IshRa OS: Pyaar Ka Maksat epilogue updated on pg7 (21/05)

srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all, back with an IshRa OS, not based on the show.. 

NOTE
This is to inform all my readers and writers that as my sem exams have started I won't be able update any of my stories. Will be back after my exams. 

For writers, due to my exams I won't be able to read your updates on time. Please do continue sending me pms, I will read when I get time and please bear with short and late comments.

Love ❤️
Rithika

Scroll down for OS
Edited by srithika - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srithika thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

Raman Kumar Bhalla, he was only sixteen when his mother left him with the responsibility of 4 sisters, Simmi, Vandita, Mihika and Rinki. His father left them for another women. From that day his life was for his sisters only. He loved them from the moon to back. He is so rude and tough for the outside world, especially towards the youngsters of their society, because he don't want anyone to flirt with his sisters.

Ishita Iyer, a dentist by profession, used to run behind Raman like a puppy. She calls him Ravan Kumar for his khadus nature, but he gave a damn to her. She even proposed Raman like a number of times, but each time he turned her down.

Simmi Bhalla aka Simmi Khurana, first sister of Raman, got pregnant by her professor Parmeet Khurana, who was twenty years elder than her. With no other way Raman agreed to get them married, but didn't let anyone know about the reason as he didn't want to spoil the future of his other sisters, and even made Simmi swear on him not tell anything to others.

Vandita Bhalla aka Vandita Balachandran Iyer, second sister of Raman, in a relationship with Balachandran Iyer. She eloped with him thinking Raman don't love them and forced Simmi to marry Param for his business deal. No one knows where and with whom she is.

Mihika Bhalla and Rinki Bhalla, third and forth sister of Raman. Both are very possessive about Raman. They don't want their Bhai to love anyone except them and their sisters.

Balachandran Iyer aka Bala, brother of Ishita. In relationship with Vandu.

Mr Vishwanathan Iyer, father of Ishu and Bala, Chennai based business man. Loving and caring father. But lil bit orthodox.

Mrs Madhavi Iyer, mother of Ishu and Bala, loves her children beyond limits 

Scroll down for OS..

Edited by srithika - 6 years ago
srithika thumbnail
PYAAR KA MAKSAT

Mihika and Rinki were on their way back home, but they were lost. Lost in the thoughts of the conversation that they heard a little back.

"Ye kya bhai bhai laga kar baite ho.. I'm telling you don't get this much attached to him. Once he get married he will forget you.. Then you can't manage.." one of their friends commented get irritated by their bhai mantra

But this shook them,they were scared. It sounded so wrong to them, he was their bhai, how can he love someone else, he is supposed to love and pamper them only.

They reached home, which was silent since the absence of their sisters. But today they weren't bothered about it.

Mihika - Rinki kya sach mein bhai hume bhool jayegi?? Aisa nahi hoga na. Iss Raina bhi na kuch bhi bakwas karthi hai.

Rinki - Haan Miku mein bhi ye hi soch rahi hum. Par ye sach hosakthe hai na. See jiju and Vandu dii, both loved each other and jiju left his family for dii na.

That's when they noted the word LOVE'. An idea sparked in their stupid brains.

Mihika - Then lets get bhai married to the one whom he hates the most. Then he won't love her and will be ours forever.

Rinki - Do you think bhai will agree??

Mihika - We will make him agree..

Both smirked and hi-fi ed.

Days passed, both sisters were in search of their future bhabhi. That's when they saw Ishita and Raman fighting standing in the centre of road, in full Ravan Kumar and JKR mode. Mihika and Rinki had an evil smirk in their lips.

Next two days they were full busy in finding the whereabouts of Ishita. After collecting all the things about Ishita both stood in front of their bhai for making him agree for this so called marriage.

Rinki - Bhai humme aapse kuch kehna hai..

Raman was working in his laptop. Without moving his eyes from it he said

Raman - Haan bolo..

Mihika snatched the laptop from him and glared at him. He held his ears and said

Raman - Sorry.. bolo kya bolna hai meri pyaari behno ko..

Rinki - Bhai.. shaadi karlo..

She said in a go and closed her eyes. Raman was like what the hell.

Raman shouted - Kya??

Mihika - Haan bhai.. humne bhabi ko choose karliya.. aap bas shaadi karlo unse..

Raman was shocked would be an understatement.

Raman - Aap dono ka dimaag kharab hai kya.. kya bakwas kar rahe ho.. jaavo yahan se.. mere paas faltu wakth nahi hai..

Rinki - We are serious bhai..

After a lot of persuasion, Raman agreed to see the girl,but MiNki made him swear on them that he won't reject. Finally they kept the photo in his room and went out. 

