AarHi's Tashan !!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
What an Amazing Intense Episode with AarHi 👏⭐️
Suchi returns with Pihu in her home only to find all Dark in the home . She switches On Lights and gets Shocked . There he was Mr.AARAV SINGH RANDHAWA Sitting on the Chair like a KING 😎

How Brilliantly Kinshuk was posing here . I soo Loved him here 👏⭐️😳

Suchi asks Aarav what he is doing in her Home . On which Aarav Stands up and answers her that He wants to ask her the same Question that what She is doing in his home. The Attitude was soo amazing of KM . Loved Aarav very much here .

He then gives her the house Papers clearing her that From now on she is her Rentee and he is her Landlord 😎 .  I sooo soo Loved the Camera Work here , The Lighting or should say that One Spotlight made the whole damnn scene so amazing & Impactful . Add KinSa's Brilliant Acting Performance 👏⭐️

We then see the Tashan between AarHi 😎. Aarav tells her that He will make this house a Jail for her just like how his Sister is in Jail .Suchi challenges him saying that He can do whatever but she will not get down as she is going to leave the home next day .I liked her Confidence exactly the way how Aarav liked it But I tell to myself that My Dear Suchi Jaane hi dena hota Aarav ko agar tumein ..toh Yeh sab karta hi kyon ? He will not let u go anywhere Dear 😉😆 He Loves u too much 😳😳 . YES Aarav loves Suchi more then anything else . Biggest proof is when he himself feels bad at the end and get teary eyed for whatever he said to Suchi there and behaved with her . Aarav is a nice person with Pure heart ..And Even Gopal knows that very well. Thatz why he is doing this Leela/magic to bring AarHi Closer as he wants AarHi to get one 😳❤️

So now we gonna get Aarav , Suchi,Pihu & gopal under One roof .W e going to get Loads of AarHi Scenes , AarPi scenes .And it's going to be Super treat & Super Fun to see them under One roof 😳 . Can't wait for upcoming Episodes 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I hope you are right. The scene was very intense and hopefully we get some good scenes going forward...