Posted: 6 years ago

Hello friends πŸ˜Š

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Waiting for Branka and Madhu.

Hope our little prince is safe. How I wish, I could cuddle himπŸ€—.

Hope Nado, Ivony, Tulsi, Riya and Natty are safe and sound.

Vibha how is the situation in Mumbai?

Wishing all a pleasant day😊

Everything is fine Padmaja πŸ€—

Srodna slika

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good trip, Madhu. Enjoy with your family. 
I hope that the cold wave will soon be completed, where our Avy lives. 
Branka, I hope, was happily traveled to Belgrade. πŸ˜ƒ

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Hello my dear friends  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here I am πŸ˜ƒ, back home πŸ˜Š We had beautiful weather for our journey and we enjoy it. 
Thought I could come earlier OL, but no chance. Hope you are all fine and well. Missed all of you so much. πŸ€—

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

Now is already too late and I have lots of things to do tomorrow, so I will see you all tomorrow in the afternoon/evening...will read backpages than as well. Love you all...It is so good to be back here with you. β€οΈ Good night sweet girls β­οΈ

good night Scraps, graphics and Comments

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
In Hindi, there is a saying,aap aayee, bahar aayee, which when translated means, "when you arrive, Spring or bloom arrives", so this applies to Branka, now our CC will flower and hum, this is the positivity she brings here, welcome back friend!πŸ€— 

Tomorrow I am traveling to Shirdi and will be back on Sunday evening, so will not be online for two days. Will pray for all of you!❀️

Have a great day and wonderful preparations for those celebrating Orthodox Christmas on Sunday! Wishing you compliments of the season and much happiness, prosperity and peace always!

Warm welcome back to our singing bird, Madi, too!

Have a good day everyone! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate on 7th January!!
The Magic of Christmas is upon us, can you feel it in the air? I just love the Christmas season, because this is about the only time I start to really embrace the colder months. The nights get darker fast, however people start to decorate their houses with pretty lights that light the way all...

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day.
Image result for good morning friends messages

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
❀️
Hello my dear friends  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here I am πŸ˜ƒ, back home πŸ˜Š We had beautiful weather for our journey and we enjoy it. 
Thought I could come earlier OL, but no chance. Hope you are all fine and well. Missed all of you so much. πŸ€—

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

Now is already too late and I have lots of things to do tomorrow, so I will see you all tomorrow in the afternoon/evening...will read backpages than as well. Love you all...It is so good to be back here with you. β€οΈ Good night sweet girls β­οΈ

Yes , grabbed the hugs blissfully  πŸ€—Welcome back our dearest Branka!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.  A good friend like you is more than a blessing. It's  always a happy occasion for us to welcome you back amidst us !Start a new day with a lovely smile!Relationships are based on the expectations and responsibility but friendships are based on smiles and laughter.  Good Morning dear friend!! β€οΈ 
Viswasruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

In Hindi, there is a saying,aap aayee, bahar aayee, which when translated means, "when you arrive, Spring or bloom arrives", so this applies to Branka, now our CC will flower and hum, this is the positivity she brings here, welcome back friend!πŸ€— 

Tomorrow I am traveling to Shirdi and will be back on Sunday evening, so will not be online for two days. Will pray for all of you!❀️

Have a great day and wonderful preparations for those celebrating Orthodox Christmas on Sunday! Wishing you compliments of the season and much happiness, prosperity and peace always!

Warm welcome back to our singing bird, Madi, too!

Have a good day everyone! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate on 7th January!!
The Magic of Christmas is upon us, can you feel it in the air? I just love the Christmas season, because this is about the only time I start to really embrace the colder months. The nights get darker fast, however people start to decorate their houses with pretty lights that light the way all...

Have a great trip Vibha . We all know that you'll pray for all of us .😊❀️ Missing you for these 2days , 
Was back yesterday evening. So much pending work is there . But once want to meet you all first , then will attend to the work .  
Related image
Image result for flowers shower gifs
Image result for singing bird gif
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Waiting for Branka and Madhu.

Hope our little prince is safe. How I wish, I could cuddle himπŸ€—.

Hope Nado, Ivony, Tulsi, Riya and Natty are safe and sound.

Vibha how is the situation in Mumbai?

Wishing all a pleasant day😊

I am back Padma .πŸ€—  Thanks for all the good πŸ€—words . Good morning .😊
Image result for great morning message
Image result for great morning message