Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Thank you Madi for describing the custom of celebrating Magh Bihu in youir place. This is such a beautiful, colorful Picture, and I can imagine how beautiful and joyful that Festival is, and how much you enjoy it.❀️  πŸ€— I can understand why you stopped Hemu and Sherru from flying kites, and I am sure that they found some other way to entertain themself during this festival. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Sending them warmest of huggs πŸ€—πŸ€—

We are waiting tonight for a Serbian New Year to come, it is half hour more and it will be here. This year some friends and neighbours come to my home, since I was not around for a previous celebration, so we had (and still have lots of fun) I am in my PC room, sneeking out just to write few words here...Sory for typos, I am typing in a hurry...Bino is with me, scared from all the shooting and fireworks that already started a little ...

So, there is a music and lots of food (everybody prepared some food and sweets, and we brought everything together...There is a lots of noice from downstairs...so I can not stay long...will read backpages tomorrow. Thank you all for your wishes. β€οΈ

Dear Nado and Natali and all the other silent readers who read this CC and are celebrating a New Year today, I wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR and lots of love and happiness. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

SRECNA VAM SRPSKA NOVA GODINA!!! β€οΈ

Orthodox New Year 2018 (Jan 14th) Send wishes for Orthodox New Year with this beautiful ecard! Permalink : http://www.123greetings.com/events/orthodox_new_year/wishes_for_the_new_year.html

~HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS! ... Plus, Register for the RMR4 International.info Product Line Showcase Webinar Broadcast at:www.rmr4international.info/500_tasty_diabetic_recipes.htm ... Don't miss our webinar!...

Here fireworks already started...

Have a great 4th of July! Created from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZIsfU4uJU using http://vidgiffy.com Licensed under CC-Attribution by jhgkak #4thofjuly #gif #vidgiffy

Srpska Nova Godina 2015

Happy New Year Madam  with a hug and a kiss  !πŸ€—β€οΈ  Despite your busy schedule , you came and acknowledged to all our wishes , that shows your passionate nature Branka ! πŸ€—
Related image
Related image
Related image
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good day my dear friends  πŸ€—

I can see that celebrations are on in all the places...Enjoy it β€οΈ

I slept longer and rested well, few good souls cleared all the mess and filled a diswasher,
so the place is clean and tidy πŸ˜Š Bino survived all the fireworks and shooting. and he is happily running around in the garden with his friend.😊

Once again, Happy Orthodox New Year to all who celebrate ❀️  

Poruka,estitka:Srena vam Pravoslavna Nova godina ispisana na crnoj pozadini ispod vatrometa.Besplatna estitka za vas i vae prijatelje. ...

Srpska Nova Godina - Julijanska nova godina

Praznino osvetljenje - Holiday Lights : Beograd , 12/31/2013

Serbian doll _ "One and only one costume scene. Stage One, and more teams. A choreographer and an audience. All you need is to smile, dream, fun, travel, try and manage the things we want. Folklore is not just a hobby. Folklore is the kind you dream the whole life and who never stops. enough and willing to try, the rest will follow "FOLKLORE forever Skud"

Potrebno: pakovanje kora za baklavu, 500 gr suvih ljiva bez kotice, kesica cimeta, 1 vanil-eer, 300 gr mlevenih oraha, 1 margarin, ulje, eer, limun Veoma lep postan kola, koji je pogodan za sva slavlja

Tradicija doekivanja Nove godine u kui uz Kasato se odrala preko 30 godina. Tokom tog vremena recept nije promijenjen i kola je ostao u dvije varijante ...

Happy Makar Sankranti to all who celebrate β€οΈ

Happy Bhogi and Magh Bihu to all who celebrate β€οΈ

Picture: Hope this festival brings imeense happiness in your life

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hope Dragice is doing fine .good night friends .πŸ€— 

Image result for good night image

I hope as well β€οΈ 

Hello Madi, it is so good to see you around πŸ€—

You know what is the best thing with all this celebrations, appart from having lots of fun...The fact that usually people prepare so much food that you don't have to cook
for few days πŸ˜†
And there is so much cakes and cookies that my will power is on the serious test...πŸ˜†

Jelena is going after me reminding me of my sugar levels πŸ˜†

Holidays in our family are a big deal. Our Greek traditions play a large role in each holiday. I have so many wonderful memories growing up with my
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Branka our dearest friend for all the festive wishes  ! 
Once again Happy new year to all our Serbian queens.
 Image result for floral gardens

