Rohan on replacing Sid and playing Parth

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

ohan Gandotra replaces Siddharth Shukla in Dil Se Dil Tak

Stepping into Sidharth Shukla's shoes to play the lead character Parth will be Kaala Teeka fame actor Rohan Gandotra. Dil Se Dil Tak airs on Colors and stars Jasmin Bhasin and Rashami Desai as the leads

Controversy's favourite child Sidharth Shukla is back in news. The actor has decided to part ways with his show Dil Se Dil Tak that airs on Colors. Citing creative difference, the actor amicably chose to go separate ways. Stepping into Sidharth's shoes to play the lead character Parth will be Kaala Teeka fame Rohan Gandotra. Talking about this development, Rohan exclusively told indianexpress.com, "I will begin shooting in a couple of days and I am really excited for this new start.

Talking about stepping into Sidharth's shoes, the actor said, "As an actor, I don't want to get into what led to the replacement but I am looking forward to joining the team. Dil Se Dil Tak is one of the most talked about show on Colors and I think it was a lucrative offer for me. From the brief that I have received, there's going to be a lot of exciting things happening in the coming days.

With the plot currently focusing on Parth becoming a father through surrogacy, we asked Rohan how comfortable he is to play a father. "Yes, I am fine with it completely. Also, apart from playing a father, the show will primarily focus on the love story, and so I have nothing to complain. I would be the only male lead in the show, so playing a dad to a little baby shouldn't be much of a trouble. I am only happy to have got the chance to portray such a great character, he said.

Lastly adding that he will add his own elements in the show, Rohan quipped, "I am yet to get the script so I cannot comment what will I do, but definitely it will be something different than what Sidharth has already done. All I hope is that the audience loves me as Parth and continue to shower their support on me and the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Can't express how happy and satisfied I am for myself that my favourite actor refused to be part of something that sends out a WRONG message. Bravo Sid! You know it very well that TV shows are not just for entertainment, but leave a long lasting impact on the viewers who watch it daily. 

Anyways, I wish that no unfortunate couple in the world (oops sorry India, its only in India that an unforgivable crime like surrogacy is practiced) gets a surrogate like Teni who brought nothing else but only bad luck for them.
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 6 years ago
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Can't express how happy and satisfied I am for myself that my favourite actor refused to be part of something that sends out a WRONG message. Bravo Sid! You know it very well that TV shows are not just for entertainment, but leave a long lasting impact on the viewers who watch it daily. 

Anyways, I wish that no unfortunate couple in the world (oops sorry India, its only in India that an unforgivable crime like surrogacy is practiced) gets a surrogate like Teni who brought nothing else but only bad luck for them.

Completely agree!!! But !!! It's so unfair!!!!
Mittals ka show do din bhi nahi chalega!!!😕
Puri kahani hi ulti pulti ho gayi!!
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxxlgirl2001

Completely agree!!! But !!! It's so unfair!!!!
Mittals ka show do din bhi nahi chalega!!!😕
Puri kahani hi ulti pulti ho gayi!!

I know dear ðŸĪ”
What I have observed is Mittals are too adamant.. Despite so much displeasure expressed by people on social media about keeping Shorvori away, they continued with their shitty track.. They still continue to do that finally resulting in the solo male lead opting out

I can only wish that these Mittals get a lesson for ruining a storyline with so much potential, for damaging Sidharth's reputation, for treating Rashami so unfairly, and for ruining Jasmin's character to an extent that her own fans start hating it
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think siddharth tuk the right decision at the right time...
Looks like he was never told that the story will be made into surrogate glorifying story where in his character's core value should be compromised and be made as surrogate's pati/ghulam/naukar..
No actor would want to be seen doing something on tv which like you said isnt just about entertainment but also a message that would be passed onto the audiences 😕
I have never been proud of the guy before like how much i am right now...even if the show is beginning to get better from the trps prospective, he was very clear in what he wanted to do and chose to exit rather than compromising his values...i am happy he stood up for what he believes in..even if it comes at the cost of his own real life image 👏 he definitely has won all his fans back...he doesnt have to really go through so much negativity for a show which is doing more harm to him than good..that too for glorifying a side lead role and not his own character ðŸĨą Hope things get better for him henceforth..he has left behind a major source if negativity afterall..i wanted him to do this in August itself...but its fine...better late than never 😊

On the other note...Rohan is quiet an eye candy...i wish him all the luck..he badly needs one because he has to put up with teni afterall...and since he said its going to be a love story..i am guessing its pate love story only...which again makes me soo happy that sid chose not to be seen in that wretched louu story of parth teni and wants to be remembered as the guy who was madly deeply in love with just one woman..his shorvari...for me rohan will be teni's Parath..and never the parth who was loved by the whole world...and definitely not shorvari's parth... 😆...good luck to the cast and crew...
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I'm glad Sid leaves this story. People in production did not try to make the series a success. Most of us do not feel the chemistry of Sid and RD. The whole story with Teni looks like a grotesque.
Sid deserved something better and bigger, long ago. But somebody is afraid of his success. People in Colors know that some people are themselves an institution for themselves. So, bigger than them. That is why their wings are tapered so that they can not move further than they can follow. Sid God bless you. Thank you for everything.

