Humari Adhuri Kahani (chapter 14 updated) : LAST CHAPTER - Page 55

Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful love story which touch the heart directly n involved reader immers into story, excellent keep up ur work ur really a good writer.

Thank you whole heartedly for the great story.

Indrani

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Indranilakshman

Beautiful love story which touch the heart directly n involved reader immers into story, excellent keep up ur work ur really a good writer.

Thank you whole heartedly for the great story.

Indrani

How did I miss replying you!

Thank you so much dear 😃

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Hello Guys...

Ultimately I finished the impossible work! I finished humari Adhuri Kahani (So proud of me!)

I don't know how many of you are still interested, but I would love it if you all read and put a small comment, because it took a lot of afford to complete it.😛

I don't know if I was able to keep up the tune till the end, because there was a big gap in middle. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

As I said I never want to keep any story unfinished, ending this one gave me confidence about DL as well. Hope I will return with DL later this month. Till then enjoy HAK😃

I READ..... I do... I like the Ending.... Though it seemed rushed.... ..but then ... probably it was to be....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Thank you Stuti😘

Originally posted by selvi1275

I READ..... I do... I like the Ending.... Though it seemed rushed.... ..but then ... probably it was to be....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Thank you Stuti😘

🤗 Thank you so so so much! Yes, maybe it was really bit rushed, since I planned to end it in one sitting 😵 but so so glad that you read it and liked it as well. ❤️

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Hello Guys...

Ultimately I finished the impossible work! I finished humari Adhuri Kahani (So proud of me!)

I don't know how many of you are still interested, but I would love it if you all read and put a small comment, because it took a lot of afford to complete it.😛

I don't know if I was able to keep up the tune till the end, because there was a big gap in middle. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

As I said I never want to keep any story unfinished, ending this one gave me confidence about DL as well. Hope I will return with DL later this month. Till then enjoy HAK😃

Hey stuti!🤗

How are you ? It's been long.... so sorry for not commenting . Life is so busy these days so I hardly get free time but still remember I always read your work .... whenever I get time I read and like ,dear !😳

Me too so proud of you for completing this amazing story..... I always knew you never left your work unfinished !🤗

I am soo happy you did it.... you never give up .... hat's off to you. Atleast you give justice to your work !👍🏼 Your hard work show in the story.... all your efforts worth it. 😊

I read last chapter long back .... I love the ending most ...yes both deserve second chance.... they suffered lot in previous life and in present life too.... so now everything is finished.... they have all the answers now they deserve each other love. 😳

My small comment just to let you know I am reading your work !

Keep writing, dear .

Stay safe !🤗

Originally posted by binduprasad41

Hey stuti!🤗

😮😮😮😮 LOOK WHO IS HERE!!!🥳

How are you ? It's been long.... so sorry for not commenting . Life is so busy these days so I hardly get free time but still remember I always read your work .... whenever I get time I read and like ,dear !😳

I am fine! How are you doing? Hope everything is alright in this tough time. 😊 Yes, life has been busier even for me, hence so late updates😒 

I am super duper happy to see your comment! Really could not believe my own eyes And I am super uper happy to know you still read my stories even in your busy schedule😭 Means a lot, di!

Me too so proud of you for completing this amazing story..... I always knew you never left your work unfinished !🤗

Thank you☺️

I am soo happy you did it.... you never give up .... hat's off to you. Atleast you give justice to your work !👍🏼 Your hard work show in the story.... all your efforts worth it. 😊

I read last chapter long back .... I love the ending most ...yes both deserve second chance.... they suffered lot in previous life and in present life too.... so now everything is finished.... they have all the answers now they deserve each other love. 😳

So glad to see you liked the ending. Finishing this one was really like a challenge to me... It feels so great when you say I am able to do justice to the characters in the end.

My small comment just to let you know I am reading your work !

I love you so so much!❤️

Keep writing, dear .

Stay safe !🤗

You too!