Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing cutie pie πŸ˜›
cutiepie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Detective Didi 21st January 2018 
Written Episode Update:
                    Bheem Singh Saves Bunty From Imposter Baba And They Expose Him Together

Bunty comes out of room and sees Sevak tying unconscious Bheem Singh. She is about to go inside, when the Sevak doubting her identity comes to her, and asks what is she doing here? Bunty says she wants kanha ji's peacock feather. Just then her phone rings, Sevak takes phone from her hand and throws it. He says your game is finished and throws some powder in her eyes. He takes her somewhere and injects her something and says you will speak the truth now. Baba Shyam Rahim and his personal Sevak see her speaking the truth. Bunty tells that she came to do investigation of Aarti and Mrinal's case. Sevak says we shall give her moksha. Baba Shyam Rahim says they are in doubt because of the two gopis and asks him to keep her captive in the room. Bheem Singh opens his eyes and thinks he told everyone and his assistants also that he is a big devotee of Baba Shyam Rahim. He hears sevaks coming there and closes his eyes. They tell that they shall give injection and kill him. One of them prepare to give injection.
Other Sevak takes Bunty to room and says people experience heaven here, and says he will do something with her now. Bunty is under the drugs influence. He tries to take out her clothes. Bunty asks him to leave her else she will beat him much. Bheem Singh beats them and opens his hand. He wears Sevak's clothes and applies tilak, thinks he will know the secret behind innocent girl's murder. Bunty is drowsy, but fights with him. Sevak tries to force himself on Bunty.

Bheem Singh comes there and beats the Sevak for misbehaving with her. Bunty says I knew that my dream guy will come and save me. Bheem Singh says what happened to you, that you are calling me dream guy. He hears someone coming and takes Bunty with him. They hide as they see Ashram staff going. Bunty is about to faint. Bheem Singh lifts her on his back and starts running. He takes her to car and drives the car. After sometime, he stops the car and asks her to drink water. Bunty asks if he mixed something in it and asks if he is after her. Bheem Singh says he is allergic to woman. He asks if they forced her to drink. She says she is feeling good and asks him to smile. He smiles. She says you are cute. Bheem Singh says even you are...She sleeps. Raaton Ke Jaagon plays...

Bunty's Servant waits for Bheem and Bunty. Bheem singh comes there holding Bunty in his arms. Dilli singh says what happened to her. Bheem singh says she is drunk. Bunty still holds his hand while he rests her on bed. She sings a song. He takes her video to tease her and asks her to leave his hand, and smiles before going.

In the morning, Sevak doubting on Bunty sees the Sevaks beaten and unconscious. He wakes them up. They tell that the guy beaten them. Sevika sees the Sevak lying on floor who tried to misbehave with Bunty, and informs the Sevak. They worry that Bheem Singh and Bunty might expose their black deeds in the Ashram. They think to check Baba Shyam Rahim and says they have blinded many people and have to make his more devotees in north and south.

Bheem Singh checks the video in which Baba Shyam Rahim indisguise of Kanha ji disrespecting the woman. He thinks he has to arrest them. He says if something had happened to Bunty then he wouldn't have forgive himself. Dilli Singh hears him and says he respects his thoughts and says he hopes Bunty gets guy like you.

Next morning, Bunty wakes up and feels her head heavy. She thinks how did I come home and calls Dilli Singh. She comes out. Bheem Singh says I have brought you here on my hard shoulder. Bunty is surprised. Nazdekiyan song plays...Bunty says I don't remember anything. Bheem singh asks why did you drink. She says I didn't drink and tells that she went there for investigation, and says I messaged you before going this. He says they gave you drugs and tried to drug me too, but I got saved. He shows the CCTV footage of the Ashram. Bunty says even she has footage, but her footage is erased. Bunty shares her plan to catch Baba Shyam Rahim. Bheem Singh looks on.

