•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
This is my first post in this forum.I have recently started watching this show so i m a bit confused about the story. So can anyone give a brief update of the story till now?
Originally posted by Silpa91

This is my first post in this forum.I have recently started watching this show so i m a bit confused about the story. So can anyone give a brief update of the story till now?
hello welcome to the forum ðŸ˜ƒ..swara here .I ll just give u a brief update then 
the plot is that jay and his father paramveer chopra are pretty rich people and have their own construction company .On the other hand lokhande and his daughter jaya and sushma are brought up with a lot of discipline and hatred towards rich people.So jay lies to jaya that he is a poor guy and his father also supports him (PC).In this whole drama his colleagues are his friend deepak ,his neighbour malpani who has a crush on PC ,Jay's secretary KK and Jay's fake sister urmila.So time and again it has happened that lokhande was suspicious or close to discovering the truth about the chopras but so far its not happened and jay's marriage is safe fr the time being ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

the plot is that jay and his father paramveer chopra are pretty rich people and have their own construction company .On the other hand lokhande and his daughter jaya and sushma are brought up with a lot of discipline and hatred towards rich people.So jay lies to jaya that he is a poor guy and his father also supports him (PC).In this whole drama his colleagues are his friend deepak ,his neighbour malpani who has a crush on PC ,Jay's secretary KK and Jay's fake sister urmila.So time and again it has happened that lokhande was suspicious or close to discovering the truth about the chopras but so far its not happened and jay's marriage is safe fr the time being ðŸ˜†
Thank you so much swara for the update.why lokhande hates rich people?
Originally posted by Silpa91

Thank you so much swara for the update.why lokhande hates rich people?
nice summary ðŸ˜†..the reason fr lokhande hating rich ppl is still unknown ..we dont hv any idea of the bg but mainly its to do with rich people being arrogant and selfish and looting the poor ..so in general he hates them i guess ðŸ˜›
do waqt ki do roti aur do jodi kapde ðŸ¤£ Edited by littlelily - 6 years ago
Originally posted by littlelily

nice summary ðŸ˜†..the reason fr lokhande hating rich ppl is still unknown ..we dont hv any idea of the bg but mainly its to do with rich people being arrogant and selfish and looting the poor ..so in general he hates them i guess ðŸ˜›
He's also a samaj sevak na ..maybe some rich persons would hv done injustice with him.😕but  ya nicely put nikki
Originally posted by littlelily

Thanks for your answer.so the reason is unknown i thought there might be some reason 
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

He's also a samaj sevak na ..maybe some rich persons would hv done injustice with him.😕but  ya nicely put nikki
he is samaj sevak also didn't know that
yes many times they have shown him being in touch with cm pm and all ..so a famous samaj sevak u can say ðŸ˜›