Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations to all the winners!πŸ₯³
Special mention to Pro, Ramya di, Mahi di, Amiyah and Jyoti di.πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: s**ttySavitri

Congratulations to everyone who won! And thanks to those who voted for me. β€οΈ

Congrats Smoldy !! You changed your UN ? !!!
Very well deserved
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ColorDreams

Mou: And the awards for the Best New Show go to...

A big shout out to all YUDKBH forum members !! πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ‘
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats guys...Poo and Jyo chaa gaye tussi tohπŸ€—
RubabNoor11D thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners .
πŸ‘ πŸ€—
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Subha (with broad smile on her face):  Guys! Bollywood forum is literally on fire...!

Mini: I know right, that blind has exposed a major scandal today

Rituja (sarcastically): Wow! I am so shocked! *rolls eyes*
MIDs post 2-3 blinds everyday there, Bollywood loyals have a habit of making mountains outta mole hill. If you want to know the real meaning of forum being literally on fire, then you guys should visit Big Boss forum. That's a reality check & an eye opener!

Appy (with dreaming smile on her face): Ladies just chill, for a forum to become a rocking one, sometimes gossiping and arguing is not always needed. Creativity can also earn brownie points. Example, in case of Fan-Fiction Forum

MiniBut why are we discussing forums today?

Subha: Because the time has come...

Rituja (grinning widely): To announce best Non-Show forum!

AppyAnd the Best Non Show Forum award goes to... Whoops! Wait why i am getting to announce all the ties.

YuvikaItna sannata kyun hai bhai?

Moumita (whispers): Today Yuvi seems to be in a good mood, she is asking our whereabouts!

ShreyaHmmm.. kuch toh gadbad hai... Pata lagana padega!

Yuvika (smirking): You guys know that right, you two suck at whispering, I can hear you both crystal clear.

ShreyaWell if you have heard us, then please can your Highness oblige us with the reason behind your good mood?

Moumita (whispering again): Yup! We really need to know that, we can use this as our brahmastra when she would be behind us with her infamous Chhapal

Yuvika (annoyed)Mou, stop whispering! I am in a good mood because there exists a forum that is so peaceful - it can give isolated beaches also a run for their money

Moumita (excitedly): Really!? Tell us quick, which place is it that's the flag bearer of Shanti

ShreyaPrecisely, we earnestly need some peace here

YuvikaAlright then! The Most Peaceful Forum is...

AaditiHola, lovely people!

MeghaWhat happened, that's some extra dose of jolly-ness there

AaditiYeah, that's cause I've finally discovered what I am naturally good at 

MahiWhoa! So, what is it that you're good at?

Aaditi: I found out that I am good at, erm, cracking jokes! Here's a short demo :

Once Santa went on a Jungle Safari to watch white elephant but he couldn't find any. Guess why?

Riya(curiously): I give up, why?

AaditiHah! Because Santa went on an Indian jungle safari and white elephants are found in Myanmar!

Meena(bit annoyed): Adi... you Dumbeshwari! Spare us please and learn few tricks from the ones who have won the best jokester award (there's quite a lot out here)

During an important conference :

Pooja (smiling widely): Thats it! So we are done for today, now I can go and watch Rahul Dravid's interview in peace

Maliha(bit lost in her thoughts): Hmmm...

Annie (snapping her fingers): Where are you lost Maliha?

Maliha(still bit lost in her thoughts): Yesterday I had my school's reunion party. I got to meet my old buddies, there we talked about all the fun we had  in our school days

Pooja (sighs): Those were the golden days. But the teachers of my school were very strict. We used to be extremely scared of them!

Annie(smiling): Our IF is also no less than a school guys. We do have teachers in form of DT, to keep the members in order

Maliha: Absolutely! Some of them are so strict that, members are very scared of them, just like teachers.

Pooja: So what do you both think, who is the scariest one?

Annie: The scariest DT award goes to...

Kadyn (playing with paper ball): Guys you know sometimes I think, TV soaps will become so boring without vamps na,they breathe new life in the show with their planning and plotting

Maria(leaning back on her chair): Tell me about it. We have so many famous female vamps in Indian TV serials, be it the legendary Komolika or Jigyasa Walia. Audience just love to hate them

Deboleena: Male Villains are also not that behind. They too make the life of leads hell with their antics.

Deboleena(smiling): So, let's have a look at best negative character from current shows

Kadyn(grinning): The award for The Best Negative Character goes to...

