Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

Dream hota

what are you guys talking about ? Shailesh Datar is playing Radha's Father, no ? He is very much alive in the show...
crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Current track is so boring...Radha's mother is so angry on Prem...
When will they move to only Radha & Prem track?
Very difficult situation currently... radha lost her hearing ability... Now Prem tries to help her  ... This might be worth watching...
anjs thumbnail
Prem deserves this shit coming from someone, So i am happy Radha's mom is being stern. Though i didnt like when she taunted Madhuri about her second marriage, but apart from that i liked what she told MAdhuri, cause of both of Madhuri's kids doesnt have a single adjusting bone.

I wouldve been happy with Anvita and her modern life style, if she hadnt made her in-laws life so difficult. Same is with Prem, hated him when he spent the night at Deepika's house.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Did veena jagtap appeared in any other serial before ?
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Did veena jagtap appeared in any other serial before ?

No.  But her instagram bio says host and dancer I think 
anjs thumbnail
whats up with Prem... at one side he is assuring Deepika about his love n decision to marry her after a year, yet he is so shocked to hear Radha setting him free to marry Deepika.

btw, i didnt see the initially episodes, but had seen in a promo that Deepika made him sign some contract that if he doesn't divorce Radha within a year, all his property will be transferred to her name ?

If so, then maybe he is just buying time to reverse the contract and wants to stay married to Radha.
crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Watched today's episode. .. isn't it going sooo fast
crazzykuri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rucha21

Kay zala mahaepisode madhe

Mahaepisode- 
Prem asked Mr. Nimbalkar to tell any story of Lord Shri krishna.
Radha la right ear ne thode thode aiku yayala lagale.
Radha put condition to Prem that he should marry Dipika. Then only she will be ready to go for her ear operation. Prem confused. ...

BUT next episode  - Eye rolling ... Prem & radha love scene...
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazzykuri

Mahaepisode- 
Prem asked Mr. Nimbalkar to tell any story of Lord Shri krishna.
Radha la right ear ne thode thode aiku yayala lagale.
Radha put condition to Prem that he should marry Dipika. Then only she will be ready to go for her ear operation. Prem confused. ...

BUT next episode  - Eye rolling ... Prem & radha love scene...

missed the precap, what love was there ? Prem is really confusing, he wants to stall the divorce but for what ? Does he love Radha n wants to stay married to her and finding a way to break off Dipika without jeopardizing his business ? If not then why is he adamant to stay married if gonna divorce her later ??
crazzykuri thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

missed the precap, what love was there ? Prem is really confusing, he wants to stall the divorce but for what ? Does he love Radha n wants to stay married to her and finding a way to break off Dipika without jeopardizing his business ? If not then why is he adamant to stay married if gonna divorce her later ??

No Prem didn't say that he want divorce...Radha is madly asking him to marry Dipika else she will not do any treatment... and Prem said to Dipika that "mala he patat nahi... & also he is aware that how radha is caring for him... & radha vedi ahe... ase pan mhanala"