Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

Interesting catches from the episode

N.Monica thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
 Ok here i am just going to talk about yesterday's episode and my take on it. Probably trying to answer questions we have been seeking in my point of view.
1. I completely rule out namrata and gauri from the suspects list coz both of them have always been naive in the case of the temple secret with namrata not believing it completely but still not going against the village people and gauri being the devoted lot. 
Now our suspect on gauri was due to her going out at night to pray but if it was just to misguide Rahul she wouldnt have gone and prayed there again when rahul was inside the temple if she was the one behind it. And another point is whenever whatever happened in the temple, during all those times both namrata and gauri were always present outside the temple and never have they gone missing without reason.
2. Now the girl we have seen at night with the adivasis. This has 2 options in my mind. One is they r also part of a play. 2nd one is where i have been intrigued to think its the way to proceed. I think thats not a girl but thats the old fellow who who met shakti devi coz the dress seems to be a match and the anklet that gauris frnd revealed it to be of gauri but i doubt it. I guess she knew its her fathers and she inorder to hide the secret has told that it belongs to gauri. Remember there is some kind of sound heard from the basement of her house and her father askes.her not to come there alone. I guess she too knows everything or atleast a part of it and is hiding.
3. I believe shakti devi is involved in these happenings and that guy is helping her out but pretending in front of datta thakur just to get hold of shakti devis position in the village fixed and so they r using rahul. And the was he says that it is hungry for more blood kinda dialogue i believe hez talking about the swaan. Remember the similar kind of incident happened when rahul was inside the temple he hit it away acc to him so later outside that time a guy with blood stains comes to this oldie and tells him that it has gone out of control and is attacking him instead. Probably the same one.
4. Coming to the other oldie and lakhan. They both may b into some kind of illegal activities hidden from everyone so they r scared it will b uncovered if rahul enters certain area be it for some other reason but then they may loose there position in the village so they r scared.

What do you guys think?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm not fully sure of Gauri any more
her recent activities makes me doubt and suspect her
but still I also feel she may be innocent as well
rest I agree with you on this point

you mean sarpanch may have dressed up as a lady and met the tribals. but why will he wear payal that will make noise. Soumya easily told the payal is Gauri s. she surely knows a lot more than she lets on

Shakti is likely using Rahul for her own selfish gain and the sarpanch is fully her but stays with Thakur to spy on him. I think they are referring to the werewolf not the dog. it drinks blood and has become more ferocious. the sarpanch has kept it in his basement and it makes those sounds. the dog seems to be very tame compared to the werewolf

Lakhan and the other man is involved in some other illegal activity that maybe the thakur doesn't know and if they are exposed they will be ruined forever so they don't want Rahul to investigate

N.Monica thumbnail
Ok now its not the old one but gauri itself in the jungle but still i believe she is innocent. :) 
Now I called it the swaan coz they r calling so in the serial but as u said i too think its the unrevealed wearwolf. And i guess at the end if today's episode the growling was from him
2filmy thumbnail
Gauri is proved innocent today
I think they call the dog as swaan or vahan of Kaal Bhairav
yes I too feel the werewolf growled at the episode end today
N.Monica thumbnail
Now todays episode shows that we were correct in guessing about the sarpanch and hence proved shakti devis involvement and his daughters involvement to some extent.
But the most surprising thing was that rahul could realize that the wounds seem to b like the one given by the creature and even the guy with sarpanch said so guessing by which i feel even those helpers were completely unaware of the exact truth or are shut coz of fear.
But liked how instantly gauri asked his father if his mom is inside rather than idling and thinking like a dumb person and at the end how with one help even the pujari has forgiven him consodering their level of bhakti and fear. This is rather a strong step.

And i guess at the end it was minty s dream and that may b the reason for mintys ill health and hence prooves a councilling and support would recover her. 

Edited by N.Monica - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
when Shakti and the sarpanch were shown together I knew they were involved and even Soumya too as she knows about the dungeon.
Rahul had seen the same marks on inspector Akshay body so he knew it's an animal
those helpers are scar of the werewolf but they have no other option now
I was impressed seeing Gauri ask about her mom immediately. pujari is a person with a clean heart and soul so he knows Rahul is a go guy even though their ideologies are completely opposite so he forgave him

even I think the last part is Minti dream
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 2filmy

when Shakti and the sarpanch were shown together I knew they were involved and even Soumya too as she knows about the dungeon.
Rahul had seen the same marks on inspector Akshay body so he knew it's an animal
those helpers are scar of the werewolf but they have no other option now
I was impressed seeing Gauri ask about her mom immediately. pujari is a person with a clean heart and soul so he knows Rahul is a go guy even though their ideologies are completely opposite so he forgave him

even I think the last part is Minti dream

So Sheru ska shamsher is not the fog but a person. And I think he might be Sakthi's son
Edited by Pollyanna - 6 years ago
N.Monica thumbnail
Now i have one more interesting thought.. Is shakti devi by any chance sarpanchs ex. I think the sheru guy must b sarpanchs elder son  
2filmy thumbnail
is it Shamsher ? I thought the wild man name is just Sheru. Shakti son ? not sure about it
2filmy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N.Monica

Now i have one more interesting thought.. Is shakti devi by any chance sarpanchs ex. I think the sheru guy must b sarpanchs elder son

their behavior doesn't hint that. why will a man like the sarpanch bow down before her ? he just controls him he's not sarpanch son. at least till now I don't think so.Edited by 2filmy - 6 years ago