Ishra OS - Dil kyun ye mera shor kare,epilogue on pg 9 on 6 /1

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends back with something new.
Actually with a new OS .But before that I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New year .

Friends this OS is especially for "arooshee " who want me to write something on the scene when Raman slapped ishita .So here I m with my take .

DIL KYUN YE MERA SHOR KARE

I- biwi hoon main aapki Raman .

Raman couldn't control himself and shouted slapping her hard " how dare you ,dimmag kharab ho gaya hai tumhara ,kuch bhi bole ja rahi ho. just get lost from here . "

Ishita was shocked with his action ,she looked at him and then to simmi who was smirking ,looking at ishita . Ishita's eyes got filled ,she couldn't take more humiliation and went out from their . She go straight to her house ,then to his room ,locked the door and broke into tears ,leaning on the door itself .On the other hand ,Raman too was shocked with his sudden act ,simmi walked to him and spoke keeping her hands on his shoulder  " theek kiya bhai tune ,badi aayi ".

Raman shrugged her hands and went to his room ,he settled in the couch and held his head with his both hands and tried to recall his past while ishita's talk " biwi hoon main aapki " was echoing in his mind . He trued to recall much but to his bad luck ,he couldn't recall anything .He then recalled ishita reaction on his slap ,her filled eyes made him restless ,he looked at his hand,from which he has slapped her . He angrily banged it in the corner of table and it started bleeding . Listening to the sound simmi and toshiji came running to his room and got shocked to see his blood filled hand ,they went near him and toshiji asked " ye kaise hua puttar ."

R- ma ,simmi just leave me alone ,I don't wanna talk to anyone . go from here .

He shouted ,for which simmi told ," bhai atleast let me tie bandage in your hand".

R- not needed ,let it be like that .

Saying so he chased them out and was about to close door when aaliya came in and said " ok we are going ,just let us tie bandage ".

Raman didn't said anything and let her do .Aaliya soon tied bandage in his hands and went from there . Raman poured his drinks and went to window ,he was drinking and the scene of slapping ishita was flashing again and again in front of his eyes . He was still trying to recall something ,but everything was in vein but he thought something . He went to couch again , opened his laptop and typed his name . 
Soon all the information related to him appeared , his family ,qualifications, achievements everything . He clicked on family and got shock seeing the name of his spouse ,it shows " ishita Raman bhalla ".

He then clicked to look at pics of his family to get sire that its same ishita ,who was claiming to be his wife . He saw his family pic ,he not only got sure that ishita is his wife but also got to know that adi and ruhi are also a part of his family . He ruffled his hairs in disbelief ,wipes the sweat beats again and again as he was not able to believe the reality which he is seeing in front of him . More than this he was thinking about his ill behavior which he has done with adiru and mostly ishita ,st the sane time he was not understanding why his family was lying to him . He thought confront simmi but before that he thought to rectify his mistake . Thinking so at first he closed his eyes for sometimes to relax as his mind was too disturb. The moments he has spend with ishita flashed in his mind as a video film ,he cursed himself for all those times when he misbehaved with her or hurt her . He thought to correct all his mistakes as he can't undo them. Thinking so he finally got up from his place and went to simmi and asked pihu's school name . Simmi made excuses and asked " bhai pihu just has gone in morning itself ,why do you want to meet her again so early ".

Though Raman wanted to slap simmi for misleading and telling all bad things about ishita to him but now he only want to apologize to ishita ,so he anyhow stopped himself and spoke " I m very much disturbed simmi ,don't ask much question ,just tell me where is pihu ".

Simmi gave pihus address to Raman making faces ,he didn't have a damn to her reaction and went from there to take pihu with him . On the other hand it was being hours ,ishita was crying continuously in her room ,she was feeling too alone and helpless .Till now she was thinking that may be Raman don't recall her but whenever she will tell the reality to him ,he will trust her but ,her faith on him and his love broke into zillion pieces after that slap .She was now blank ,she was trying to gather her broken family ,was trying to bring Raman out from his miserable condition but what she got in return , mistrust and slap . She was too devastated and short of thoughts as she has never expected this type of action from Raman, not only to her but to any woman . Though he is rude , short tempered and bitter at mouth but he can never slap a woman ,that to her . A lit of thoughts were running in her mind and many were stating to leave everything and go away from there but then the other part of her mind says that ,she can't leave her husband and daughter in this situation ,she has to do something to be near to them .Thought she has decided this ,but was not able to muster courage as well as patience to face Raman again . 

She was fighting within herself in her room when the door bell of iyer house rang ,amma opened the door abd saw pihu standing there ,she was happy as well as surprised to see her there . Before amma could say something Raman showed up and spoke " ishita wanted to meet pihu ,so I brought her ".

Amma saw him and spoke " ishu is in her room since she returned from her room ,what had to done to her that my daughter is not even talking to me . "

Raman down casted his eyes and spoke " I m so sorry for my deeds ,I was so wrong ".

