Marathi TV

KDP Memories - Page 7

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Vanni03

I assume that the actors don't give their consent as such, they are nominated by the organisers!! N so PM rejoiced on being nominated!! N I'm thinking what was the criteria, whereby Sayali wasn't nominated!!

Anyways, i think Rishi n Isha were aiming for the nominations...!!

I don't think actors will be nominated without getting a nod from the artiste. 
And my theory is that all this Risha drama was clearly with an eye on publicity for getting as many votes as possible. And I believe Sayali knows this closeness is only for this contest and nothing more. If you go back to a insta post by Entertainment_more where she had posted the screen shot of this nomination webpage(with Rishi and the other actors) Sayali had "liked" that post. Looked like she is OK with this but she herself is not interested in it. 
Lot of conjectures. IMO things will become clear only after the results are out. Maybe they have decided to defer the webseries till after the contest is over. One never knows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayu2016 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tumi firun firun tithech  yeta..rishi isha date kart ahet..sayli rishi ektta yeu shakt nahi..accept kara..mi swta rishiche dm che screenshot pahilet fans na pathvlele ...ya contest chya adhi pasun te date kartat .ha ata tyna publicity  chi garaj ahech.BYE
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bye?? Kashala?? You mean good night?? 
 Be there... waiting for your analysis, Rucha!!
 Rishi has posted a nice pic with a good caption!! 
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BccYKh_gedy/
While Sayali has posted trailer of 'yere yere paisa' tagging Aneta khopkar with the leads!! Who's this ameya??
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcciUTHjbps/
Edited by Vanni03 - 6 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sayu2016

Tumi firun firun tithech  yeta..rishi isha date kart ahet..sayli rishi ektta yeu shakt nahi..accept kara..mi swta rishiche dm che screenshot pahilet fans na pathvlele ...ya contest chya adhi pasun te date kartat .ha ata tyna publicity  chi garaj ahech.BYE

You are right that Risha dating was much before the contest. What I am saying is that all this (including the dating) is drama by Risha to create controversy and get noticed in the industry(to get some project offers, maybe). I really don't think this will last long. If they don't get any offers soon, this "closeness" may fizzle out, IMO. Rishali coming together in future (which is unlikely) is totally a different matter.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vanni03

Bye?? Kashala?? You mean good night?? 

Be there... waiting for your analysis, Rucha!!
 Rishi has posted a nice pic with a good caption!! 
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BccYKh_gedy/
While Sayali has posted trailer of 'yere yere paisa' tagging Aneta khopkar with the leads!! Who's this ameya??
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcciUTHjbps/

@bold: He is an active worker of MNS and also the producer of that film.  AVK films is his.

Sayali's post on insta, wishing her KDP mom ðŸ˜Š

I'm so blessed to have you in my life.. wish you a very happy and blessed birthday Mavshi..#specialperson #happybirthday #love#respect #behappy 

KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Desirable Woman and Man cha nadat je kahi pics post karat ahet Risha, te farch cheap ahet, IMO...especially Isha is just degrading herself...Look at the new pic she has posted and just read the comments... Kay havay nakki ya bai la ... Evdha open invitation ????? Cheap

Bara zala Sayali ya saglyat nahie... I don't know, whether actors concern is taken into consideration for nominations, but very good Sayali, u r out of this...This is actually getting cheap...
kamalsh56 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KDPfan

Desirable Woman and Man cha nadat je kahi pics post karat ahet Risha, te farch cheap ahet, IMO...especially Isha is just degrading herself...Look at the new pic she has posted and just read the comments... Kay havay nakki ya bai la ... Evdha open invitation ????? Cheap

Bara zala Sayali ya saglyat nahie... I don't know, whether actors concern is taken into consideration for nominations, but very good Sayali, u r out of this...This is actually getting cheap...

@bold, just look at all her recent pics on insta and all her captions. They are quite cheap. But notice that her "seeti walla" admirers are increasing (with their "hottie, sexy" comments). So obviously she feels this is the path to popularity. And she seems to have convinced Rishi to follow the same path. 
Unfortunately Rishi  does not seem to believe in Sayali's approach where she gets much much more likes than Isha by maintaining her sober posts.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Vidya, thanks for posting that old pic of Sayali-Shubhangi which Sayali has re-posted today on occasion of SG's birthday. Look at the expressions on their faces and you realise that they have a real special bond. SG has mentioned earlier that Sayali is her second daughter after Sakhi.
KDPfan thumbnail
The path which Isha is following now, is the hindi serials / bollywood trend... It is new to marathi culture... Lets see, whether they succeed in getting desirable award by this ðŸ˜•...If Isha gets the award, I amwondering for which "Desires" this award is ???? 
KDPfan thumbnail
With your "seeti-wala" word kamal kaka, I just reminded Silk Smitha from the movie The Dirty Picture...😲