Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

Amor Fati ... A Pranushka Fanfiction ... Part 3 - Page 4 dt 10 Jan (Page 5)

hasi.83 Goldie
hasi.83
hasi.83

Posted: 10 January 2018 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Nice update Rach.. Clap Clap Clap

Something big is bothering nikhil Ouch Ouch

Wondering who is this new entry... pls update next part soon.

Thanks for the pm. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 10 January 2018 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasi.83

Nice update Rach.. Clap Clap Clap

Something big is bothering nikhil Ouch Ouch

Wondering who is this new entry... pls update next part soon.

Thanks for the pm. Smile

Thanks Hasi. Big smile

This is a simple update only, the story will pick up from here. 

Yes, something has happened for sure. Not catastrophic, but something that has affected him. 

Will update soon. Big smile

hasi.83

bahubalifan IF-Dazzler
bahubalifan
bahubalifan

Posted: 10 January 2018 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Ooohh this Nikhil is really a Dunna so sloppy !! D'oh Roshan must be patience personified to put up with someone like Nikhil. Drinking coffee, smoking and what nots ?? Gggrrr!!

It is a family business.. hmm... I think Nikhil's father passed away and ever since things changed for him.

Roshan has a baby on the way Embarrassed but this fella has not gone to see his little rebel yet Angry

I have a feeling the person he fell on is a woman...and he thinks of the eyes ...does it belong to her ?? Unhappy

This is getting interesting and I am loving this jalebi... one side Nikhil's dark secret, other side Rohini n little rebel now this 'eyes'...keep em' coming WinkLOL

Edited by bahubalifan - 10 January 2018 at 4:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasi.83ratna.nandapoetic

sonalisharma1 Senior Member
sonalisharma1
sonalisharma1

Posted: 10 January 2018 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm. 
Well story is getting interesting Thumbs Up
Waiting for next update 

poetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 10 January 2018 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahubalifan

Ooohh this Nikhil is really a Dunna so sloppy !! D'oh Roshan must be patience personified to put up with someone like Nikhil. Drinking coffee, smoking and what nots ?? Gggrrr!!

It is a family business.. hmm... I think Nikhil's father passed away and ever since things changed for him.

Roshan has a baby on the way Embarrassed but this fella has not gone to see his little rebel yet Angry

I have a feeling the person he fell on is a woman...and he thinks of the eyes ...does it belong to her ?? Unhappy 

This is getting interesting and I am loving this jalebi... one side Nikhil's dark secret, other side Rohini n little rebel now this 'eyes'...keep em' coming WinkLOL

Thanks a lot Priya LOL I am just spinning some jalebis to serve. Wink

I think from next chapter onwards the story's going to move forward and the revelations will happen. This is not a lengthy story at this stage. 

hasi.83

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 10 January 2018 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalisharma1

Thanks for the pm. 
Well story is getting interesting Thumbs Up
Waiting for next update 

Thanks a lot Sonali Big smile. Hopefully, more characters will join in from the next updates. 
shreyj7 Senior Member
shreyj7
shreyj7

Posted: 10 January 2018 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Alrighty Ahem Ma BOI so umm I have to admit, but you are an idiot! (Okay okay Rachna Ji I loose!!) How messed up is it gosh get yourself straight BOI too much smoking is hecka injurious to health, and too much coffee too. Although it got you jumping and running all over the place as if running a marathon. 
Roshan ma other BOI I think you ar emuch better. i mean one very great thing that you do is tolerate ma BOI Nikhil or else where would he go? Kaha jaata? 
If I were in your place though Roshan my short-tempered self would have bashed the living soul out of him, but although I really think somethin is bothering him. I mean I don't know, but ahem vibes are vibes. I am getting those kinda vibes ya know the "kuch toh gadbad hain daya" vibes. 
Anyways ooo crash and fall moment! Woohooo. 
Ahh now let us see those eyes. DO they belong to someone special. Well I hope they do, because since it makes someone smile a bit then they should be special. 
And nIkhil ma BOI you need a break so go on and eat with Roshan and family also waiting for Roshan's little one. Awww so many cute little ones in this story mwaaahhh, and yes DRIVE at least instead of smoking better to drive. 
OH Gosh spinnin all the way ehhh. 
Loved it a lot. 
keep Writing
Update soon

poetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2018 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyj7

Alrighty Ahem Ma BOI so umm I have to admit, but you are an idiot! (Okay okay Rachna Ji I loose!!) How messed up is it gosh get yourself straight BOI too much smoking is hecka injurious to health, and too much coffee too. Although it got you jumping and running all over the place as if running a marathon. 
Roshan ma other BOI I think you ar emuch better. i mean one very great thing that you do is tolerate ma BOI Nikhil or else where would he go? Kaha jaata? 
If I were in your place though Roshan my short-tempered self would have bashed the living soul out of him, but although I really think somethin is bothering him. I mean I don't know, but ahem vibes are vibes. I am getting those kinda vibes ya know the "kuch toh gadbad hain daya" vibes. 
Anyways ooo crash and fall moment! Woohooo. 
Ahh now let us see those eyes. DO they belong to someone special. Well I hope they do, because since it makes someone smile a bit then they should be special. 
And nIkhil ma BOI you need a break so go on and eat with Roshan and family also waiting for Roshan's little one. Awww so many cute little ones in this story mwaaahhh, and yes DRIVE at least instead of smoking better to drive. 
OH Gosh spinnin all the way ehhh. 
Loved it a lot. 
keep Writing
Update soon

Ha ha, I cannot let you lose Dear Wink So there are chances that he may improve. Wink
Roshan is Patience incarnated. He loves your BOI re Big smile

And yes, a little one is on the way Embarrassed

Thank you for reading, I will try to update soon. I hope it turns out propah Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyj7hasi.83ratna.nanda

Go to top