Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow #20 With Prats in Our Hearts (Page 44)

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

Originally posted by nn027

Dear Abhi, wish you happy your the first Lohri. Hug
Happy Lohri and your mom and dad. Big smile

happy lohri and baby
Thank you our cutest Nado for the greetings and good wishes .HugHugHug
Happy Orthodox New Year Eve to you  dearest Nado from your Abhi and Avi ! StarHug
Related image
Image result for orthodox new year message
Image result for lori wishes for friends

Thank you Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha...Lovecygnet9Viswasruti

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Ohh.. our CC is sparkling with greetings and festivities! Big smile Little Abhinav is also here to greet us ! Means his mother is imbibing good qualities in him from the youngest age !!Smile  

Wish that the New Year 2018 brings great joy, peace, and prosperity to all our Serbian Queens .

Warm Wishes On New Year 2018!new year GIF
excited new year GIF
snoopy new year GIF

Thank you Madi Heart

boneca palito | Blusas - Elas:

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

You are right Branka Heart we are going to celebrate the Magh Bihu on 15th Jan and I think you are going to celebrate your new year on 15th ?! Big smile Again festivities are back in our CC ! Smile

Makar Sankranti is the first big festival of 2018, and it is celebrated in different ways across India. Here's how Assam celebrates the festival!!--Magh Bihu is the first one to be celebrated every year. It marks the end of the harvest season, with fresh produce coming to the stores and homes of farmers. It is, thus, a time of celebration and feasting, to give thanks for the good harvest reaped. Magh Bihu isn't just celebrated in the agricultural pockets, though. It is celebrated everywhere in Assam, from the smallest villages to the biggest cities. Within Assam itself, the specific rituals can vary. The festival is also called Bhogali Bihu, which roughly translates to the festival of food,and romance !!

Please Branka , Big smilestopped Hemu and Sheru to indulge in kite flying, it will hurt their fingers!  TongueLOL  So , madam , please --
Image result for bihu dance

Thank you Madi for describing the custom of celebrating Magh Bihu in youir place. This is such a beautiful, colorful Picture, and I can imagine how beautiful and joyful that Festival is, and how much you enjoy it.Heart  Hug I can understand why you stopped Hemu and Sherru from flying kites, and I am sure that they found some other way to entertain themself during this festival. Big smileLOL Sending them warmest of huggs HugHug

We are waiting tonight for a Serbian New Year to come, it is half hour more and it will be here. This year some friends and neighbours come to my home, since I was not around for a previous celebration, so we had (and still have lots of fun) I am in my PC room, sneeking out just to write few words here...Sory for typos, I am typing in a hurry...Bino is with me, scared from all the shooting and fireworks that already started a little ...

So, there is a music and lots of food (everybody prepared some food and sweets, and we brought everything together...There is a lots of noice from downstairs...so I can not stay long...will read backpages tomorrow. Thank you all for your wishes. Heart

Dear Nado and Natali and all the other silent readers who read this CC and are celebrating a New Year today, I wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR and lots of love and happiness. HugHugHug

SRECNA VAM SRPSKA NOVA GODINA!!! Heart

Orthodox New Year 2018 (Jan 14th) Send wishes for Orthodox New Year with this beautiful ecard! Permalink : http://www.123greetings.com/events/orthodox_new_year/wishes_for_the_new_year.html

~HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS! ... Plus, Register for the RMR4 International.info Product Line Showcase Webinar Broadcast at:www.rmr4international.info/500_tasty_diabetic_recipes.htm ... Don't miss our webinar!...

Here fireworks already started...

Have a great 4th of July! Created from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZIsfU4uJU using http://vidgiffy.com Licensed under CC-Attribution by jhgkak #4thofjuly #gif #vidgiffy

Srpska Nova Godina 2015

Srena Srpska Nova godina! Happy Serbian New Year! #Serbia #Srbija #vino #vinarija #Aleksandrovic #winery #travel

40 Amazing Fireworks Animated Gif Pics - Share at Best Animations

Thank you Heart

Srecna Nova Godina draga moja, sve najbolje ti zelim Hug

Edited by nn027 - 14 January 2018 at 1:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha...Lovecygnet9

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Good morning!
Today is such a blessed day, Orthodox church new year, Makar Sankranti, Bhogi ( as celebrated in Padma's place) and tomorrow Madi and Avi will celebrate it as Magh Bihu, different names but same spirit of celebration, of life in its many colors!

Happy New Year to Branka, Nado, Dragice and Nats and all the silent readers of our CC who celebrate! Much happiness, prosperity, peace and hope in the new year!

New Year Affirmations 2018: Start the New Year With a Clear Mind!
Stylowi.pl - Odkrywaj, kolekcjonuj, kupuj
Happy new year 2018 quotes spiritual wish for friends. Happy New Year to you! Wish this year brings to the warmth of love and illuminates your path of life towards a positive direction.

And this is to wish all who celebrate, a Happy Makar Sankranti and Bhogi!
Happy Makar Sankranti Images 2018
Happy Bhogi Festival Wishes to All

Thank you Branka for the link on Smita Bansal's daughter! She was such a well-wisher of Prats!

Aww, so sweet, little Abhi wishing everyone,, it is his first Bihu tomorrow, a great occasion, i am sure, his family has lined up a mini celebration for him, enjoy and revel in all the love and pampering, little Prince!Heart

Have a good day everyone!

Thank you Vibha Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha...Lovecygnet9

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cygnet9

Once again wishing all Serbian friends A Very Happy New Year.
Also wishing our Indian friends A Very Warm and Happy Bhogi, Bihu and Makarsankranti.

Abi wishing you also A Very Happy and blessed first festival of BihuHug

Enjoy the festvities.

Thank you Padmaja Hug

Princesas e fadas 2 - fairy2.png - Minus

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Happy Makar Sankranti 2018 Pics

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 1:53am | IP Logged
happy bhogi

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

D'ohWhenever I try to greet / post new year greetings to our Serbian Queens , the IF is sending a warning to me like this !!CryWacko
Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

We noticed that your post contains invalid word(s). Please correct it and post again.

Return to Discussion

IF probably is programmed to think 1st is the new year!Smile

LOL Yes, maybe IF is a little confused. 

Edited by nn027 - 14 January 2018 at 1:59am

Go to top