is this a dead forum ???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
i found this forum completely dead, show is only started, there r no new topics or things to discuss. 
Ya the forum is completely dead. Right now the show has majority of Rati di scenes but old ratians have left or are busy in their lifes and comparatively new ratians who are active have had worst experience of india forums on begusarai forum where rati di played a negative role and just want to stay away from india forums. Moreover the show lost its pace...pehle we used to keep guessing...agle epi mein kya hoga...ab pata hota hain kya hoga...they reveal all things in precap only. Though thoda slow gaya toh it was nice...but it took that guessing factor. Wait for rohit entry...atleast his fans will be back. Sad to see a dead forum like this. 
Show had started getting interesting, moreover it will be mystery that where is anusuya ??? There r many things 2 discuss, shivdutt digged his own grave by telling bamini that ripudaman died while saving their heir , so when ripudaman will return with poras , shivdutt bad days countdown will start, eevenin d name of business they r doing human trafficking in pourav rashtra , some people poras rescued. So show is becoming interesting.
Hey Deepika!! Got your PM!!
I was just preoccupied with certain things due to which I couldn't come to the forum.
But I will be more active from now onwards since the leap is happening. 

This is not a regular serial type serial right. 
So maybe that's the reason not many visit the forum.

Lol if it's a show like Big Boss, people would have flocked to the forum 
Once again this forum is dead , we just raised from 21 to 14. Where is everyone.