positive and expecting the marriage of both couples πŸ˜‰

Great going !! Thanks for the pm! πŸ‘πŸΌ
shreyj7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for Update,Dear..😊
So Happy to see your Update.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Amarendra feelings on Devasena was so Cute.😳
The way Mahendra Supporting Amarendra when he is thinking about Sivagamini decision,it was so Nice.😊
Devasena feelings on thinking about Amarendra was So Interesting.😳
Amarendra caring for Devasena and their conversation was so Cute.😳
The Story is getting so interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                            PriyaSweety-Anu

Thank you! 
Hayeee glad you liked their feelings. 
Thanks for reading!
shreyj7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Gggrrr even Avanti started to play the best friends game!! 😑

Ahem.. ahem Ms. Devasena seems to be looking forward to get to Mahishmati πŸ˜‰

Both of them treating servants as a family - yes that's why they are the people's King n Queen 😳

Loved the part where both of them were thinking about each other. ❀️

Lol...Mahe's Vadina !

Oh amma chilakamma devasena, he just helped with your saree and you took you dagger... easy talli, easy... poor Ammu πŸ˜†

And then she trips and he holds her by the waist aaawww I am blushing hard !! Both of them have realized that they are made for each other ! πŸ‘

Oh and we have the flirty Mahendra openly asking Avanti on a date.. hee hee hee he already started.

The matured love of Ammu-Deva and the youngsters love of Mahe-Avanti is a treat!

Wonder what will be Sivagami's reaction. Hoping it would be positive and expecting the marriage of both couples πŸ˜‰

Great going !! Thanks for the pm! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh lorrd yes she did start the best friend game again. πŸ˜­
Yup yup very much looking forward. 
Yup king and queen for life!❀️
LOL I know right poor Amara haha went to help got daggers in return and that is Deva for us. πŸ˜†
Yup #MadeForEachOtherForever 
Yup already started πŸ€£
I hope it is positive too! 
Thank you so much for an amazing review. Made me smile and laugh! 

shreyj7 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PriyaKABHI thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Thank you! 
Hayeee glad you liked their feelings. 
Thanks for reading!

You are Welcome..😊
Yes, I likes Deavena and Amarendra feelings..😳
Thanks for such a Nice Reply..😊
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Thanks for Update,Dear.😊
This Part was Amazing.😊
The Translation of song and other Telugu words were so Nice.😊
Amarendra teasing Mahendra was so Cute.😳
Amarendra and Mahendra Part was so Interesting.😊
The caring of Amarendra on Devasena was so Nice.😊
The way Devasena replied to Amarendra that someone is there to help her when she wear such dress,it was so Cute.😳
Mahendra took Amarendra to Manoharis Place but Amarendra didn't glanced any women as Mahendra challenged Kattapa,it was so Nice.😊
Deavsena sent Letter to Amarendra to come for Dinner tomorrow,that was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaawww Amarendra's signature smirk ! ❀️

Shameless Mahe openly asking to take her to her chamber saying his is beside πŸ˜† He's a real flirt !

Ohh Mr.Elder bro also following the footsteps of younger one now openly flirting with Ms. Devasena... wear easy clothes it seems already talking about clothes to her getting so close πŸ˜‰

Oh wow this part was so cool... Mahe whisking Ammu to Manoharis place but he refuses to look at them and ready to slap his bro.. all this was for a bet with kattappa ?? Hahahaha oh boy! Actually they should have gone in and then get caught by their respective ladies..🀣

Ahem ahem... Get ready for the date Mr. Amarendra.. πŸ˜‰

This was a cute update. πŸ‘πŸΌ
The men trying to tease their gals and the manohari bit. Loved the bond between the brothers.

Thanks for the pm. 😊