Hina star of bigboss

hadi_just4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hina a really a star or bigboss outside or inside people's backbiting about her inside or outside so many times she frames totally wrong by bigboss about the television artist think that was a normal conversation but people's and tv industry make it large she nominated everytime and salman khan bashed her so much bigboss trapped her in every task by putting vikas co angainst her but she has flaws like she said nobody perfect in this worlds but hats off to her she never break friendship like others she is most strongest contender because vikas and shilpa co against her the most powerful contenders against her hina can't say anything bad about shilpa but not like others she became friends to her for salman khan good book like vikas who uses shilpa for his game.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me Hina is a lone warrior😊. These so Called celebs are bashing her for no reason imagine the new topic these days are her designer clothes. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Swarika16 - 6 years ago
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hina is the star *iske bad hypocrite likhna bhul gye
Hina star hypocrite of biggbossEdited by solaceMG - 6 years ago
hevin9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hadi_just4u

Hina a really a star or bigboss outside or inside people's backbiting about her inside or outside so many times she frames totally wrong by bigboss about the television artist think that was a normal conversation but people's and tv industry make it large she nominated everytime and salman khan bashed her so much bigboss trapped her in every task by putting vikas co angainst her but she has flaws like she said nobody perfect in this worlds but hats off to her she never break friendship like others she is most strongest contender because vikas and shilpa co against her the most powerful contenders against her hina can't say anything bad about shilpa but not like others she became friends to her for salman khan good book like vikas who uses shilpa for his game.

Image result for laughing hard gif
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Believe it or not, Hina has owned this season. Even if I had disliked her, I couldn't deny this.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can't believe I am saying this.. mujhe Hina pasand nahi thi.. but now she is coming across much better than Shilpa and Vikas.

everything Hina does is over analyzed and same thing other contestant does, no one cares.

Love her bonding with Luv and she is the best dressed person in the house.

Originally posted by: hadi_just4u

What a joke ... !! 

They probably should have used this in task ... Everyone would have laughed like anything ...if they would have said Hina is star !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Grace ke saath aaaye thi ... Grace yahin chod ke jaaongi !!!
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not agreeing with you at all but i find hina and shilpa the same nowadays both are drama queens and fake players...i dont want them in top 2... hina ka image already itna kharab hogaya hai ke ab sahi karne se kuch faida hoga nahi fake hi lage ga./..
priya185 thumbnail
hina is not a star she is controversial 
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karan Patel's entire twitter revolves around Hina Khan.