Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Avantika . How are you  ? Good to see after long time .Are you still writing FF ? 
Yes , miss those days .They were one best.Miss SR also as Chandini .
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakNandini

I came to know that cn ranks no 1 in Indonesia...

Felt happy atleast the team and casts hard work went noticed there...

CN was top show in India  also but it never got that high trp number coz majority used to watch in hotstar or from other sites .and not to forget channel , creative for neglecting promotions and thier lazy writings made CN go off air.CN is only show in history of star plus which ran  in that tough slot or like some used call unlucky slot ran successfully for 1 year with good ,decent ,consistent trp. It was purely because of leads and thier chemistry
Edited by Nandinisharmaa - 6 years ago
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi
Fanfics i stopped writing here... no body reads dear...
So not visiting here..
Just saw your post by chance so dropped in to say hi to yoy7 guys...
N_sharmaa thumbnail

upload pics

Hope you like this picture for eternity!!!

The image credit goes to Team ChandraNandini fb page...

Awww...miss them .Just look at them they look so adorable πŸ˜³ miss SR .They were really amazing together be it in romance or hatred scenes they were fireballs .One best Jodi SR were as CN πŸ‘
JanakNandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandinisharmaa

CN was top show in India  also but it never got that high trp number coz majority used to watch in hotstar or from other sites .and not to forget channel , creative for neglecting promotions and thier lazy writings made CN go off air.CN is only show in history of star plus which ran  in that tough slot or like some used call unlucky slot ran successfully for 1 year with good ,decent ,consistent trp. It was purely because of leads and thier chemistry

Absolutely word to word i agree...
Sp neglected Cn like anything.looks like karma is hitting as replacement is not garnering viewership. They could have given atleast 5 episodes more to show how cn and bindu happily lived ...
We deserved that and so do the pair 
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Hi

So not visiting here..

JanakNandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandinisharmaa

Awww...miss them .Just look at them they look so adorable πŸ˜³ miss SR .They were really amazing together be it in romance or hatred scenes they were fireballs .One best Jodi SR were as CN πŸ‘

Yes Nandini..
Even SR which they edited and telecasted was so sizzling... it was fantastic...not to forget Haldi rasam during first wedding of cn...
Even rangrasiya song after leap was so so so soothing and was filled with passion and love...
Miss cn...
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Absolutely word to word i agree...
Sp neglected Cn like anything.looks like karma is hitting as replacement is not garnering viewership. They could have given atleast 5 episodes more to show how cn and bindu happily lived ...
We deserved that and so do the pair 

Yes , thier new show was about to go off air within few monthsπŸ˜†  and now given evening slot πŸ˜† 
Cvs wasted SR and thier talent . So much they would have shown about Chandni .They wasted time on VILLAINA and nonsense greeks and that 10 year leap was biggest mistake . I still say it. That would have been (leap)best if they showed it on last 2 days before CN leave to lead monk life
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Yes Nandini..
Even SR which they edited and telecasted was so sizzling... it was fantastic...not to forget Haldi rasam during first wedding of cn...
Even rangrasiya song after leap was so so so soothing and was filled with passion and love...
Miss cn...

Thier  sr was just sizzling . They are fireballs like @Llin used to say always . Wish we had got un edited version also πŸ˜‰ 
Yes , thier haldi scene was  at another sizzling scene though their was hatred then but chemistry they shared was just so hot .
Rangrasiya song was of another level .They set screens on fire . Embarrassed That passion they bought out was just mesmerizing .. I still say Shweta was Rajat's best pair . The level understanding , trust , respect they had as co stars was amazing Clap
Edited by Nandinisharmaa - 6 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Hi

So not visiting here..

CN forum is not active but you can continue it in FF corner . Many read there and also active