Baba Shyam Rahim and says this name is not less than a God and says they have fooled 1000's of people to make this name, but you people tried to maligned my name. Sevak tells that Bheem singh and Bunty came there for investigation. Baba asks why did you try to rape her? He says you would have got some other girl. You would have thrown her in gutter to die. He says today there is a big rally in Azaad nagar and says his high profile foreigner and exclusive bhakts are coming there from all around the world and asks if Bheem Singh and Bunty do something then who will take the responsibility. He says you don't have the answer, but I have. He takes the gun out and shoots them. His personal Sevak gives them suicide notes of the two sevaks.

Baba Shyam Rahim reads it, and makes them responsible for Aarti and Mrinal's rape and murder. His personal Sevak handover guns in their hands. Baba Shyam Rahim asks him to make arrangements of Rally.

Aarti's mum Rukmini talks to Baba Shyam Rahim pic and says how can I forget my daughter and how to live without my husband and daughter, take me under your shelter or show me some way. Bunty comes there and aims gun at her, says it is better for you to die with my hands rather than getting killed by him. Rukmini says I have hired you for my daughter's case and says this is Desh ki beti and taunts her. Bunty tells her that the mother who pushed her daughter to death and tells that Baba Shyam Rahim has killed your daughter. Rukmini scolds her and asks what is the proof? Bheem Singh brings Rahul there. Rahul says I told everything to Bheem singh and Bunty. Rukmini accuses him for Aarti's death. Rahul says we planned to elope to Shimla, but when I reached there, her body was hanged on to the tree. Rukmini says you must have killed her. Bunty says Rahul haven't killed her and tells that your Baba have done this. Rukmini says Baba is less than a God to her and says Aarti forgot Rahul in two days. Bunty tells her that she will expose Baba and make him wear chappal necklace. Rukmini says Baba is Devta and she will attend his rally today.

Baba Shyam Rahim addresses to his devotees and says my devotees are all around in the world. He says purity of body and soul are in our hands and that's why it is our responsible to purify our bhakt in our Ashram. He says jai shri Krishna. Rukmini also attends the rally. Baba then tells that purity of body and soul is all drama which they have to do forcefully, to blind fold them and says truth is that I am a very bad person, a lootera, thug, imposter. Everyone is shocked. Sevika asks Sevak to close the mic. She takes the mic and says Baba is unwell and that's why we are ending this Sabha right now. Reporter asks what happened to you baba ji. Baba Shyam Rahim says my health is not unwell, but my thinking is bad, actually I am a very bad person. He says I am an imposter, I called myself as Krishna Avatar and rapes young innocent innocent. He confesses that he has raped 500 girls till now. Bunty and Bheem Singh are shocked. All devotees are shocked too.

Baba says his latest victim 501 girl is 14 years of age. Rahul asks how did this happen. Bunty says she kept the same drug injection on his chair. Bheem Singh claps and asks him to tell the devotees what he did with Aarti. Baba Shyam Rahil laughs and says she was mad and wanted to marry some other guy being my gopi and tried to expose me. I have raped her and murdered her, and then asked my Sevaks to hang her on tree. She tells that I have raped Mrinal also, she captured the video and blackmailed me. I killed her also.

Bheem Singh slaps him and arrests him. Bunty says before you take him, I want to say something. She goes on stage and says shraddha and bhakti are in every Indian, but we shall not fall prey to such baba who takes advantage of our weakness. She says we have to be alert and trust someone after thinking. She asks them to trust themselves, and God, and says we have to change our thinking to make the place, a better place to live. Bheem Singh claps for her, followed by others. She says one great thing is left and calls Rahul. She blackens Baba Shyam Rahim's face and makes him wear chappal garland. Reporter says Baba Shyam Rahim is exposed who had raped and killed many girls.

Later Bheem Singh congratulates her. Bunty also congratulates him. He asks her to drop him. She asks if you become constable because of my intelligence. Bheem says you are my lucky charm. Bunty asks him to sit and drives before he sits. She stops the car and smiles. Bheem Singh smiles and thinks he is less allergic to her. Bunty goes.

Gattu wearing a clown's clothes asks a woman to buy a band. She refuses while talking to someone on mobile. A man comes there in joker's clothes, throws acid on her face, and gives acid bottle in Gattu's hand. Gattu is shocked to see acid and panics seeing girl screaming with pain.