Amma was happily surprised listening to him and was going to call ishita when Raman stopped her and signalled that they are going . Amma stopped and let them go ,pihu ran to ishita's room and called her knocking the door " ishima open the door ,dekho kaun aaya hai ".

Ishita got happy listening to pihu's voice ,she immediately wiped her tears and opened the door ,pihu hugged her tight while Ishita cupped her face and showered numerous kisses on her face. Ishita was too happy to get her daughter that her eyes become moist seeing her .After showering love on pihu for much time ,ishita asked " pihu beta aap yahaan ,kaise aaye aap ."

P(happily)- ishima papa laaye mujhe yahaan .

Ishita's expression changed listening to his name ,her eyes got moist recalling his slap ,while Raman's expression too changed . Till now he was admiring ishpi but now he become alert listening to pihu . Ishita looked at him ,he was already looking at her ,both shared a brief eyelock which ishita broke . She cupped pihu's temple and then spoke to him " I just wanted to meet pihu once , now you can take her ." 

Saying so she ran inside her room to hide the tears which has formed in her eyes . She so wanted to shout on him ,gave back to him but recalling his health condition she didn't said anything but Raman told pihu to go and play with kshitija and went inside ishita's room . He saw her standing beside window ,looking out while her sobs were quite audible . He walked to her and stood beside her ,she wiped her tears and started leaving from there . That's when he held her hand and spoke " I m so sorry Ishita ".

Ishita turned to him with confusing eyes while Raman nodded assuring that what she has listened is right . She then shrugged his hands and spoke " no need to be sorry Mr bhalla ,you told me to stay away from you and your family . I m trying to do same ,I wanted to see pihu .dekh liya now you can go from here and it will be nice if you don't try to mend anything ."

She completed her sentence but instead of going ,he cupped her face and spoke softly " why didn't you slapped me back ".

She opened her eyes listening to him which she has closed feeling his touch and saw him with questioning eyes when he said " you know you are my wife ,must he having proofs too then why didn't you slapped me back and showed you authority on me but throwing all the proofs on my face ".

I(shocked )- you knew that .

R- no ,I googled and got to know about my family ,you and pihu ,aditya and ruhi are they also ..

I- yeah they are also our kids .

R- I didn't get one thing ,I agree I had lost my memories ,then how coke I remember ma ,papa ,simmi ,param and romi not you all .

I- why are you asking this to me ,go and ask this to your sister cum mother simmi .

R; Ishita what are you saying .

I- I knew it that you will not believe me ,then why the hell you are here ,go and be with your family ,let me leave in peace . but one request ,now you know na adiru and pihu are my kids ,so don't stop them in meeting me ,either I have other ways to meet my kids .

R- dhamki de rahi hai .

I- de rahi hoon to .

R- to yahi ki ,you don't need to give me that ,as you are also coming with me to bhalla house .

I- not in my dreams .I m not going there Raman ,not to you and not to that house .

R- why .

I- you only denied to trust me ,rather you pushed me out of that house ,moreover I will not go to that house where my family is shattered but no one bothered to take care of my kids and husband .

She was in tears completing her sentence ,Raman didn't waited and pulled her for a tight hug mouthing sorry again and again while she was trying to free herself . She struggled for sometimes and then gave up and broke into tears in his embrace ,he caressed her hairs to console her and spoke " now I trust you and if you want we can move away from that house ."

I- don't try to teach me Raman . you have hurt me always for your that so called family moreover you don't remember me ,you don't remember our love just want to live with me as now you know I m your wife.

R- I agree with you ,I don't remember our old love ,our married life but I always felt some connection with you and you know this very well . ishita how much simmi instigate me against you but I always felt a pull towards you. And last I don't need to recall our old love as I again had fallen for you . 

Ishita saw him with questioning eyes while he accepted " yeah ishita I had stopped me many times ,tried to get over with you but its true that I m truly and insanely in love with you ,tujhse baate Karna ,jhagda Karna ,tujhe pareshaan Karna ,tujhse apni problems share Karna achcha lagta hai mujhe .it seems that you are solution to my every problems .Forgive me this time and I promise will never repeat this ever " .

He spoke making a cute face ,though ishita was not so convinced as she knows him well but at the same time ,she cannot deny him ,so she nodded and both hugged each other tightly .

That's all for this ,hope you all like this . Enjoy reading and do respond .I know arooshee ,its not like you wanted but I wrote according to his state of mind .

Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated something ,have a look 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely os 
Happy New Year 
N
Thanks for pm

-TWINKLE 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb 
Thanks for the PM 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for pm Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for the late reply Di 
subhaa116 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dhi...
Could have shown simmi's reaction on this too.
I want him to give her nicely...
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Update epilogue soon
Thanks for pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful os.
though I wanted to c this type of scene in yhm show bt mahan cv as usual apna bakwas track dhikha diya. loved d way u shown it in this os. thanks.
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New Year di..
Amazing os...
Loved it..
Thx for pm..