Seeing Ishita's photo Raman ki maan mein ladoo phoota. Eventhough he had rejected her, made her cry he loved her. He rejected her because he knows how possessive MiNki are, they won't allow him to marry her. So he didn't wanted to give her any hopes. But seeing MiNki themselves asking him to marry her he was the happiest man alive. He tried Ishita's number but it came switch off.

MiNki had talked everything to Mr Iyer, he was happy with the proposal. They convinced him to have direct wedding because they were damn sure that if IshRa would meet each other they would create ruckus and cancel the wedding.

On the other hand, Ishita left to Chennai. She was sitting in her room and crying remembering her last confrontation with Raman.

FLASHBACK

Ishu was sitting in the park listening to music, suddenly Raman came from no where and pulled her towards his by her arms. She was shocked at his sudden action, but calmed down seeing him. He was glaring at her. She had never seen him this angry, she gulped nervously.

Raman - How many times should I tell you that I don't love you.. Tumme samjh mein nahi aati..

People around began to notice them, she was embarrassed.

Ishu - Please Raman, everyone are noticing us.

Raman - Kya huwa, feeling embarrassed?? Mujhe bhi aisa hi huwa tha..

He threw some cards and flowers on her face. Ishu was crying by that time.

Raman - Tumse kitne baar kaha mera peecha chod tho.. par aaj tumne sari hadd par karli.. aise office mein, tumme koi sharam nahi hai..

Ishu - Meine kuch nahi ki..

Raman - Chup!!

Ishu - Sach mein kuch nahi kiya Raman..

Raman - Oh really, then what's this..

Ishu saw that and said, "This isn't for you.. chilane ke pehle teek se dekliya karo.. This is for Raman Arora, and in my knowledge you are Raman Bhalla.."

Raman - Yeah whatever!!

That attitude irked and hurt Ishu so much. She couldn't withstand that insult.

Ishu - Aaj tak mein ek kutte ke taraf aapke peeche peeche aayi.. and what I got in return, insults.. I can't take this anymore. I can't live each day killing my self respect. It's over, everything is over!! Agar aapko mujhe aapki zindagi mein nahi chahiye toh, fine mujhe bhi nahi.. I'm going back, kabhi wapas nahi aavungi..

She ran away from there. It was the last day they saw each other. After that she came back to Chennai.

Due to her anger on Raman, when Appa and Amma asked her for marriage she said even without knowing the name of the groom.

Next day is her wedding, according to kundali and groom's sisters request there was no engagement so she doesn't even who she is gonna get married to.

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Ishu(*crying*) - I still love you Raman kaash aap ye samjh pate.. Abh sab haath se nikal gayi.. Within few hours I'm gonna become someone's wife, mujhe ye tak nahi pata ki mein kise shaadi karne jaa rahi hum..

She was sobbing to herself. In this second, she was missing her brother, she was more than a brother for her, he was her adviser her well-wisher..

Ishu - Kaash anna atleast aap yahan hoti.. aapne apni princess ko akle chod diya na..

Thus she spend one more sleepless night.

Next day she was decked up in her heavy mehroon bridal lehenga, looking ethereal, the most beautiful bride, but her smile.. it was artificial, it didn't reach her eyes. Soon she was brought to mandap by her amma and cousins. All were busy teasing her but she was lost some where.

Raman was sitting in the mandap, dressed in white veshti and shirt. He saw Ishu and was mesmerised. He was feeling pride that the world's beautiful bride is his, going to be his wife.

Soon she was made sit by his side. Panditji began his mantras, they took the pheres, Raman filled her partition, a tear fell from her eyes thinking now she belong to someone else. Soon Raman made her wear the taali. Ishu and Raman were made stand facing each other to exchange the garland, this is the first time she is gonna see that man, who is now her husband. She looked up shocked would be an understatement. She thought she is imagining him.

Panditji announced them as man and wife. This brought her out of trance, she was shocked knowing that it's Raman she is married to. She so wanted to talk to him but they didn't even get a single lone time, every time they were surrounded by someone or the other.

Finally the night came, Raman was sitting in the honeymoon suite waiting for Ishu, soon Ishu came inside with a glass of milk. Raman walked towards her, she gave him the milk and touched his feet. He made her stand. Both were seeing each other, their eyes were speaking volumes, her were complaining while his were apologising. Ishu broke the eye lock.

Ishu - Why did you marry me Raman? I don't want your pity Raman..

Raman - I married you because I love you..

Ishu was shocked to hear this. Her heart stopped for a second, she was staring at him as if she saw a ghost. She was so happy, so wanted to hug him, but the hurt and anger over powered her. She held his collar and asked

Ishu - Ye kaisa pyaar hai Raman? When I was running behind you felt nothing and now you claim that you love me.. This is ridiculous!!

