Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Once again wishing all Serbian friends A Very Happy New Year.
Also wishing our Indian friends A Very Warm and Happy Bhogi, Bihu and Makarsankranti.

Abi wishing you also A Very Happy and blessed first festival of Bihu🤗

Enjoy the festvities.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thank you our cutest Nado for the greetings and good wishes .🤗🤗🤗

Happy Orthodox New Year Eve to you  dearest Nado from your Abhi and Avi ! ⭐️🤗
Related image
Image result for lori wishes for friends

Thank you ❤️

nn027 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Ohh.. our CC is sparkling with greetings and festivities! 😃 Little Abhinav is also here to greet us ! Means his mother is imbibing good qualities in him from the youngest age !!😊  

Wish that the New Year 2018 brings great joy, peace, and prosperity to all our Serbian Queens .

Warm Wishes On New Year 2018!new year GIF
excited new year GIF
snoopy new year GIF

Thank you Madi ❤️

boneca palito | Blusas - Elas:
nn027 thumbnail

Thank you Madi for describing the custom of celebrating Magh Bihu in youir place. This is such a beautiful, colorful Picture, and I can imagine how beautiful and joyful that Festival is, and how much you enjoy it.❤️  🤗 I can understand why you stopped Hemu and Sherru from flying kites, and I am sure that they found some other way to entertain themself during this festival. 😃😆 Sending them warmest of huggs 🤗🤗

We are waiting tonight for a Serbian New Year to come, it is half hour more and it will be here. This year some friends and neighbours come to my home, since I was not around for a previous celebration, so we had (and still have lots of fun) I am in my PC room, sneeking out just to write few words here...Sory for typos, I am typing in a hurry...Bino is with me, scared from all the shooting and fireworks that already started a little ...

So, there is a music and lots of food (everybody prepared some food and sweets, and we brought everything together...There is a lots of noice from downstairs...so I can not stay long...will read backpages tomorrow. Thank you all for your wishes. ❤️

Dear Nado and Natali and all the other silent readers who read this CC and are celebrating a New Year today, I wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR and lots of love and happiness. 🤗🤗🤗

SRECNA VAM SRPSKA NOVA GODINA!!! ❤️

Orthodox New Year 2018 (Jan 14th) Send wishes for Orthodox New Year with this beautiful ecard! Permalink : http://www.123greetings.com/events/orthodox_new_year/wishes_for_the_new_year.html

~HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS! ... Plus, Register for the RMR4 International.info Product Line Showcase Webinar Broadcast at:www.rmr4international.info/500_tasty_diabetic_recipes.htm ... Don't miss our webinar!...

Here fireworks already started...

Have a great 4th of July! Created from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZIsfU4uJU using http://vidgiffy.com Licensed under CC-Attribution by jhgkak #4thofjuly #gif #vidgiffy

Srpska Nova Godina 2015

Srena Srpska Nova godina! Happy Serbian New Year! #Serbia #Srbija #vino #vinarija #Aleksandrovic #winery #travel

40 Amazing Fireworks Animated Gif Pics - Share at Best Animations

Thank you ❤️

Srecna Nova Godina draga moja, sve najbolje ti zelim 🤗

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Today is such a blessed day, Orthodox church new year, Makar Sankranti, Bhogi ( as celebrated in Padma's place) and tomorrow Madi and Avi will celebrate it as Magh Bihu, different names but same spirit of celebration, of life in its many colors!

Happy New Year to Branka, Nado, Dragice and Nats and all the silent readers of our CC who celebrate! Much happiness, prosperity, peace and hope in the new year!

New Year Affirmations 2018: Start the New Year With a Clear Mind!
Stylowi.pl - Odkrywaj, kolekcjonuj, kupuj
Happy new year 2018 quotes spiritual wish for friends. Happy New Year to you! Wish this year brings to the warmth of love and illuminates your path of life towards a positive direction.

And this is to wish all who celebrate, a Happy Makar Sankranti and Bhogi!
Happy Makar Sankranti Images 2018
Happy Bhogi Festival Wishes to All

Thank you Branka for the link on Smita Bansal's daughter! She was such a well-wisher of Prats!

Aww, so sweet, little Abhi wishing everyone,, it is his first Bihu tomorrow, a great occasion, i am sure, his family has lined up a mini celebration for him, enjoy and revel in all the love and pampering, little Prince!❤️

Have a good day everyone!

Thank you Vibha 🤗

nn027 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cygnet9

Once again wishing all Serbian friends A Very Happy New Year.

Also wishing our Indian friends A Very Warm and Happy Bhogi, Bihu and Makarsankranti.

Abi wishing you also A Very Happy and blessed first festival of Bihu🤗

Enjoy the festvities.

Thank you Padmaja 🤗

Princesas e fadas 2 - fairy2.png - Minus
nn027 thumbnail

Happy Makar Sankranti 2018 Pics
nn027 thumbnail

IF probably is programmed to think 1st is the new year!😊

😆 Yes, maybe IF is a little confused. 

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

IF probably is programmed to think 1st is the new year!😊

Yeh , I realised my mistake , and then , slowly slowly , deewar pakad ke [ clutching to the wall !!] added one word after the other and then images to confuse the IF !!😃 At last succeeded posting a few new year greetings!!😃
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: nn027

😆 Yes, maybe IF is a little confused. 

Hahaha , cute Nado 🤗 
Related image
Image result for confusion quotes