Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
trp 1.1
hmm not bad at all for Sony TV.
but as its high budget show and also interesting I expected more. all the best for next week.
altgr thumbnail
Haasil and EDT also opened around in their first week, I hope Porus will be stable.
altgr thumbnail
Vighnaharta Ganesh 1.0
Mere Sai 0.7
Super Dancer 2.3
Haasil 0.4
Crime Petrol 100 0.3
CID 0.8
Ek Deewaana Tha 0.5
Yeh Un DinonKi Baat Hai 0.5
Porus 1.0
The Drama Company 0.8
Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya 0.6
Oye Firangi 1.1
hellohii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Haasil and EDT also opened around in their first week, I hope Porus will be stable.

Ikr...both edt and haasil opened at 1.0, both dropped to 0.6 in second week...then0.5, and now haasil has dropped to 0.4.  That was bcoz people watched them after kbc which had high trp, but after kbc people were back to sasbahu sagas on other channels...Hope this won't happen with porus, the storyline is gripping and fast paced. Wish it gets more promoted though, especially macedonia storyline. 
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Decent TRPs for Sony TV...hope it remains stable every week. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Disappointed......This is not even half of the trp i expected for the show. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not bad at all for a Sony Tv show. But this week episodes were quite slow and boring so I guess it will drop. 
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not at all bad for a sony TV show but I was honestly expecting more with this level of promotions.
I think either the trp will drop(the storyline is excruciatingly slow and boring{cliched too} with long and unnecessary patriotic bhashaans) or remain stable hopefully.
I doubt Porus will able to complete its run with its huge budget and less than optimum trps. 

This show is interesting, let it pick up it's pace first. Hope trps grow in future.