Raman - Ishita tumme sach mein lagtha hai, mein jhoot bol raha hum.. No yaar I really love, in fact I always loved you and I will always love you.

Ishu - Aapko mein bewkoof lagtha hum, ye kya naya natak hai?? she shouted

Raman told everything, how possessive MiNki are about him and they won't allow him to marry her, he didn't want to destroy her life by telling his love for her.

Ishu(*hugging him*)- Aap kabhi mujhe chodongi nahi na..

Raman - Kabhi nahi.. Promise!!

That night the two lovers became one, two bodies and one soul.

Months passed, IshRa love bloomed. All were happy except two. They couldn't see their bhai happy because of someone else.

It was three months after IshRa marriage, Raman was in his office when Ishu called him.

Raman - Kya baath hai Mrs Bhalla, mujhe itna miss kar rahe ho??

Ishu - Raman miss viss kuch nahi, aaj aap please jaldi ghar vapas aana, aapke liye ek surprise hai

Raman - Ji madam!! Jaldi aajavunga.. Love you!!

Ishu - Love you too!!

Call ended. Both were every happy unknown to the storm that gonna hit their happy life.

Raman reached house and walked to his room. MiNki walked to him.

Raman - Ishita kahan hai?

Rinki - Abh aap humse kyun baath karoge.. aapko abh sirf aapka biwi chahiyena

Raman - Aisa kuch nahi hai.. aap dono mereliye sab se important ho

Mihika - Really, then aap hamare liye kuch bhi karege??

Raman - Of course

Mihika - Pakka!! Aapko hamare kasam..

Raman - Promise.. abh bolo kya chahiye..

Rinki - Aapko hum important hai yaa uss Isheeta bhaabhi important hai??

Raman(seeing Ishu not around) - Aap dono

Mihika - Then throw her out.. humme woh pasand nahi hai

Raman shouted - Mihika!!

Rinki - Dekha meine kaha na abh aapko sirf uss Isheeta hi chahiye.. abh aap humse pyaar nahi karthi..

Raman(mellowed down) - Aisa nahi hai baccha

Rinki - We don't wanna hear anything.. you throw her out or we will go out of this house..

They heard a loud noise, Raman turned and saw a stunned Ishu, tears were flowing from her eyes. She walked towards Raman.

Ishu - Kuch bolo Raman..

Raman was silent, Ishu got her answer.

Ishu - Aap sacch mein chahthiho ki mein chali jaavu..

Still Raman was silent. Ishu walked towards the cupboard and packed her stuffs and walked out of the room. Raman followed her.

Raman - Ishita mein tumhe chod deti hum..

Ishu - Chodne keliye decide karliya toh kahan chodne se kya farak.. mein khud chali jaavungi, I don't need your fake love and care.

Saying this Ishu walked out only to be bumped into someone. She looked at the person and hugged him crying bitterly in his embrace. All were shocked by her sudden action.

Ishu - Anna, mujhe yahan se lejavona please..

She pleaded him, Bala couldn't see him princess like this. He side hugged her. Raman and MiNki saw Vandu standing behind Bala. They understood that Bala is Vandu's husband and Ishita's brother. Fear engulfed Raman, what if Bala do the same to his sister?

Bala spoke glaring Raman - Tumne jo meri behan ke saath kiya, kabhi mein tumme maaf nahi karungi. Lekin daro math tumhari galthi ki sassa tumhari behan ko nahi dungi.. Kyunki mein tum nahi hum..

Bala - Chalo Ishu..

Bala went away taking Ishu and Vandu with him.

Raman was broken seeing this. BaNdu and Ishu reached Chennai. Amma and appa were hell angry on Raman and MiNki. But they consoled Ishu. Ishu was in her room crying and crying. Bala and Vandu were trying to console her.

Ishu - I thought this is the most beautiful day of my life, mein maa banewali hum. Har ladki ki zindagi ki saabse best din, but meri dekho worst day of my life. He promised me anna, he promised me that woh kabhi meri haath nahi chodengi, sab jhoot hai, his love his care everything was his bloody facade. Sab jhoot hai..

BaNdu were shocked at the sudden relevation. All tried to console her but in vain, this emotional turmoil took a toll over her and she fainted. Doctor examined her and said she fainted due to stress and it's not good for her and the baby.

Iyers decided to send Ishu to Australia with Vandu and Bala, as it will help her forget everything and move on. Vandu cut all the ties with Raman, Mihika and Rinki.

Ishu gave birth to a baby girl, Ruhi..
Vandu gave birth to Shravu.

