Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow #20 With Prats in Our Hearts (Page 45)

Viswasruti IF-Sizzlerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Originally posted by Viswasruti

D'ohWhenever I try to greet / post new year greetings to our Serbian Queens , the IF is sending a warning to me like this !!CryWacko
Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

We noticed that your post contains invalid word(s). Please correct it and post again.

Return to Discussion

IF probably is programmed to think 1st is the new year!Smile
Yeh , I realised my mistake , and then , slowly slowly , deewar pakad ke [ clutching to the wall !!] added one word after the other and then images to confuse the IF !!Big smile At last succeeded posting a few new year greetings!!Big smile
Related image

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha...Lovecygnet9nn027

Viswasruti IF-Sizzlerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nn027

Originally posted by vibraj

D'ohWhenever I try to greet / post new year greetings to our Serbian Queens , the IF is sending a warning to me like this !!CryWacko
Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

We noticed that your post contains invalid word(s). Please correct it and post again.

Return to Discussion

IF probably is programmed to think 1st is the new year!Smile

LOL Yes, maybe IF is a little confused. 

Hahaha , cute Nado Hug 
Related image
Image result for confusion quotes

Sneha...Lovecygnet9nn027

Viswasruti IF-Sizzlerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

You are right Branka Heart we are going to celebrate the Magh Bihu on 15th Jan and I think you are going to celebrate your new year on 15th ?! Big smile Again festivities are back in our CC ! Smile

Makar Sankranti is the first big festival of 2018, and it is celebrated in different ways across India. Here's how Assam celebrates the festival!!--Magh Bihu is the first one to be celebrated every year. It marks the end of the harvest season, with fresh produce coming to the stores and homes of farmers. It is, thus, a time of celebration and feasting, to give thanks for the good harvest reaped. Magh Bihu isn't just celebrated in the agricultural pockets, though. It is celebrated everywhere in Assam, from the smallest villages to the biggest cities. Within Assam itself, the specific rituals can vary. The festival is also called Bhogali Bihu, which roughly translates to the festival of food,and romance !!

Please Branka , Big smilestopped Hemu and Sheru to indulge in kite flying, it will hurt their fingers!  TongueLOL  So , madam , please --
Image result for bihu dance

Thank you Madi for describing the custom of celebrating Magh Bihu in youir place. This is such a beautiful, colorful Picture, and I can imagine how beautiful and joyful that Festival is, and how much you enjoy it.Heart  Hug I can understand why you stopped Hemu and Sherru from flying kites, and I am sure that they found some other way to entertain themself during this festival. Big smileLOL Sending them warmest of huggs HugHug

We are waiting tonight for a Serbian New Year to come, it is half hour more and it will be here. This year some friends and neighbours come to my home, since I was not around for a previous celebration, so we had (and still have lots of fun) I am in my PC room, sneeking out just to write few words here...Sory for typos, I am typing in a hurry...Bino is with me, scared from all the shooting and fireworks that already started a little ...

So, there is a music and lots of food (everybody prepared some food and sweets, and we brought everything together...There is a lots of noice from downstairs...so I can not stay long...will read backpages tomorrow. Thank you all for your wishes. Heart

Dear Nado and Natali and all the other silent readers who read this CC and are celebrating a New Year today, I wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR and lots of love and happiness. HugHugHug

SRECNA VAM SRPSKA NOVA GODINA!!! Heart

Orthodox New Year 2018 (Jan 14th) Send wishes for Orthodox New Year with this beautiful ecard! Permalink : http://www.123greetings.com/events/orthodox_new_year/wishes_for_the_new_year.html

~HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS! ... Plus, Register for the RMR4 International.info Product Line Showcase Webinar Broadcast at:www.rmr4international.info/500_tasty_diabetic_recipes.htm ... Don't miss our webinar!...

Here fireworks already started...