Precap:
Next week, there is a case of acid attack on girl. Gattu gets trapped in the case. Stay tuned to see how Bunty and Bheem Singh will save him and solve the case.

Eminent24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
   Thanks for sharing written updates cutie pie πŸ€—
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How i can post written updates here😊
cutiepie_ thumbnail
  Detective Didi 27th January 2018
 Written Episode Update:
          Bunty's New Case Of Acid Attack On Pub Dancer
 This week on Detective Didi, there is a case of acid attack by the obsessive lover.

The youngsters are dancing in the pub. When a man indisguise of a woman come to the party and stares the girl who is dancing. He goes near the girl and stares her while she is dancing.

The same girl is talking to someone and asks him not to trouble her as she is not interested in him. Gattu comes indisguise of a clown and asks her to buy a band. The girl refuses. A man comes there, pats on her shoulder, when she turns to refuse to Gattu, he pours acid on her face and escapes on the bike after handing bottle in Gattu's hand. Gattu's school teacher tells Bheem Singh that he didn't do anything and tells about the clown, but the teachers and Bheem Singh don't believe on Gattu. Bheem Singh says Bunty's nephew have done the acid attack. He calls Bunty, but she don't pick his call. Bunty gets other acid attack victim Nalini marry Shyam in the court. Reporter tells that Bunty have got third victim married. Nalini thanks Bunty. Bunty gets Bheem Singh's call and leaves. Reporter appreciates Bunty for her efforts.
Gattu tells Bheem Singh that he needs a lawyer. Bunty comes there and says real attacker must be sitting out and laughing at you. Bheem Singh says Annie's brother gave statement against Gattu. Bunty asks him to tell everything. Gattu says everything. Bunty says you must not have enquired about it. She promises that she will take him out till evening and goes. Gattu asks Bheem Singh and others to pose with him, and takes pics with them. He takes the hand cuff and says he has some demands. He asks him to bring snacks, juice. Food and tablet to play. Bheem Singh says he is like his Maasi and asks them to go and bring something.

Bunty sees the news about Annie Guha. She comes to the hospital to meet her, but Nurse tells her that burns are severe and you can't meet her. Bunty thinks what to do now. Reporter says the accused is Bunty Sharma's nephew. He says it is yet to be seen how Bunty solves the case when the accused is her own nephew. Gattu have food and tells that he saw A on his attacker's neck. Bheem Singh checks Annie's phone as Gattu tells that Annie was scolding some guy on phone. He calls Akash, but the number is switched off. He reads the poetry and says he is loose character lover.

The same man who is indisguise of a girl gets ready. Other girl tells today she has to dance covering her face as audience is waiting for Annie. They go to dance.

They dance with the customers. Bheem Singh comes there and says I wants to enquire about the attack on Annie. Manager asks him to wear casual dress and come as his dancers and customers will get shocked seeing Police. Bheem Singh goes. Bunty sees Bheem Singh coming out from there and thinks he left Gattu in the Police station. She calls Gattu and he informs her that Bheem Singh left him and even fed him burger, pizza, juice etc, and says he is not that bad. Bheem Singh sees Bunty going and thinks he is seeing her everywhere. Munna scolds Gattu and calls him rapist son and a criminal. Gattu tells him that he is like Bunty, who never gets scared of anyone and is running the house, not like him who sits at home and have free food. Munna gets angry and raises his hand on him, but stops. The woman/man comes and dances covering her face.

Bunty comes and talks to Manager and tells that she is private detective and member of NGO who cares for acid attack victim. Manager asks her to come later and says his customer don't know about Annie and says he asked Rani to do show. Bunty tells that her nephew is blamed wrongly. Manager says he can show her CCTV footage and shows the footage. Bunty looks at the video and sees the male looking woman getting jealous seeing Annie dancing. She asks Manager if he thinks anyone is jealous of her. Manager says Rani was popular before, but after aarti came, she got sidelined. Bunty meets Rani, who tells her that Rani wanted to work for her brother Abhi. She tells that she is sure that Akash did this crime and threw acid on her. She tells that Akash threatened to ruin her face. Annie says she can't leave her brother. Annie hugs Rani and cries. Bunty asks where is he? Rani says he must be drunk and roaming somewhere.
Bunty gets a call and says Annie got consciousness. Bheem Singh takes her statement. Annie tells him that the attacker was a man and not a boy, and she saw A Tattoo on his backside of neck. Bunty asks Bheem Singh to give her lift as her bike is in garage. Bheem Singh and Bunty are riding on bike. Ishaqzaade song plays...

