Poll Choice
Pratibha
Pari
Panjeeri
Prema
Prarthana
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Who is acting sensibly and entertaining.. for me its pratibha.. i like her looks and her dialogue is entertaining and sensible.. i love pari too
Dear , this is a comedy show not a regular drama soap where one need not neccessarily act sensibly ! Its a sitcom where actors are engaged in a plot to entertain the viewers with their comical punches and lol moments ! I believe PARI is doing her job tremendously well by making the audience laugh at regular intervals in each of her scenes ! For that matter even jija and kunti devi are doin a fine job ! I simply love PARI and her energy laden dialogue deliveries with apt punches ! Not everyone is capable enough to harness and deliver an outstanding comic timing ! Pratibha has picked up of late and yes she is appealing as well but still its not funny ! The rest - panjiri and pratibha are a proven disaster to the show with their repetitive linear graph of performance which has zero comical value !
Originally posted by Cincinati_69

Dear , this is a comedy show not a regular drama soap where one need not neccessarily act sensibly ! Its a sitcom where actors are engaged in a plot to entertain the viewers with their comical punches and lol moments ! I believe PARI is doing her job tremendously well by making the audience laugh at regular intervals in each of her scenes ! For that matter even jija and kunti devi are doin a fine job ! I simply love PARI and her energy laden dialogue deliveries with apt punches ! Not everyone is capable enough to harness and deliver an outstanding comic timing ! Pratibha has picked up of late and yes she is appealing as well but still its not funny ! The rest - panjiri and pratibha are a proven disaster to the show with their repetitive linear graph of performance which has zero comical value !

Pari is always sensible enough in her own way according to me.. pari is the one with zero intelligence  in this show but that part she is doing great... 
Like i said dear , this show is not about intelligence , its about making the audience laugh ! Thus pari excels at her job ! Thanks dear for answering ur question urself ! Smart of you i must say RIMPA
Everyone is doing great in their own character. Even Khatru is funny. This serial is based on story. So as long as the story is good it is funny. I like all the bahus Sasuma , Jeeja and Kusum too. 
Every actor is doing a great job. But I think Pari & Prarthana are the most hilarious among all. 
Pari is an amazing actress. The more I watch her on the screen, the more mesmerized I get with her comedic timings, her facial expressions, and her general funniness. She's definitely grown as a character and actor, and one of the reasons why I didn't give up KHMP during the Chacha & New Year's Party boring stuff. 
Posted: 5 years ago
At present ( 13/5/2018) Prativa who used to be funny once is looking less entertaining.