Edited by ahilajkula - 6 years ago
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PaTe love Story!!!! ðŸĪŠ hahaha!!! Makers are so damn silly!!! So adamant!!! So Stupid!!! I mean ab toh band Karo yeh natak!
I am so shocked that they're only considering Jasmin's Character! Sid ke replacement ki bhi Kya jaroorat Hai? Dum Hai toh run the show by that chepo Character teni!ðŸĪĒ
Rohan can never be like what Sid was !
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

I know dear ðŸĪ”
What I have observed is Mittals are too adamant.. Despite so much displeasure expressed by people on social media about keeping Shorvori away, they continued with their shitty track.. They still continue to do that finally resulting in the solo male lead opting out

I can only wish that these Mittals get a lesson for ruining a storyline with so much potential, for damaging Sidharth's reputation, for treating Rashami so unfairly, and for ruining Jasmin's character to an extent that her own fans start hating it

Exactly. Being a Jasmin fan myself really feel annoying watching my favorite actress' character becoming like that. I wish even she quits. Sidharth is irreplaceable that's for sure. For us,only he's Parth Bhanushali. And I think Rashami might come back as Rohan said that He'll be looking forward to working with both actresses and he watched their romantic scenes to get an idea. Lets hope at least now they bring back Shorvari. But it'll be slightly weird to see them as PaRi. It's impossible to beat Sid and Rashmi' s chemistry ðŸ˜­
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxxlgirl2001

PaTe love Story!!!! ðŸĪŠ hahaha!!! Makers are so damn silly!!! So adamant!!! So Stupid!!! I mean ab toh band Karo yeh natak!

I am so shocked that they're only considering Jasmin's Character! Sid ke replacement ki bhi Kya jaroorat Hai? Dum Hai toh run the show by that chepo Character teni!ðŸĪĒ
Rohan can never be like what Sid was !

True. being Jasmin fans, It's highly disappointing to see what her character Teni has become. Sid is exceptional. It's better they end the show than dragging it unnecessarily. Can't imagine the show Without him. Better now Rashami and Jasmin both quit and let then run the show with new bunch of actors. 
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shambavishivam

I think siddharth tuk the right decision at the right time...
Looks like he was never told that the story will be made into surrogate glorifying story where in his character's core value should be compromised and be made as surrogate's pati/ghulam/naukar..
No actor would want to be seen doing something on tv which like you said isnt just about entertainment but also a message that would be passed onto the audiences 😕
I have never been proud of the guy before like how much i am right now...even if the show is beginning to get better from the trps prospective, he was very clear in what he wanted to do and chose to exit rather than compromising his values...i am happy he stood up for what he believes in..even if it comes at the cost of his own real life image 👏 he definitely has won all his fans back...he doesnt have to really go through so much negativity for a show which is doing more harm to him than good..that too for glorifying a side lead role and not his own character ðŸĨą Hope things get better for him henceforth..he has left behind a major source if negativity afterall..i wanted him to do this in August itself...but its fine...better late than never 😊

On the other note...Rohan is quiet an eye candy...i wish him all the luck..he badly needs one because he has to put up with teni afterall...and since he said its going to be a love story..i am guessing its pate love story only...which again makes me soo happy that sid chose not to be seen in that wretched louu story of parth teni and wants to be remembered as the guy who was madly deeply in love with just one woman..his shorvari...for me rohan will be teni's Parath..and never the parth who was loved by the whole world...and definitely not shorvari's parth... 😆...good luck to the cast and crew...

@bold, I won't be surprised if Parth is shown licking Teni's feet in future.. And I can't thank Sid enough for saving me from seeing this 
The endearing quality about Parth's character was his unconditional love and support for his wife despite all obstacles, that is what made him stand out from rest of the lot! If that characteristic of Parth's character is compromised, there will be no difference and other 100 male lead characters on TV.. 
Sidharth played this Parth to perfection. Viewers will remember him as Shorvori's Parth âĪïļ I am glad that he is not going to be Parath ðŸĪĒ