Akash is drunk and sitting outside marriage registrar office. Bunty tells Bheem Singh that there is no tattoo on his neck. Bheem Singh says may be he got it wiped, to misguide us. Bheem Singh gives interview and says they will get the criminal punished. Bunty watches his interview and thinks he talks so much. She thinks who can be Annie's criminal. She sees Annie, Rani pics and thinks who could be the attacker. She sees a clown on the terrace and thinks Gattu is there and asks him to change the clothes fast and come. Gattu comes there. Bunty says you changed the clown dress so soon. Gattu says he will not wear it after whatever happened with him. Bnty gets shocked and runs to terrace. The man wearing clown's costume walks towards Bheem Singh and is about to throw acid on Bheem Singh when Bunty comes and pushes acid bottle on floor. It falls and breaks. Bunty sees his face and A on his neck. Bheem screams. Bunty asks if he is fine and gets worried.

Precap:
Bunty will see a man's pic on Rani's mobile. She will get injured while trying to solve the case.

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Cutipie πŸ˜Š
cutiepie_ thumbnail
 Detective Didi 28th January 2018 
 Written Episode Update 

Case Of Acid Attack Due To Jealousy Is Solved
    Bheem Singh tells Bunty that the criminal must be out of Delhi now and asks her to go and sleep. Bunty says it is not a joke. In the morning, Bunty throws water on him to wake him up. Bheem Singh asks why did she wake him up. Bunty tells him that she couldn't sleep entire night and tells that she saved him last night from acid attack. She says she is concerned about house security. Bheem Singh says if she is concerned for him and asks if she loves him. Bunty says no and says only Gattu is important in her life. Bheem Singh says he is a kid and asks her to think about him. He smiles and says bye.

Later Gattu uploads the pics in the laptop and says he got his pics clicked by Bullar. He says he is the only boy to go to Police station. Bunty says it is a matter of Shame and not good thing to flaunt and show off. Gattu says sorry and goes. Bheem Singh gets ready in his uniform and calls Bunty. He sees I hate you written on broken mirror pieces on the wall.

He thinks she is short, but have much ego. He gets call from Intu informing that Akash's finger don't match with bottle's finger prints and it had sulphuric acid. Bheem Singh asks him to take fingerprints of the dancers. He gets Bunty's message that she will solve the case. She comes to the school and enquires about the clown's customer. She comes to the shop seeing the shop tag and enquires with the shop keeper. She asks him to show the CCTV footage, but the shop keeper tells that CCTV is not working. Bunty asks him to get it repaired and become good citizen.

Akash comes to Annie and tells that he will not leave her attacker. Annie says I thought you attacked me. Akash says you felt this regarding me and tells that he was waiting for her outside registrar office. Bheem Singh comes and tells that he is right, Akash was outside registrar office at that time. He asks Akash if he has doubt on someone. Akash says he is doubtful on Rani. Annie says Rani is my best friend and she can't do this, and is taking care of Abhi right now. Bheem goes gets call from Intu. Akash asks her not to worry and says he is with her, and will take care of Abhi and her. Annie says I am not the girl whom you loved and shows her changed face after acid attack. Akash gets shocked, says no and runs from there. The sindoor bottle falls down and it gets applied on her head.

Akash cries and collides with Rani. Rani asks what happened? Akash tells her that Annie's face is ruined. Rani makesunhim hug her and says I will always be with you.

Bheem Singh comes to the Pub and enquires with the staff about where they were at that time. He thinks real criminal is someone else. He comes to Pub's storeroom and sees Sulphuric chemical can. He throws it on floor and checks, asks Constable to get it tested in Lab. Owner of the Pub Pradeep tells Bheem Singh that he bought the chemical for his car's battery. Bheem Singh calls Intu and Kintu and asks them to take him to PS.

