{ Charming the Charmer-Happy Burrrdddaaayyyys Hina aka hinz}

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Somewhere in the outskirts of London, Hinz is at Starbucks having the Gingerbread latte whilst waiting for the CID special team mainly Inspector Kavin to undergo a mysterious operation, the curious case of Naag Mani. The Mani has been Hinz's family heirloom for over 1000 years and the recent disappearance of the Mani has made Hina contact the most efficient and successful CID team all the way from SONY.  

Man: Hello Hina Ma'am. I am Senior Inspector Daya from the CID and will be the in charge for this case.

Hina couldn't believe who is stood in front of her. She was so shocked that it took her a good 2 min to get back to earth

Hina: I am so sorry. Hello Daya I am glad you could make it all the way to London but I thought it would be inspector Kavin who would take my case.

Daya: Yeahh originally it was handed to him. But woh kya hai naa ki it is Kavin's Happy Birthday tomorrow and he wanted to celebrate it with his wife so we had to give him leave on personal issues. But rest assured I will make sure I solve this mystery.

Hinz: *rolls eyes* Yeah Yeah I know you would.

Daya: So I read from your email and the files that the Naag Mani got stolen from your residence about 3 days ago.

Hina: Yes that's right and the shocking thing is there is no evidence of breaking in. All I got was this Note:

Humein Dhoondna maat

Dil pe Utarte hai

Dimag pe nainn

Daya: So there was no sign of toota darwaza than.

Hina :As much as I want to say yes drawaza toda hua tha but unfortunately it was not the case. We can go to our house and check.

Daya: Yes lets go.

Upon reaching Hinz family home, the duo went to the room where the Naag Mani was kept. Daya was carefully looking here and there trying to find some clues using his experience of being in CID for donkey's years. Suddenly his eyes falls on the pungi. He suddenly gets curious.

Daya: Hina ji so what is this pungi for?

Hina: Oh that also has been with us along with the Mani for years but its strange how they only took the Mani and not this.

Daya: So Can I Play  this and check.

Hina: Yeahh sure if your want to charm the snakes around please go ahead and do it. Though I myself have never played it but I have heard stories that it brings out all the snakes here once you start playing it.

Before Hina could complete her sentence, she could hear the sound of pungi with in the room. Daya was doing his level BEST to be the snake charmer. 

Before Hina could complete her sentence, she could hear the sound of pungi with in the room. Daya was doing his level BEST to be the snake charmer. After about 3 mins the duo saw Sridevi in the room.

Hina was so shocked that she could not say anything as Sridevi made her way to Daya.

Sridevi: Daya I have never come in this avatar since 1986 but you made me do it. It better be a very good reason or else CID Office and Sony both will be doomed.

Hinz thinking to herself toh abhi kaun sa Sony is sailing high😳

Daya was too busy playing the pungi that he could not even speak. However, with a new enthusiasm he started playing it more on beat.

Suddenly Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan came to the room. As soon as they saw Daya, they were confused.

Mouni and Adaa: Daya why did u call us pungi bajake. Don't you know that we are the TRP leaders from both Naagin Season 1 and 2. How can you call us when SONY can't even compete in the TRP race.

Daya after hearing that wanted to tell the girls that he is one of the leads of the longest ever running show in the history of Indian television. But with his mouth occupied in playing Pungi all he could do was listen.

Watching all this Hina felt sorry for him but could not do anything to help him. 

Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Amidst all  the drama, a tall lean guy walked in from the door. Hina could not believe her eyes. The guy then came and introduced himself as the heart cednapper. Upon hearing the name Daya CID instincts came on play. He thought he could be the man behind the disappearance of the Mani.

Daya then stops playing the Pungi which makes Sridevi, Mouni and Adaa vanish. 

Daya: So Cednapper do you only cednap heart or people and things too.

Cednapper: Listen Mr whoever you are I only came after hearing this ajeeb noise as you were disturbing my beauty sleep.

Daya:I know why u are here after getting the Mani you heard this music and came to look if there is something of value again is it not?

