Kumkum Bhagya

Am I the only one who doesn't see any chemistry?

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't see any chemistry when it comes to purab disha. I have followed ruchi savrn's career , she is a good actress and I was kind of excited to see her in this show but PD seems to be so thanda.
Some of you might accuse me of being biased because of RaBul , but I see lots of chemistry in abhigya even when I am not their fan.
So is it just me or anyone else also feels the same?

PS : actor who plays sangram looks better with dishaπŸ˜†

Edited by Moodyblue - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't seen Vin Rana's other shows.  In KKB he seems to play the role of Pragya's bhai, Abhi's bro better than a lover/bf.  He has a kind of melancholic look about him, maybe because he has to play a widower and miss BB?? Arjit was way better as a bf.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

I haven't seen Vin Rana's other shows.  In KKB he seems to play the role of Pragya's bhai, Abhi's bro better than a lover/bf.  He has a kind of melancholic look about him, maybe because he has to play a widower and miss BB?? Arjit was way better as a bf.

Hey Prani, thanks for replying 😊. This place so dead these days. 
I miss arijit, he was so good as purab. He took time to improve but  he had fantastic chemistry with mrunal , right from the start. That is why they had such a large fan base despite of the nonexistent screen space.

Wish they gave a better storyline to pusha since all this melodrama is weighing them down , specially with disha being pati vratah patni.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Neha!😊  Stopped watching the show, yaar!!  Yep, Rabul were terrific even thought they didn't have much screen time. Their characters were written to be honest, authentic, and real - more real than abhigya, I'd say.  Their relationship was so natural.  Sometimes I wonder if writers conspired to end them because they were getting as much attention as abhigya!!😲  That says a lot about Mrunal and Arjit.πŸ‘πŸΌ
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moodyblue

I don't see any chemistry when it comes to purab disha. I have followed ruchi savrn's career , she is a good actress and I was kind of excited to see her in this show but PD seems to be so thanda.

Some of you might accuse me of being biased because of RaBul , but I see lots of chemistry in abhigya even when I am not their fan.
So is it just me or anyone else also feels the same?

PS : actor who plays sangram looks better with dishaπŸ˜†

Hi Neha a.k.a Moodyblue...@pink : Ditto. Felt the same way...I felt that Purab (Vin's version) is more compatible with Aliyah) Haha...but let us give Vin and Ruchi more time...they need more screen space & good storyline (instead of Tanu character) to progress. 
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Neha!😊  Stopped watching the show, yaar!!  Yep, Rabul were terrific even thought they didn't have much screen time. Their characters were written to be honest, authentic, and real - more real than abhigya, I'd say.  Their relationship was so natural.  Sometimes I wonder if writers conspired to end them because they were getting as much attention as abhigya!!😲  That says a lot about Mrunal and Arjit.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@bold Exact same my feeling.. miss them so much on the show, in fact after Bulbul's death the show was never the same for me.. its the greatest void ever.. after Bulbul character ended, focus shifted more to Tanu is my feeling..

I infact love Arjit n Mrunal offscreen chemistry also, just the two of them in a frame and it looks beyond perfect πŸ˜Š
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly more dan chemistry I found dishas role boring...may be coz I always Felt seeing RaBul wala purab k if he will ever fall for any girl apart from bulbul..the girl will have u knw same trait like bulbul..same nature..same bubblyness that will attract purab towards her..but Ruchis character is totally opposite of wat I thought...she is a little u knw..no offence but a bit Pragya kinda if am not wrong..
N yeahnvin Ruchi are getting better story n screentime than RaBul too..but they ain't that compatible n I find him a bit unexpressive ...so..
Moodyblue thumbnail

Yes they were so real and honest, you could see how Bulbul's crazy antics used to bring to out the mischievous side of Purab and how purab toned down bulbul's OTT behaviour . Cvs just  ignored the potential they had. 
Frankly I think the Cvs never cared enough, purab was supposed to marry alia as per the original script but they changed it all due to RaBul's popularity but after that they were clueless in as to how carry their story forward.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: hutanbandar

Hi Neha a.k.a Moodyblue...@pink : Ditto. Felt the same way...I felt that Purab (Vin's version) is more compatible with Aliyah) Haha...but let us give Vin and Ruchi more time...they need more screen space & good storyline (instead of Tanu character) to progress. 

Hi hutanbandar, 
Shikha arijit never had any chemistry but vin- shikha do look better together,  screen space and better storyline will help but purab disha do lack that spark, at least for me.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

@bold Exact same my feeling.. miss them so much on the show, in fact after Bulbul's death the show was never the same for me.. its the greatest void ever.. after Bulbul character ended, focus shifted more to Tanu is my feeling..

I infact love Arjit n Mrunal offscreen chemistry also, just the two of them in a frame and it looks beyond perfect πŸ˜Š

The way these writers handled bulbul's death way so idiotic , they couldn't let RaBul enjoy their married  life even for a bit !
 thankfully arijit left soon after mrunal 's exit.
Bulbul's presence made the show light and breezy , now it's all melodrama. I also miss BB and abhi, BB aliya showdowns.