Bunty comes to the Pub's dressing room and sees many wigs. Rani comes and says I like to do experiment with my looks. Bunty sees medicine with her, and Rani tells that Doctor prescribed for her. Rani's phone rings. Bunty sees her brother's pic. Rani tells that he is her brother Rana Vishwas. Manager in the lock up tells that I am innocent. Bunty says it is not necessary that the arrested will be criminal. She asks Pradeep about Rana Vishwas. Pradeep says Rani didn't tell me about her brother. He says Akash brought Rani 3 years ago. He tells that Akash loves Annie, but Rani loves Akash. Bunty suspects Rani.

Later Bunty goes to the hospital. She hears Doctor asking Rani how is she? She tells that her hairs are falling, and her weight is increasing. Doctor tells that it is due to hormone effects and tells that he will decide the surgery date. Rani thanks him and says only you can free me from this trap. Bunty enquires with the estrogen hormone pills. Medical shop guy tells her that it is taken to balance hormones or is taken before s*x change operation. While she is taking on road, she collides with Rana. She thinks Rani told that he is dead. She runs after him. Detective song plays. He sits on someone's bike and escapes. Bunty calls Timmy and tells that she is sending a pic and asks him to whatsapp her. Bunty comes to the fancy dress shop and comes to know that he bought clown dress for him. Bunty thinks Rana is the attacker. She thinks why did he apply woman's perfume. She calls Bheem singh and tells about Rana. Just then Rana comes there on bike, hits Bunty and runs from there.

People gather there. Rani comes there and says I know her. She says she will take her to hospital. Intu tells Bheem Singh that someone met with an accident outside the costume shop. He tells that may be the girl is Bunty. Bheem asks him to enquire where she is taken. Rani brings Bunty to some place and starts dancing on the song Ang Lagade Re. Bunty is shocked to see Rani removing her wig and closes her eyes. Rana/Rani tells that you thinks yourself clever and says she had to do this as Annie snatched his friend Akash from him. He says I love very much and got his name Tattoo made on my neck, which you were searching. He tells Annie tried to snatch his Akash and that's why he has to do this. Timmy comes to Bheem Singh and shows him pics of Rana and Rani. Bheem Singh is shocked to see that Rani is actually a male Rana. He calls Intu and asks him to locate Rana's house.

Akash calls Rana and tells that he did a mistake to choose Annie and apologizes. He asks her to meet him and says he will wait for him at 8 pm. Rana says I am coming Akash. He then comes to Bunty and says first I will meet Akash and then think what to do with you and leaves. Bunty thinks she saw him in the car mirror and was just acting to be unconscious. She determines to expose him.

Rani comes to the pub and sings maang meri bharo and tries to dance with Akash. Akash is driving the wine. Rani asks him not to drink and says when you hugged me in the morning, I felt fire in me. Akash says fire for burning Annie. He says I came to know that you are Rana and threw acid on Annie's face. He says I hate you. Rani says I did this to get your love. Akash says I will show you the pain and opens the bottle, and throws on her face. Rani is shocked as nothing happens. Bheem Singh tells that he took Akash's help and arrests Rana. He tells Bunty and says someone said that I am not working on the case. Bunty says I was acting to be unconscious.

Later Akash and Annie gets married in court. Bheem asks Bunty to reply to his morning question. She says she replied to him already. Basanti and Bheem sign as witness. He laughs and says your name is Basanti Sharma. Bunty asks him to shut up.

Precap: A big bag is thrown from the car. People gather surrounding the bag and says it can be bomb. A woman's hand comes out from the bag.

Detective Didi weekend show at 8:00 pm Saturday and Sunday ...

Edited by cutiepie_ - 6 years ago
Eminent24 thumbnail
Thanks for written updates πŸ˜›
wajeeha.jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mai precap KO lay kr confused tee but thank you for written update good job dear πŸ‘ cutiepie
Eminent24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wajeeha.jiya

Mai precap KO lay kr confused tee but thank you for written update good job dear πŸ‘ cutiepie

Yes precap is confusing πŸ˜²