Ikyawann

VOTE FOR COUPLE NAME - Page 2

Poll

What should be the name of lead couple Satya + Susheel?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

How cute you like RuMya and not just the main leads. I like them too.. And thanks again for your sweet compliments. I will stop now about the other Fandom / series and get back to our SaHeel. I am already using that couples name πŸ˜‰

OK, I hope to get some inspiration and I will write something as soon as possible. 

Thank you so much dear...😳
Hope you finds a good idea and we get our first ever fan story for our SaHeel..
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How cute you like RuMya and not just the main leads. I like them too.. And thanks again for your sweet compliments. I will stop now about the other Fandom / series and get back to our SaHeel. I am already using that couples name πŸ˜‰

OK, I hope to get some inspiration and I will write something as soon as possible. 

Waiting β€οΈ
Edited by greshin - 6 years ago
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: __VIHU

Hey Gracy!!
May I know your name??
Sorry.. I know it won't be that fair after enabling multiple votes.. I tried but couldn't undo that..
I thought as we have very less number of member in this forum few options might not get enough votes even being a good choice.
I thought it will enable us to vote our two favourites..πŸ˜›

My name is Vihu you got it right.

Myself Greshin πŸ˜Š
Not to worry about the less no.of members.
I think it's been only less than 25 episodes or something. Fans will come when they start to notice the show πŸ˜ƒ
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: greshin

Myself Greshin πŸ˜Š
Not to worry about the less no.of members.
I think it's been only less than 25 episodes or something. Fans will come when they start to notice the show πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah!! I also hope that gradually the number of member increase and we'll get to read the ffs soonπŸ˜ƒ
duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey πŸ˜› thanks for adding mine one tooo, really tough choice all names are cute like our cute couple πŸ˜³my vote goes to first one hope forum now be active now show is going very gudπŸ˜ƒ
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all,
How are you doing? 

I was away for a while  Missed a lot of episodes but.. I did write a little something, which I will post later... I heard rumors of this show or most shows being cancelled  Is that correct?