Petition - To get back the Delete button!

Poll

Do you want it back?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
india9 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

please sign your name below

1.india9

Edited by india9 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why do you want the delete button? If you don't want to say anything, PM a moderator and ask them to delete your post.
india9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Belle1989

Why do you want the delete button? If you don't want to say anything, PM a moderator and ask them to delete your post.

I want the delete button so i can delete my posts why else?

And plus the moderators arent online 24hours a day just to sit and wait for us to request posts to be deleted. They have other jobs aswell.

And is would be more convenient for everyone if they could delete their posts when they want.

thankx for reading ๐Ÿ˜›

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Umm..then why do you post if you want to delete it later? Also, there are always some moderators and viewbies online. If you don't catch one, there is another one.
india9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Belle1989

Umm..then why do you post if you want to delete it later? Also, there are always some moderators and viewbies online. If you don't catch one, there is another one.

I ve already explained that point! It doesn't really matter how many there are! Its just more quick and easy to do it yourself!

You can delete a post when you want the discussion of your topic to stop etc.

~*Sandeep*~ thumbnail
i dont think so that we need one

becasue if we psot something ,then one other members will reply and you will delete ur post what will it looks after ,,others will think what that members rote ... ๐Ÿ˜›
WillSmith456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Sandeep*~

becasue if we psot something ,then one other members will reply and you will delete ur post what will it looks after ,,others will think what that members rote ... ๐Ÿ˜›

well said๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers๐Ÿ˜ณ
india9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Sandeep*~

what???????????????๐Ÿ˜•i don't understand anything

india9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensacola.S_02

well said

Cheers๐Ÿ˜ณ

i thought u were in favour of the delete button ๐Ÿ˜•

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think u need the delete post if u want to delete a comment u rote just click the edit button and rite post edited there the convo has eneded and no one will see what u had previously ritten