Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

Prakash Ramchandani's entry to unfold mysteries in Kaal Bhairav Rahasy

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Prakash Ramchandani's entry to unfold mysteries in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

Star Bharat's mystery-thriller Kaal Bhairav Rahasya has kept its audience intrigued with its gripping storyline. The show is known for its edge of the seat writing and characterisation. The show has witnessed many entries off lately and there's another one soon to enter the show.

TV actor Prakash Ramchandani has bagged the daily. According to the information we have, Prakash will be playing a negative character and his entry will spice up the whole narrative. The actor has been part of TV shows like Udaan, Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Saheli and episodics like C.I.D., Adalaat and Fear Files. This will be Prakash's big project after a long time.

The shooting for the same has already begun. We couldn't reach out to the actor to know more about his character. However, he will be playing an out and out negative role.

The series is based on the background of a fictional village Siddhpur and the myth surrounding the Kaal Bhairav temple. The show is produced by Ravi Gharani and directed by Dharmesh Shah.

What mysteries will Prakash's entry unfold and what drama will be created in Rahul (Rahul Sharma)'s life is something the viewers will only get to know once the episode airs.

While, you were reading this interesting piece about the Star Bharat's show, so much more happened in the telly world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
In this article it states that the new entry will unfold the mysteries surrounding the temple and villagers BUT I doubt it as he will be playing an out and out negative character.
In an another way he's going to create more problems for Rahul as we have already seen how he sided with Thakur yesterday.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
is he playing Yashpal? not sure
2filmy thumbnail
I believe he can be a total negative character. I think he's lying now. thakur had kidnapped him. but he's changed sides now.
LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Every new characters is negative no positive character they need to open some mystery and make successful Rahul in some extent
2filmy thumbnail
yes we need a good positive entry now for a change
reveal some part of the mystery now it's high time
Rahul doesn't know much after such a long time