Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
PS Shruthi,Will try to watch the movie. Not sure whether I'll read the book though πŸ˜Š.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Shruthi, you said this long ago, that Satrupa the mother has to emerge from within Satrupa the LM bahu. I feel this is starting to happen slowly ... the first step was when Satrupa hid Laddoo from Anami to bring Anami closer to her ... bringing Laddoo back immediately would have exposed Sudha but Satrupa chose to hide him only for her selfish 'mamta'. Although she gave Damo the ostensible reason that it was to provoke Sudha further, but that was not true.

While she is worried about Laddoo exposing her secret, she doesn't want to hurt him, and by extension, Anami ... hence her words, ... she doesn't want to fall in Anami's eyes. Slowly, the role of Anami's mother is becoming more important to her ... when she brought Anami back to LM, it was because she saw her as the heir to LM, with no concern for her happiness. 
Laddoo is a big part of this ... she has developed genuine affection for Laddoo ... he gives her the same love and admiration she got from Vatsalya ... so the mother in her, who was frozen after Vatsalya's death, is slowly coming back to life. 

Also she is starting to see Narottam as a person in his own right, a person who has been wronged in many ways ... not just as an extension of Sudha and a constant reminder of Baldev's mistake ... and the way she herself was deceived. 
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Janas the roles of 3 men differ. Vatsalya is supposed to show his emotions, Narotham is supposed to show his conflicts, but Adhi as a character though emotional is someone who suppreses his emotions. Anami says you are not what you seem to be.  He claims to be completely logical, but he is very emotional. With that character sketch Ankit is doing a good job. It takes a lot of time for him to smile a bit or show pain. Vatsalya smile from the heart, Narotham looks a victim, but Adhi he has fought his battle without letting the world know his pain

i personally like adhiraj's acting. his emotions are not over done just perfect according to his character & do reach the audience as to what he is feeling. his acting is subtle not over the top types.
i also feel its adhiraj who is in love and not anami yet and she still sees him as a friend. Adhiraj though realises his love for anami but dosent want to act on it. Romance is not very appealing to me but I actually like seeing these two together 
Mangothyme thumbnail
I really don't want Adhiraj and Anami to fall in love now. Adhiraj always acts like a fool when he needs to be professional. Anami is 17, she looks like a child unlike Tanya who looks mature. Even Poonam looks mature. There can be friendship, trust, communication and so many other things between Anami and Adhi. But I am not a big fan of their romance. 
Mangothyme thumbnail
Happy New Year guys ! Have really enjoyed discussions with many of you and learned something too. Thanks.
May God bless all of us with peace, health and prosperity in 2018. 
Edited by Mangothyme - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2018.
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mangothyme u put in my thoughts perfectly. Yeah Mahima is a good actress and she portrayed that first shyness beautifully on Fri, but I also am unable to accept any romance between the two. Friendship yes. Absolutely. Anyway the main theme is the conflict and resolution of the same between mother and daughter and then probably rest of the cast. Let's see...
Anyway guys Happy New Year. May this bring in peace and prosperity to all.
And to end this year on a funny note and bring in laughter in the New Year, some of my views in this otherwise serious forum discussion:
Laddoo's school - Perennial Holiday.
Anami's college - Perennial Holiday.
Adhi's CBI office - also Perennial Holiday.
He seems to be at LM more than CBI HQ or his own home. πŸ˜ƒ
usharanganathan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very happy and prosperous new year to all of u here.May this  new year bring health , wealth and happiness to u all. May RKC reach it's heights without compromising the story line.
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wishing you all a very happy New Year.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wishing very happy new year to all...πŸ˜ƒ