Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kuch bhi naa kahoo... CC#7 ( strictly invite only ) (Page 7)

Z.A.A IF-Dazzler
Z.A.A
Z.A.A

Posted: 09 January 2018 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKisLove

Originally posted by kashishsr

If anyone is still on here, please supply me with a reason why RiKara is undoubtedly the best. I know is RiKarians are the best simply from our dedication, but what quality about RiKara is the thing that makes it the best?

P.S. Ananya will read this and say Gauri and she's fully entitled to do so LOL

Ananya, will firstly, say congos on the new thread. I kept on waiting for replies on the old one, and then checked properly and saw our new thread. So, congos! Party May this thread progress faster than the last one. 

And secondly, my love for Gauri aside, what makes Rikara the best are ShreNal. ShreNal are the best couple of 2017, be it acting wise or looks. 

So, the reason why I held on to Rikara till November was ShreNal. Heart

I agree. I too think I am stuck because of ShreNal. Their acting prowess and my greed of wanting to see them perform, but sadly we don't get to see them doing much on the show. Other than that, the character sketches-Gauri is not your quintessential GL nor is Omkara the AYM type, I found their characters quite intriguing. 

Omkara's flip to the dark side, lol, in my opinion can be justified (but that does not rid him of the consequences of his actions)..he has this whole journey that sets the ground for him to change. I guess what I am trying to say is that he had reasons to change-he has a powerful backstory. For most AYM MLs they usually just make them throw the weight of their NKK around, in my opinion they aren't AYM but Arrogant young men, lol. Omkara was more of a wronged young man, out to protect his heart from further hurt than an AYM. 

Edited by Z.A.A - 09 January 2018 at 9:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishsrSRKisLoveFeludarocksnebuna

Z.A.A IF-Dazzler
Z.A.A
Z.A.A

Posted: 09 January 2018 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I don't think RiKara are a joke but their existence on the show sure is. Like c'mon how can they be anything when they aren't even shown LOL

Edited by Z.A.A - 09 January 2018 at 8:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuna

Farri25 IF-Dazzler
Farri25
Farri25

Posted: 09 January 2018 at 8:21am | IP Logged

If anyone is still on here, please supply me with a reason why RiKara is undoubtedly the best. I know is RiKarians are the best simply from our dedication, but what quality about RiKara is the thing that makes it the best?

P.S. Ananya will read this and say Gauri and she's fully entitled to do so LOL
It was something different from the usual angry young man and his employee...LOL
They're the best.. They just are.. and I don't think it would be so had ShreNal not played RiKara...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishsrZ.A.Anebuna

kashishsr IF-Dazzler
kashishsr
kashishsr

Posted: 09 January 2018 at 8:51am | IP Logged
We are discussing nonsense on here and they are discussing specs on insta LOL - #lifewithoutRiKara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feludarocks

Farri25 IF-Dazzler
Farri25
Farri25

Posted: 09 January 2018 at 8:59am | IP Logged
ShreNal trying to say that they need to wear specs to find a glimpse of themselves in the episodes...LOL samjha karo yaar...LOL
Not possible with normal eyes..LOL

Edited by Farri25 - 09 January 2018 at 9:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishsrZ.A.ASRKisLoveFeludarocksnebuna

kashishsr IF-Dazzler
kashishsr
kashishsr

Posted: 09 January 2018 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farri25

ShreNal trying to say that they need to wear specs to find a glimpse of themselves in the episodes...LOLsamjha karo yaar...LOL

They r so helpful like that. They have experience searching for their part in the script. LOL

Farri25Z.A.ASRKisLoveFeludarocksnebuna

Farri25 IF-Dazzler
Farri25
Farri25

Posted: 09 January 2018 at 9:08am | IP Logged

ShreNal trying to say that they need to wear specs to find a glimpse of themselves in the episodes...LOLsamjha karo yaar...LOL

They r so helpful like that. They have experience searching for their part in the script. LOL

They actually want us RiKarians to join the specs gang as well... But poor people.. nahi jaante we are very much advanced... Har nuskha aazma ke dekhliya.. Eid ka chaand bhi saal mein 2 baar nazar aata hai.. ye nahi nazar aate..LOL

kashishsrZ.A.ASRKisLoveFeludarocksnebuna

Feludarocks IF-Rockerz
Feludarocks
Feludarocks

Posted: 09 January 2018 at 9:13am | IP Logged

They actually want us RiKarians to join the specs gang as well... But poor people.. nahi jaante we are very much advanced... Har nuskha aazma ke dekhliya.. Eid ka chaand bhi saal mein 2 baar nazar aata hai.. ye nahi nazar aate..LOL

You guys ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishsrFarri25Z.A.A

Go to top