Piyaa Albela

Precap - Naren plans to take pooja and run away

Sakina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved the precap
I am so proud of my naren
finally I wanted this to happen Naren plans to take his pooja away with the help of his brother Rahul overhears it and plans for sita haran again but don't know why I am excited for this track this can be beautifully shown and written if they keep away negativity and make naren win in this, they can show few beautiful moments between narja and pooja naren bonding again, if they show this nothing can stop this show from again becoming a hit let's see what happens ..fingers crossed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree it can be beautiful track but we all knw he won't be taking her anywhere as villains will win
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too want vanvaas of our Narja . it's going to be beautiful . than definitely Narja going to get bonded beautifully . whatever misunderstanding created by Rahul , neelu , surbhi should be cleared between Narja . if ravan kapoor kidnaps Pooja also she'll definitely this time going to teach lesson and Naren too going to teach lesson . Naren should be with Pooja and think about Pooja . now Naren's priority is Pooja baki duniya bhaad main jaye .Edited by sree.gattu - 6 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally Wanted This To Happen.
Just Pooja and Run Aaway Naren.