Dil Se Dil Tak

Shorvari is coming back

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guess Rashami's leave is soon getting over as the creative head posted a collage which had the new Parth with both Rashmi and Jasmin. So it means they didn't end her chatacter. She was just on leave maybe. It's a sign she could be back. Lets see. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont want both..shorvari and rashmi to come back...even if shorvari comes back..i hope they replace RD..i dont think she has much to contribute in this show anymore..the last thing i want is to see rashami who played such a powerful character Tapasya which is remembered till today to do the jai jai kar of teni...for her acting credibility she deserves much more than joining the bandwagon of teni worship...this show has been very unfair towards shorvari's character as well as rashmi as an actress...both deserve something better...
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shambavishivam

I dont want both..shorvari and rashmi to come back...even if shorvari comes back..i hope they replace RD..i dont think she has much to contribute in this show anymore..the last thing i want is to see rashami who played such a powerful character Tapasya which is remembered till today to do the jai jai kar of teni...for her acting credibility she deserves much more than joining the bandwagon of teni worship...this show has been very unfair towards shorvari's character as well as rashmi as an actress...both deserve something better...

True. Anyone else in her place would have left by now given the unfair treatment that she and her character got.
They could have shown her leading her life somewhere else independently.. But they didn't even do that ðŸ˜¡
They haven't officially released RD so it was known that one day she will come back.. I wish their new Parath Teni story works and they don't call Rashami back.. They can run the show for 10 years with the new couple I won't care at all if they end Shorvori's character or Rashami quits

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
until her contract ends, she cant leave i think. if not i think she would have left long back.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
What do they want Shorvari and RD for ? They can run the show with the new couple and their amar prem Gatha. Of how a surrogate is the best second wife material to a man. Plz leave Shorvari and RD out of this shit se shit tak. 
Even if she enters the show its gonna be how Teni maiYa is the best soul mate for PaRath. Moreover these CVS are capable of showing how the baby needs Teni more than Shorvari who can't give the motherly needs like breast milk and stuff. And  after all she's gone through she deserves some peace and let PaRi out of the show completely CVS...  
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Walis aake Kya karegi Rashmi jab Saara focus Jasmin ke Character "teni " pe Hai!
I wonder if Parth and shorvori both died together then we won't have to bear teni's nonsense !
This is too much! Teni ...Teni...teni...teni...teni...teni...had hogayi yaar! So irritating! And did anyone see that they're trying hard to promote DSDt with new PAARATH...Jas posted a pic of teni as always clinging to Parth. So funny that picture was. 0% chemistry and the pic which Rohan posted was...Weird...forced chemistry! Mittals have even asked actors to promote DSDt! I mean Jasmin didn't even post a Good bye message for Sid and posted a welcome message for Stupid new PAARATH!!!!
Sab moh Maya Hai re!
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-xxxlgirl2001

Walis aake Kya karegi Rashmi jab Saara focus Jasmin ke Character "teni " pe Hai!

I wonder if Parth and shorvori both died together then we won't have to bear teni's nonsense !
This is too much! Teni ...Teni...teni...teni...teni...teni...had hogayi yaar! So irritating! And did anyone see that they're trying hard to promote DSDt with new PAARATH...Jas posted a pic of teni as always clinging to Parth. So funny that picture was. 0% chemistry and the pic which Rohan posted was...Weird...forced chemistry! Mittals have even asked actors to promote DSDt! I mean Jasmin didn't even post a Good bye message for Sid and posted a welcome message for Stupid new PAARATH!!!!
Sab moh Maya Hai re!

She gave an interview already saying she'll miss him. It was a pleasure working with Sidharth. They shared a good bond and she always kept mentioning him in every interview. When she did that, then too people had a problem. 
She posted welcome message because it's a show she's a part of, it's her work, so she has to promote this new track. Every actor does that. And you people will target JASMIN.
Your dp says you're a Jasmin fan or Sidhant Gupta fan but don't know if you have a problem personally with her or the character Teni. Why everyone brings Jasmin everywhere and in everything? If you have a problem with the character, tell the writers. Some people are filling her Instagram with hate messages which many of us had to stop. We don't like the Parth-Teni track either but will watch because Jas is still in the show though used to watch for Sid too. It's useless to bash an actress because she's just doing her work. Same happened when Sidhant left to do Jhalak, everybody was blaming her for nothing. Zain fans blamed her because Twinkle chose Kunj. Some people should differentiate between Reel and Real. Please don't target actors personally. Why you guys don't notice any other actor's move but only Jasmin's? 
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rachna_06

She gave an interview already saying she'll miss him. It was a pleasure working with Sidharth. They shared a good bond and she always kept mentioning him in every interview. When she did that, then too people had a problem. 
She posted welcome message because it's a show she's a part of, it's her work, so she has to promote this new track. Every actor does that. And you people will target JASMIN.
Your dp says you're a Jasmin fan or Sidhant Gupta fan but don't know if you have a problem personally with her or the character Teni. Why everyone brings Jasmin everywhere and in everything? If you have a problem with the character, tell the writers. Some people are filling her Instagram with hate messages which many of us had to stop. We don't like the Parth-Teni track either but will watch because Jas is still in the show though used to watch for Sid too. It's useless to bash an actress because she's just doing her work. Same happened when Sidhant left to do Jhalak, everybody was blaming her for nothing. Zain fans blamed her because Twinkle chose Kunj. Some people should differentiate between Reel and Real. Please don't target actors personally. Why you guys don't notice any other actor's move but only Jasmin's? 

Look! I am not the one who targets actors personally! And when the hell I said about Jasmin? I only said that they're trying hard to promote DSDT! It will be better if you don't include me in that lot! God so much drama you people do! Hadd Hai...bolna bhi paap Hai! 
And about Tashan-e-ishq , woman I was an ardent follower of the show and there were no such buzz about sidhant's exit relating to Jasmin! Because there were offscreen interviews , in which he had clarified few things!
When did I bash Jasmin! In any of my posts I have not even once mentioned Jasmin's name!
Why am I even clarifying?
I apologise if I have spoken too much!!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I want shouravari to come back not only for Parth and child but for her own also
see what greatest lier teni telling about shouravari that shouravari use to tell me Parth will not understand matter that is why many secret   are between   me and shouravari

I want shouravari to slap teni .pull her hair and twist teni ear and ask strictly to teni when did I say such thing about my husband to u

even shouravari did not tell teni about brain tumor by herself

just because teni get chance to see shouravari report that is why shouravari cannot hide secret from teni

otherwise shouravari has no intention telling secret to teni too

and when teni trying to search in drawer in shouravari room . shouravari even lock drawer and say mere maamle mein thaak jhaank karna band karo

when shouravari say to teni don't interfere in my life and teni is saying there is lot of secret between me and shouravari

what a joke by teniEdited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Even i want shorvari back. This nonsense about paarth believing that Teni has murdered his dear wife must stop. He must realise how much he has hurt Teni n her feelings. 
He had been terrible to her. 
Harsh words, harsh behaviours n when Teni needed him most as a FRIEND, during her labour, he turned his back on her. N to think this is the man who had promised Teni to stand by her side...not bkoz she was their surrogate but bkoz she considered him nearest to God n her drearest friend.

Shorvari needs to come back n get few things straight with Paarth. He owes big time apologies to Teni. 
I clearly no more want teni to unite with paarth. Such undeserving man. She deserves much more better than a resentful man. 

I'm waiting for the day paarth realises his mistakes n comes to apologise.