Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i enjoyed IF Anniversary week, each and every bit of it. We had this whole new fresh look for IF, then the Golden Member Awards which made us appreciate our work as well as others. We always had something fun today each and every day. The guessing for which games was going to be played, my guess simply flop 😆 😆 It was fun though 😆 Then the chat shows were also nice too. I really thought we would be having a quiz about IF, but new activity was introduced 😃
Prenz~13 thumbnail
👏 👏 d week was SUPERB!!
a BIG CONGOOOO 2 IF agn..... 😃 😳 👏
gr888 work dev team!!! 👏 👏
xChandnix thumbnail
I-F anniversary week was great and we all loved it. 👏 👏 😳
advil thumbnail

The IF anniversary week was indeed festive with plenty of colors , and activities.Well  planned and structured presentation. Great effort IF Dev team and good participation members.👏👏👏

Any idea if the download links of the shows like the last IF Development Team Show is available in the podcast? Some of us had missed the show on the radio when it was aired.

Thanks.

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!! IF anni week was fun. The whole site and the newsletter was colorful. We barely had any problems and the whole atmosphere was really awesome. I personally had a great time. The discussions were really good and got all of us to thinking!!😉 It was an awesome week!!!
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This week has been awesome...loads of members are active once again..and IF has been a lot more lively 😃 😉 ..All the contests and activities that took place were gr8..they were fun and brought lots of new members together 😛
teenindia_usa thumbnail

I think the activites got many involved and brought out the right spirit that was needed. I think it was a great idea to have many activities, handing out awards, and planning special shows.

Now awaiting the holidays 😛

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
IF Development Team Show, and all the other shows will be on podcast soon. so uss waqt tak hold ur horses!!! 😛

Thanks for all the Feedback & Suggestions.

Lets Together Make India-Forums the BEST Forum in the world!!!!!! 😊
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the week, although I wasn't around. The atmosphere was great and the new layout fueled to this excitement.

I am really waiting for the Mujhse Dosti Karoge game. 😳
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think this was an amzing week and an excellent way to celebrate IF's anniversary. Everybody had fun. All the interviews very good.

The Golden Awards were great. I won one. But just one complaint. Why didnt Kavyanjali(starplus show) get to have any golden members?😕 Otherwise everythign was perfect.😃