Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I love Neeraj Pandey movies ðŸ˜ƒ. Perfect thrillers
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I love Neeraj Pandey movies ðŸ˜ƒ. Perfect thrillers

Yes Neeraj pandey movies are great thrillers. 
And is full of perceptions ðŸ˜›

Btw Shruthi di 
Ekta Mata serials are worst n even movies are not that good, only movie I liked was Once Upon A Time in Mumbai n Dirty Picture was not bad.. But looks like her web series are good 
I liked Bose a lot and Test Case was not bad
Bose is full of perceptions, it's "Sab Maya Hai" in true sense ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Nd it's really very daring and blames Gandhi ji n Nehru ji ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† They are shown as hypocrites who are worse than Britishers... 
U should try it n then please give an analysis😳
But only if u are willing to. 
Edited by CutiepieAD - 6 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

BollywoodMDB Exclusive: Star Plus to launch a new historical show called Paika Vidroha'!

The show will revolve around Indian's first rebellion against the British East India Company.

By BollywoodMDB Team - December 26, 2017

After churning out one mythological show after the other, Indian television is now shifting its gear towards historical shows, especially those which revolve around epic battles fought on the soil of Hindostan. After Porus and forthcoming shows such as Prithvi Vallabh and Battle Of Saragarhi, the latest historical show which is in the making is Paika Vidroha. To be made under the banner of Gaatha Films, the show is based on the Paika rebellion, which was Indian's first uprising against the British. According to our sources, the show has been commissioned by Star Plus.

BollywoodMDB Exclusive: Star Plus to launch a new historical show called Paika Vidroha'!Star Plus Logo | Bakshi Jagabandhu Memorial 

Spearheaded by Bakshi Jagabandhu, the Paik Rebellion was an armed rebellion against the British East India Company's rule in Odisha in 1817 and had various social, economic and political reasons behind it. The makers at Gaatha Films want to bring this untold story to the fore and are planning to make a grand show on it.

"Preparations for the new show are in full swing. The makers want to take the show to the shooting floor as soon as possible. If all goes well, they will shoot the pilot in the month of January. No one has been cast as of now, but the casting process is expected to begin in a few days, informs a reliable source.

The show is being written by renowned author Anand Neelkathan, who has previously written three fiction books based on Ramayana and Mahabharata. He is also writing a 3 book series based on the blockbuster film Baahubali.

Mano.M thumbnail
The Trailer is really intriguing Aditi😉
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

The Trailer is really intriguing Aditi😉

Yeah it's really intriguing😛
I am happy Sid Malhotra is coming up with good movies
Btw did u watch Ittefaq?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Wow something on Independence struggle😃
What abt Chadrashekhar Azaad?? 
That too had to come na? 
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Yeah it's really intriguing😛
I am happy Sid Malhotra is coming up with good movies
Btw did u watch Ittefaq?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Haven't watched yet😆
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Wow something on Independence struggle😃

What abt Chadrashekhar Azaad?? 
That too had to come na? 

Nowadays SP is taking time for each show
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

BollywoodMDB Exclusive: Star Plus to launch a new historical show called Paika Vidroha'!

The show will revolve around Indian's first rebellion against the British East India Company.

By BollywoodMDB Team - December 26, 2017

After churning out one mythological show after the other, Indian television is now shifting its gear towards historical shows, especially those which revolve around epic battles fought on the soil of Hindostan. After Porus and forthcoming shows such as Prithvi Vallabh and Battle Of Saragarhi, the latest historical show which is in the making is Paika Vidroha. To be made under the banner of Gaatha Films, the show is based on the Paika rebellion, which was Indian's first uprising against the British. According to our sources, the show has been commissioned by Star Plus.

BollywoodMDB Exclusive: Star Plus to launch a new historical show called Paika Vidroha'!Star Plus Logo | Bakshi Jagabandhu Memorial 

Spearheaded by Bakshi Jagabandhu, the Paik Rebellion was an armed rebellion against the British East India Company's rule in Odisha in 1817 and had various social, economic and political reasons behind it. The makers at Gaatha Films want to bring this untold story to the fore and are planning to make a grand show on it.

"Preparations for the new show are in full swing. The makers want to take the show to the shooting floor as soon as possible. If all goes well, they will shoot the pilot in the month of January. No one has been cast as of now, but the casting process is expected to begin in a few days, informs a reliable source.

The show is being written by renowned author Anand Neelkathan, who has previously written three fiction books based on Ramayana and Mahabharata. He is also writing a 3 book series based on the blockbuster film Baahubali.

A show on Paika Bidroha?? Wow!! I grew up listening to stories about it and the brave heart Baksi Jagabandhu.He is idolised in Odisha.The Paika uprising is an extremely significant movement of the Freedom struggle which took place in Khurda.Infact some historians are of the opinion that this and not the Uprising of 1857 was the First War Of Independence.
I know historical shows and distortions go hand and in hand but I really pray that they don't distort this one much.