Cednapper: *nervously looking Daya stares* No this is not true.

Daya: Khamosh.. I know why its you.. Look at this Note you left..

Humein Dhoodiyaan maat

Dil pe Utarte hai

Dimag pe nainn 

Dil pe utarte hai and you calling yourself heart cednapper so it could be none other than you.

Cednapper : But I am only heart chor , not real shor errm i mean chor 

Daya : chup  be mujhse jhoot math bol.. i know how to thodo darwaaza and make you confess 

Cednapper : errm my darwaaza ,..

Daya : I mean tuhmara muh thodunga...

Cednapper : Isse zyada tumhein aata hi kya 

Daya : What the .. what do you mean 

Cednapper : I mean last 17 years mein you have thodo'ed some 187436395 darwaaze 

Daya furiously walks forward lifts the lean skinny cednapper on his shoulders and was about to throw him off the building says

17 years mein 439853953 logon ko phenka building ke upar se, you can be another number 

Cednapper ..: No no no please save me 

Daya : I can't save you .. only you can save yourself 

Cednapper: ca ca caise ?

Daya : Abe sach bol ke Naag Mani ka sach

Cdednapper : I will tell .. i will tell where it is.. please dont' make me a number

Daya puts him on the floor , cednapper takes him to a place and gives the Naag Mani 

Cednapper : how did you know it was me ...I thought people fell for my romantic heart how did you see my kriminal heart 😕

Daya : 17 years ka experience .. tum nahin samjhoge Cednapper .. ab chal thaane mein bitao 17 saal 😡

Cednapper is taken by the cops , Daya brings the Naga Mani to Hina;s ancestral home... 

Hina after getting back her family heirloom finally swears by the ability of CID to solve the cases and thanks Daya wholeheartedly.

Daya after finding the real culprit bids goodbye to Hina and makes his way to Heathrow Airport. On his flight back to Sony. Daya then smiles slyly and takes the pungi out of his jacket pocket with only one intention i.e. to prove to Mouni and Adaa that he is infact the lead for the longest running show and the breadwinner for Sony nigari.

Hina suddenly wakes up saying NO NO NO, my Pungi. Pooja Simmy and Munni who wanted to surprise Hina for her birthday were bewildered to see her in that state.

Hina ben then thinks because of Simmy's obsession with the snakes I even dreamt about it on my birthday. and goes back to fake sleep ... so that she can wake up and act *surprised*

but little did she knew ki her nikamme friends were tired with all prep and are dozing off on the couch 🥱 Hina ben shakes her head and goes back to sleep thinking ... 

Happpyyy Birthdayyy

Hina Ben 🤗🥳

https://i.imgur.com/9zp53V9.png

Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Credits ..

Don't even ask about this... 
so the once upon a time blockbuster silky productions aajkal on the way to declare bankruptcy, na tags, na story, na siggies .. hain toh dher saare ideas but woh kaam ka nahin ..

so as this being our In-house Creative director's birthday, we have no tags or siggie maker and not enough money to afford one from outside   but fir we found two dildaar peepal in Kusima & Nabz to help us 😳

Toh our creative team got a brilliant idea and then asked our birthday girl to make a tag for her birthday and voila she made a tag for herself so 

A big Thankyou to Hina Ben 🤗 for being part of your bday thread 🤣

Script : Jahan script mein Daya ka naam aaya .. wahi pe Simmo ka naam hona hi hain ❤️

achcha ji aap bhi kya yaad rakhoge inn nikamme doston ko ... nirupa roy style ghar ghar bhatak ke laaye ye aapke liye .. kyunki u know 😆😆 aaj aapka Happy Divas hain ❤️

Credit : -sevenstreaks-

Edited by munnihyderabad - 6 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

res toh banta hai

🤣🤣🤣
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Hina
May ur all dreams come true 😊
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely party post.

HBD Hinz 🤗 Always appreciate how promptly that you respond whenever we need help.
So appreciate you being with us.
Best wishes for the coming year 😎
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Hina aka  hinz 
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to you Hina aka hinz 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9