Bhootu meeting her mom

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Not sure why this forum is having such less activity nowadays but still writing out my views on today's episode!!

Such a heart wrenching episode it was !! Finally our bhootu met her mom, but in the form of a bhoot herself. That shattered look Pihu had when she heard that her mom is dead and has become a bhoot, was heart breaking!! She did not think about herself, that all this while she was yearning to meet her mom, but looked at her dad crying and wanted her mom to go back alive. I was totally in tears in the whole scene!! This was by far the best episode till date according to me.

When her mom gets back her life, her emotional yet mature talk to Suchi was amazing!! Suchi wanted her to meet her mom but poor bhootu did not want her mom to be in trouble again!! All the mistakes of Mansi, her dad, this little girl is the one who is suffering the most !! First her getting killed, and now seeing her mom dying!! Arshiya stole the entire episode, I so badly wanted to hug Pihu from the screen when she was crying!!

Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Finally they met after innumerable misses and dream meetings,very heartbreaking emotional sequence ...but  lil pihu decides to walk away for she luvs her dad too..
Thats why i always said shubodh can't be killer,πŸ€”she still walks around wearing his white shirts naa...,i feel he is essential to future storylines for pihu story ...
Edited by pjyo - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

Finally they met after innumerable misses and dream meetings,very heartbreaking emotional sequence ...but  lil pihu decides to walk away for she luvs her dad too..

Thats why i always said shubodh can't be killer,πŸ€”she still walks around wearing his white shirts naa...,i feel he is essential to future storylines for pihu story ...

I hoped that Subodh isn't the killer, it would be too cruel !! When Anandita told him that Pihu sacrificed her for him, his face was worth watching!! He felt guilty and we could see the love he has for Pihu.. I hope we can see more of this changed Subodh in the upcoming episodes !! I want to see more of the love between the dad and his daughter.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny 😳 I just loved loved so much this epi Alot πŸ‘ Arshiya /pihu stole any one hearts with such mind-blowing performance n well amount of emotions 😭 ..
her innocence n selflessness πŸ‘ she is the one who Died n separated from mom n always craving for her mom 😭 but just looking at her Papa in tears for AN 😲 she just distance herself n given her mom again life 😭 πŸ‘ ..
Gopal love n came down earth for pihu πŸ‘ because pihu is such sweet kind heart πŸ˜› ..well justified πŸ‘ ..

here I done VM on GoPi exclusive including AN -Bhootu meet πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ..hope u like it πŸ˜‰ ..

GoPi Vm ⭐️ ..murali manohar song 😳 πŸ˜› ..Edited by vinnas - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Jenny most of us very active in Twitter πŸ˜‰ we daily tweeting reg epis πŸ˜ƒ some times channel to by retweeting πŸ˜‰ notice response on show πŸ˜› .
many members active in IG πŸ˜› so forum is less active πŸ˜†..
many people loving Bhootu 😳 pihu πŸ˜ƒ gopal πŸ˜ƒ AarHi πŸ˜› πŸ˜› so much πŸ˜› .
it's such a unique show n brilliant presentation from every one πŸ‘ ..
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnas

Jenny 😳 I just loved loved so much this epi Alot πŸ‘ Arshiya /pihu stole any one hearts with such mind-blowing performance n well amount of emotions 😭 ..
her innocence n selflessness πŸ‘ she is the one who Died n separated from mom n always craving for her mom 😭 but just looking at her Papa in tears for AN 😲 she just distance herself n given her mom again life 😭 πŸ‘ ..
Gopal love n came down earth for pihu πŸ‘ because pihu is such sweet kind heart πŸ˜› ..well justified πŸ‘ ..

here I done VM on GoPi exclusive including AN -Bhootu meet πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ..hope u like it πŸ˜‰ ..

GoPi Vm ⭐️ ..murali manohar song 😳 πŸ˜› ..

Very beautifully made video vinnasπŸ‘πŸΌ..
You have chosen some of the best pihu⭐️gopal moments  and nice song too(i haven't heard it before but it's  so  perfect for this videoπŸ‘πŸΌ ).. Amazing video πŸ‘πŸΌ..Absolutely loved it😊
vinnas thumbnail

<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Very beautifully made video vinnasπŸ‘πŸΌ..</font>
<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">You have chosen some of the best pihu⭐️gopal moments and nice song too(i haven't heard it before but it's so perfect for this videoπŸ‘πŸΌ ).. Amazing video πŸ‘πŸΌ..Absolutely loved it😊</font>

thank you so much dear 😳 for loving it πŸ€— this song from Mahabharat serial featured on Lord Krishna 😳 with Arjun πŸ˜ƒ reg their relation n friendship πŸ‘ ..
Pihu innocence n Gopal love on pihu 😳 best suits for the song theme 😳 just waiting for AN -pihu meet to do this vm πŸ˜ƒ .finally it happend by Gopal magic ...
pjyo thumbnail
@vinnas -which mahabharat -br.chopra wala or that starplus one? Edited by pjyo - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">@vinnas -which mahabharat -br.chopra wala or that starplus one?</font>

it's Starplus Mahabharat 😳 SRJ is Krishna n ShaheerSheik is Arjuna 😳 πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️
here is actual song video Murali manohar πŸ˜› ..
gabchoo38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnas

GoPi Vm ⭐️ ..murali manohar song 😳 πŸ˜› ..

Thanks for the beautiful effort from the entire Bhootu team  Vinnas...

Keep watching ...:-)