Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Povezana slikaSlikovni rezultat za Congratulations Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ˜Š

Rezultat slika za happy new ywar

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

New Year starts with new CC. πŸ˜ƒ

Rezultat slika za congrats

Excelent work Dragica and Madi. Thank you girls. β€οΈ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

⭐️ Happy New Year Wishes  from Abhinav --
My dear friends, this is Abhinav your small friend πŸ₯³ wishing you all a very happy new year .  
Here are my greetings with a smile,πŸ˜ƒ mom told me , we have to wish every friend with a smile on new year day! Because it is Passport of friendship and necessary for a lovely relationship! It can only be expressed, not possible to write on paper. A smile should come from the heart. Here is my smile and good wishes to all my lovely lovely friends. πŸ€— 
Related image
Related image
It is very cold here , so my mom wrapped me in flowers blanket!
Image result for a baby with flowers

Related image

Today I can't eat cake , mom&Dad are not giving me , but next year they will give me a vhery vhery biiggg piece . πŸ˜ƒ
Related image

πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ€— For Branka aunt,   πŸ€—, for mom's Vimaa πŸ€—  for lovely Nado auntπŸ€—,  for Padma aunt,πŸ€— for Natali aunt,
for Dragice aunt, and for our Madhu aunt , and for all the aunties πŸ€—
Related image

Thank you Abhi β€οΈ πŸ€—
Next year we will eat a cake for the New Year πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
God bless you and your parents. All the best Abhi in New Year❀️

Rezultat slika za baby in happy new year

Rezultat slika za happy new year wishes gif
nn027 thumbnail

Thank you Madhu for this beautiful wishes. I want to, New 2018, bring to your home only happiness and joy. β€οΈ πŸ€—

Miss my special brother's micheal and kenny love you and miss you xxx

nn027 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Welcome in our new home, my dear friends  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I heard that our old CC is coming to its end, so I hurry to prepare a new one where we can celebrate our friendship and a New Year together β€οΈ

Thank you all for colouring the previous CC with so much love and beauty and all of the colours of Rainbow πŸ˜Š

I do not know how fast you travel, but whenever you reach our new home I am waiting here for you to celebrate together an arrival of a New Year β­οΈ (I will join you here on 4th of January 2018.)...All the best wishes for the 2018. May it bring you lots of joy and happiness and good health above all. I am so grateful to have you in my life and will always cherish our friendships. Love you all. β€οΈ

So...Are you ready to celebrate??? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Have a great New Years Eve my friends! Cheers and sending you Love and Best wishes for 2016!!! Esther S.

25 DIY Coolest NYE Ideas (New Year Eve Projects) -- Balloons with photos of past celebrations

Good fortune in the New Year printable

May your heart be filled with joy, may your life be filled with laughter, and may every day be filled with great possibility. No, that's not what this card says but it made me think of this as a sentiment I would like to put on a card.

It's Time to Party! Happy New Year Card 2018: Spice up the New Year! The best way to start the New Year is how you ended the last one - with an amazing party! Bright, neon lights shining off a disco ball and upbeat music are the way go. This New Year card brings the party to your friends and will keep it going the whole year long. Get ready to dance the night away!

Fill this place with music and laughter, and dance happily into the New Year...😊

my favourite Christmas records

Tonight we'll celebrate the Birthday of Mrs J., Happy B-Day Mrs J.!

iwontdancenetwork:

How to Make a Mini Marquee - Perf for those pics with "love" or whatever else :)

Happy new year quotes and images 2018 to desktop,Facebook,pinterest and whatsapp to wish and greet your best friends and family members.

quotes for happy new year 2018 to wish friends and family. Its your life and its your time, you just have to get some time out from this busy life and spend those happy days with your family. A Happy new year 2018 All!!

pinterest : @chelseashaf

haPpy 215 ! http://christmas-winter.tumblr.com/
Neujahresgruss Karten Download Kostenlos Silvester

New year text messages 2018 for mommy daddy brother sister cousins friends. As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your heart forever! Happy New Year!

Partygoers go wild as confetti cannons blast off to celebrate the start of 2012 at this real wedding.

Have a great 4th of July! Created from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZIsfU4uJU using http://vidgiffy.com Licensed under CC-Attribution by jhgkak #4thofjuly #gif #vidgiffy

Schne Grubilder zum Neuen Jahr 2017

Thank you, Branka, for this wonderful place. β€οΈ Happy new Year, my dear. πŸ€—

Poetry and Worldwide Wishes: Happy New Year 2018 Wishes Image

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! LET IT BE SPARKLY *..*'* .
Happy New Years!!! May 2017 be the best year...The BEST is yet to come!!!! Cheers ~ Marie

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends πŸ˜Š

Wonderful wishes in Hindi!😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
I am happy that the new year has come and soon Branka will be in our midst! She returns by 4th, will be with us on 5th or 6th, must be busy packing and saying her sweet good byes to friends and relatives there.

Hope all well at Avi's place and the severity of winter has eased. and our youngest member is smiling and happy!

A smiley and beautiful little baby girl!

Have a great day everyone!πŸ˜ƒ

Make 2017 YOUR YEAR. Lifestyle Design | Get Motivated | Ideal Lifestyle | Lifestyle Motivation