Have a great 4th of July! Created from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZIsfU4uJU using http://vidgiffy.com Licensed under CC-Attribution by jhgkak #4thofjuly #gif #vidgiffy

Srpska Nova Godina 2015

Happy New Year Madam  with a hug and a kiss  !HugHeart  Despite your busy schedule , you came and acknowledged to all our wishes , that shows your passionate nature Branka ! Hug
Related image
Related image
Related image

Sneha...Lovecygnet9nn027

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Good day my dear friends  Hug

I can see that celebrations are on in all the places...Enjoy it Heart

I slept longer and rested well, few good souls cleared all the mess and filled a diswasher,
so the place is clean and tidy Smile Bino survived all the fireworks and shooting. and he is happily running around in the garden with his friend.Smile

Once again, Happy Orthodox New Year to all who celebrate Heart  

Poruka,estitka:Srena vam Pravoslavna Nova godina ispisana na crnoj pozadini ispod vatrometa.Besplatna estitka za vas i vae prijatelje. ...

Srpska Nova Godina - Julijanska nova godina

Praznino osvetljenje - Holiday Lights : Beograd , 12/31/2013

Serbian doll _ "One and only one costume scene. Stage One, and more teams. A choreographer and an audience. All you need is to smile, dream, fun, travel, try and manage the things we want. Folklore is not just a hobby. Folklore is the kind you dream the whole life and who never stops. enough and willing to try, the rest will follow "FOLKLORE forever Skud"

Potrebno: pakovanje kora za baklavu, 500 gr suvih ljiva bez kotice, kesica cimeta, 1 vanil-eer, 300 gr mlevenih oraha, 1 margarin, ulje, eer, limun Veoma lep postan kola, koji je pogodan za sva slavlja

Tradicija doekivanja Nove godine u kui uz Kasato se odrala preko 30 godina. Tokom tog vremena recept nije promijenjen i kola je ostao u dvije varijante ...

Happy Makar Sankranti to all who celebrate Heart

The sun rises with new hope kites

Happy Bhogi and Magh Bihu to all who celebrate Heart

Picture: Hope this festival brings imeense happiness in your life

Picture: Best Wishes On Maghi

cygnet9Viswasrutinn027

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Hope Dragice is doing fine .good night friends .Hug 

Image result for good night image

I hope as well Heart 

Hello Madi, it is so good to see you around Hug

You know what is the best thing with all this celebrations, appart from having lots of fun...The fact that usually people prepare so much food that you don't have to cook
for few days LOL
And there is so much cakes and cookies that my will power is on the serious test...LOL

Jelena is going after me reminding me of my sugar levels LOL

Holidays in our family are a big deal. Our Greek traditions play a large role in each holiday. I have so many wonderful memories growing up with my

Viswasruticygnet9nn027

Viswasruti IF-Sizzlerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thank you Branka our dearest friend for all the festive wishes  ! 
Once again Happy new year to all our Serbian queens.
 Related imageImage result for floral gardens

Sneha...Lovecygnet9nn027

Viswasruti IF-Sizzlerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Hope Dragice is doing fine .good night friends .Hug 

Image result for good night image

I hope as well Heart 

Hello Madi, it is so good to see you around Hug

You know what is the best thing with all this celebrations, appart from having lots of fun...The fact that usually people prepare so much food that you don't have to cook
for few days LOL
And there is so much cakes and cookies that my will power is on the serious test...LOL

Jelena is going after me reminding me of my sugar levels LOL

Holidays in our family are a big deal. Our Greek traditions play a large role in each holiday. I have so many wonderful memories growing up with my
Then , come on Madam , bring it to our Clubhouse, we will help you finish all the cookies and cakes within minutes!LOL
Image result for sharing quotes
Though a bit confusing, but I love this message --Tongue
Related image

Sneha...Lovecygnet9nn027

Viswasruti IF-Sizzlerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Good evening friends . will be back later .  Trying to write the next chapter for  Radha Krishna story . Smile
Image result for floral gardens

Edited by Viswasruti - 14 January 2018 at 5:40am

Sneha...Lovecygnet9nn027

Go to top