Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Without any twists and turns , the story is moving smoothly , that way watching this serial is peaceful to my mind. 🤗

Exactly I Feel The Same.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Many times it happened to me like that. I felt like , as if  he is  advising me through this message , I wondered very often.  😊

Wow Madhu That That's Cool.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

I like Shrikant but fear he is jumping into a situation when he doesn't know Chihu that well.

I really hope Chihu values her husband this time round, it odd that someone like her can be lucky to get good men in her life. Sadly there are people like her who do not value what a gem of a partner they have. 

Completely agree with you!  
Hope, post marriage, she changes her behavior towards Govinda and Srikanth.. And also, she should support her Vahni Rukmani and Nephew Keshav in times of need..
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilverBell

Wow Madhu That That's Cool.

Many times I experienced the presence of Sai nearer to me whenever I need his blessings most. 😭 I am a Sai devotee Nicita.🤗 
Happy to see the forum is active again with the presence of Angel, Sweta, Pollyanna and Nicita. I am Madhuri.😊
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I live outside India but have been lucky to go to Shirdi twice. First time I was a teenager and couldn't enter cause I was on but felt so happy being there, the atmosphere there is like no other. At that time I didn't even know who Sai is and why we was visiting Shirdi. Second time was 15 years later I got to go in and felt so at peace. I don't know what it is about Sai but feel somewhat at peace when there so much turmoil in life. 

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Completely agree with you!  
Hope, post marriage, she changes her behavior towards Govinda and Srikanth.. And also, she should support her Vahni Rukmani and Nephew Keshav in times of need..

I'm enjoying seeing Chihu's realisation, today was such a good episode. I'm surprised Chihu didn't go further and blame Kulkarni for her husband's death, quite sure he only kept her cause he felt guilt over it. 

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chihu calling out to Sai was the most touching scene in yesterday's episode. I really like the actress playing her as well. Unlike Rukmini who is stuck with one expression on her face
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I live outside India but have been lucky to go to Shirdi twice. First time I was a teenager and couldn't enter cause I was on but felt so happy being there, the atmosphere there is like no other. At that time I didn't even know who Sai is and why we was visiting Shirdi. Second time was 15 years later I got to go in and felt so at peace. I don't know what it is about Sai but feel somewhat at peace when there so much turmoil in life. 

I live outside India too. It was a magical experience visiting Shirdi. And Baba does answer your prayers. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I'm enjoying seeing Chihu's realisation, today was such a good episode. I'm surprised Chihu didn't go further and blame Kulkarni for her husband's death, quite sure he only kept her cause he felt guilt over it. 

Loved yesterday 18th April episode.. 
How's all ladies support Chihu Tai and then Sai's chamatkar and how Chihu realizes her mistakes and apologizes from Sai.. 👏⭐️
Then Sai's approval for Srikanth, Chihu and Govinda's new life.. 😳😃

P.S. Does this mean this Widow re-marriage track is now over? Are the CV's not actually going to show marriage scenes with them.. 🤔 Coz I see the next track shown is upcoming Ram Navami celebration with Sai Baba.. 
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Loved yesterday 18th April episode.. 
How's all ladies support Chihu Tai and then Sai's chamatkar and how Chihu realizes her mistakes and apologizes from Sai.. 👏⭐️
Then Sai's approval for Srikanth, Chihu and Govinda's new life.. 😳😃

P.S. Does this mean this Widow re-marriage track is now over? Are the CV's not actually going to show marriage scenes with them.. 🤔 Coz I see the next track shown is upcoming Ram Navami celebration with Sai Baba.. 

I think they'll go directly to Ram Navami celebration next. 😊