Viswasruti thumbnail

I hope as well β€οΈ 

Hello Madi, it is so good to see you around πŸ€—

You know what is the best thing with all this celebrations, appart from having lots of fun...The fact that usually people prepare so much food that you don't have to cook
for few days πŸ˜†
And there is so much cakes and cookies that my will power is on the serious test...πŸ˜†

Jelena is going after me reminding me of my sugar levels πŸ˜†

Holidays in our family are a big deal. Our Greek traditions play a large role in each holiday. I have so many wonderful memories growing up with my

Then , come on Madam , bring it to our Clubhouse, we will help you finish all the cookies and cakes within minutes!πŸ˜†
Though a bit confusing, but I love this message --πŸ˜›
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good evening friends . will be back later .  Trying to write the next chapter for  Radha Krishna story . πŸ˜Š
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So the festival season has commenced! Today, in northern parts of India, Sankranti is celebrated as Lohri, the celebration of the harvest festival and fresh produce. Bonfires are lit, jaggery  ( warmth giving) sweets are distributed in keeping with the winter season, elders give gifts to younger ones and there is much dancing and music! Tomorrow, Sankranti also is the same celebration and also marks the moving of the Sun from the Tropic of Cancer to Tropic of Capricorn, marking the end of winter solstice!

Yes, Branka, how do we forget AnSh's kite flying episodes, how happy we were those days, we celebrated all festivals with them, such wonderful memories!

Have a good day everyone and happy festivities!

The food consumed during Lohri!😊
Lohri is a Punjabi folk festival, which falls in the month of January. Lohri is celebrated to mark the end of peak winter and is trad...

Happy #Lohri Message Card #2018lohri #lohrifestival

Hello Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

Happy Lohri to you and your family. β€οΈ Enjoy in Festival. πŸ˜Š

Thank you for all the informations about festivities in India this days. And thank you for sharing this delicious food..I know it tastes so goood...still remember my friends from Indija whom I met in Afrika and whose delicious, tasty food I tasted and loved so much (they always made a less hot (chilly) dishes for me πŸ˜ƒ)

Send joyous #LohriSpecial wishes to your loved ones with this #ecard. #HappyLohri

Happy Lohri & Makar Sankranti from Team SBR to everyone!! May the Lohri Fire burn all the moments of sadness and bring bountiful Joy, Happiness & Love !!:)

Happy Lohri 2018 Wishes Messages, Images, Photos, Wallpapers, HD Quality Pics Free Download
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good evening friends . will be back later .  Trying to write the next chapter for  Radha Krishna story . πŸ˜Š

Hello Madi β€οΈπŸ€—

Looking forward to read next chapter. Love your story β€οΈ

Jai shree Radhe Radhe

108nirvanicbliss:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

First of all Happy Lohri to all our dear FriendsπŸ€—

For us the festival starts tomorrow i.e Bhogi (Same Harvesting of crops and all the rituals, same as Lohri, Bihu and other states festivals)

So enjoy in the festivities guys and wishing you all A Wonderful week and day aheadπŸ€—

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

Happy Bhogi to you and your family β€οΈ

Image result for Bhogi

Bhogi Images Free Download for Facebook Whatsapp DP - Happy New
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thank you Branka for link. I'm happy about Smith's daughter's success. πŸ˜ƒ

Smith was Prats an excellent friend.  respekt Smita, like good actres and good man.

smita bansal and pratyusha banerjee

smita bansal and pratyusha banerjee

You are welcome, my dear Nada πŸ€—

I agree with you. Smita was such a good friend to Prats. β€οΈ I always respect her as a good actress, but most of all because she was such a caring friend to our Pratsie.😊
I love to watch all of them in BV πŸ˜Š

Pratyusha with Smita Bansal & Neha Marda on the sets of Balika Vadhu

Anup Soni with Sureka Sikri and Smita Bansal at the 'Balika Vadhu' 1500 episodes completion bash. #Style #Bollywood #Fashion #Beauty

I am sure she is so proud today because her daughter wrote a story that is published.

Exclusive! Exclusive! Smita Bansal: My Daughters Are My Best Friends ( : )

Previous
1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 118
Next