Arthy(sighing tiredly): I am feeling so tired today.This assignment has completely drained me out! But the end result look so amazing

NishiAgreed! The thread looks so fantastic. We all work so hard all round the year and come up with such amazing threads

Nandu: That's right! Each subteam here makes magnificent threads with so many creative ideas that it becomes almost impossible to choose the best amongst them

Proteeti: Guys, don't forget there is also another team here on India Forums, who works equally hard as us and produces amazing articles throughout the year, without a stop!

Arthy: Ahh... Yes, the BollyCurry team! How can we forget them?

Nandu: They write such amazing yet eye opening articles

Nishi(curiously): What is the best article by them this year? Have the results come out yet?

Proteeti(grinning): The much awaited results are out. This year's Best BollyCurry Article is...

Rachana was pacing in her cabin thinking something...

Kalyani(bit annoyed): Rachu stop pacing! My head has started spinning watching your pendulum walk.

Rachana: I am facing writer's block buddy, and I have to complete this assignment by today.

Kalyani: Yeah right and will pacing solve your problem? 

Simmy (enters singing) : Rabba Ve, Rabba Ve... Rabba Ve Rabba Ve!

Kalyani : Oh my! I'm transported back to ArShi land!

Rachana: Guys! Concentrate on my problem please! If i don't submit this by today, then Chappal Free Head and Ghamgheen Head will have me as their dinner tonight.

Simmy(smiling): Ahh... that I almost forgot about it. Rachu I have something which will definitely inspire you for your background score assignment

Rachana(impatiently): Tell me double quick!

Kalyani(smirking): Simmy is it what I am thinking? Most dramatic background score of the year?

Simmy(grinning widely): Bingo! The Most Dramatic Background Score is...

Riya: Rono and Imon are such a cute pair! Though Rono sometimes behave like a jerk, but still...

Mahi(confused): Who Rono-Imon? What are you talking about Ri?

Riya(shocked): You don't know about Rono-Imon? How can you do this Mahi? You broke my heart!

Mahi(a bit annoyed): Stop being the Drama Queen Ri, and tell me who they are!

Riya: Rono-Imon are the star-crossed couple from Bengali TV soap Kusum Dola

Mahi: Ri?! How can you expect me to know about them? I don't watch bengali TV serials, infact I don't even know the language properly to understand anything!

Riya: Wish we had a forum here on I-F for bengali serials, so I could rant about them whole day

Mahi: Maybe DTs will grant your wish, as we do have Tamil TV forum, and it is very active

Riya: On that note, do you know if results for best regional TV show has been announced or not?

Mahi: Ufff... Bhagwan! I was here to tell you that, before you distracted me with your fangirling!

Riya: So what is the result?

Mahi: The Best Regional Serial Award goes to...

Megha: Hello Ladies & Gentleman! Welcome to...

Meena: Meghz, what are you doing?

Megha(sighing tiredly): I am anchoring this year's I-F Awards, that's exactly why I am practising!

Meena: Will you anchor the show in this boring way? Half of the audience will fall asleep and other half will run away! *chuckles*

Megha: Meena, I am trying my best dude, don't be this mean! If you have any better idea then please enlighten me, otherwise just leave!

Meena(grinning): Why fear when I am here? That too, with the result of The Best Anchor award. You can certainly take some pointers from the best anchor himself!

Megha(impatiently): What are you waiting for then? Go on!

MeenaThe award for The Best Anchor goes to...

Congratulations to all those who won! πŸ‘

Coming soon with new set of winners. Stay with us for more fun.

Good Luck πŸ˜Ž

Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinzPie

Best jokester award (there's quite a lot out here)

Congrats to Mish, Hippo and Aven πŸ₯³πŸ‘

Well done and very well deserved πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Ranbirrocks - 6 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinzPie

The scariest DT award goes to...

*Too scared to say well deserved* ...πŸ˜†
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great. Congrats to everyone 
Thank You ...sincere heartfelt thank you to all members who voted for me...who are behind this effort...who posted results ..who made signatures..everyone. Thank Mini for letting me know. 

As I have always said that I am so lucky to have come here on India Forums and this has only been a positive for me. The people behind are good and allows everyone from all parts of the world to participate in fair manner. This is very appreciative in this world and age and hence I am impressed

And members..lol. well they are no less. I love them and I guess when u like someone with sincerity and appreciate them then it comes out in shape of such award. I had no idea and yet i won this award

So thank you...only good wishes come from my heart so dont think u guys are doing this for nothing..at least i appreciate a lot.

I was out of town and on laptop so I took few hours to reply. U guys know i cant type on laptops.

Song dedicated to u all

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJZcbidTutE&list=PL_Sbs9sKCeERuzFjHBVtXKcBs9uFOieh2[/YOUTUBE]

Congrats to all winners

Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Next