4 YEARS LATER:

Mihika was married to Mihir and Rinki to Neil. They were happy in their lives. Raman was in a shell, he neither speaks to anyone nor smiles. He was living a life of zombie. Mihika and Rinki were guilty for their deeds but they couldn't do anything. They tried connecting Appa, but he denied stating,
"My daughter is better off without him.."

It was Rinki's god bharai. After lots of pleading, Simmi some how made Vandu agree to come for it. But Ishu made Vandu to swear on Ruhi that she will say anything about her and Ruhi.

Ishu, Ruhi, Bala, Vandu and Shravu reached Chennai airport. IshRu went to Iyer Mansion while Bala went to Mumbai to drop Vandu and Shravu.

Vandu reached Bhalla house, all were happy seeing her back. But she refused to interact with anyone except Simmi. All tried different ways to know about Ishita from Vandu but couldn't.

Raman was passing by and saw Vandu's phone, he saw the wallpaper. It was Ishu and Vandu standing together. He kept the phone back and rushed to his room. He opened her cupboard and took out her saree and cried hugging it. That's when something fell on him. He saw an envelop. He opened it and what he saw made him shock to no ends.

It was the pregnancy report of Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla, stating POSITIVE.

He remembered how excited she was and wanted him to come home early. He shouted in pain. All rushed to him. Mihika tried to touch him when he shrugged it off. She was shocked. He wasn't allowing Mihika and Rinki near him. He saw Vandu standing far off, it pricked him seeing his own sister's indifference but he knew he deserves it. He walked towards her and hugged her crying in her embrace. She couldn't see her brother broken so she hugged him back and rubbed him back consoling him.

Raman - Ye saach hai.. he asked showing the report

All were shocked seeing the positive pregnancy report. MiNki were feeling more guilty. Vandu couldn't say anything she just nodded her head and walked out taking Shravu before they could ask her anything.

Raman broke down, he was cursing himself

"Mein kitna bura hum. I made the most beautiful day of our the worst nightmare. I'm the worst husband anyone could get. Pati kehlene keliye bhi layak nahi hum.. sirf pati nahi baap, baap kehlene keliye bhi laayak nahi hum. I'm the worst dad. Meri biwi bacchi, mujhe ye tak nahi pata hai ki mujhe beta hai ya beti.."

He was cursing himself. SiMiNki couldn't see him like this.

They took Raman with them to Chennai and were standing in front of Iyer Mansion. They rang the bell when Ishita opened the door. She was shocked to see them standing there. Soon she composed herself and shouted

Ishita - Bhabhi aapke ghar se kuch log aayi hai..

Raman was broken when she failed to acknowledge him. But he knows he deserves this.

Hearing Ishu all came out, Bala was hell angry seeing them and was about to shout when Shravu and Ruhi came out.

Ruhi saw many unknown people standing there. She walked to Raman and tucked his shirt when he bend down. She pecked his cheek. All were shocked seeing the scene in front of them because Ruhi was never this comfortable with any strangers. Vandu gulped seeing Bala glaring her. Ishu rushed towards them and pulled Ruhi towards her.

Ruhi - Kya mumma, mein bas uss uncle ko kisse de rahi dhi..

Ishu asked Amma to take Ruhi and Shravu inside.

Ishu - Abh kya karne yahan aayiye Mr Bhalla?? Oh sorry aapka sisters bhi haina.. aaj kya chahiye unlogon ko.. Do whatever you want but don't you dare come near by daughter.

Raman - Ishi.. Ishita humari beti..

Ishu - Kabardar Mr Bhalla, woh meri beti sirf meri.. Don't you dare say that she is yours..

Mihika intefered - Bhabhi we are sorry, humme pata hai sorry is not the enough but hamari galthi ki sassa bhai ko math do..

Ishu - Mein koyi saman nahi hum, when you need you use it and after use throw it away. Pehle you turned down by proposals because your sisters won't accept then married me because your sisters wanted, then threw me out when they asked you to choose between me and them and now want me again. Do you want me to believe you. Just get lost, I hate you Raman I hate you!!!

Raman and others walked out defeated. That's when Ruhi shouted and ran towards him and hugged him tight crying bitterly.

Ruhi - Papa I'm so sorry papa.. Please math jaavo iss stupid Shravu ne kaha aap itna din mujhse milne nahi aaye na isiliye to show that I'm angry I should call you uncle, isiliye meine aisa kiya.. I'm sorry papa, please mujhe chodke math jaavo.

Raman hugged her tight. All were crying seeing this heart touching seen.

Raman - Mein aapni princess ko chodkar kahi nahi jaaraha hum.. Abh papa will stay with his princess

Bala signaled Vandu to take Ruhi inside, but Ruhi refused to leave her papa. After lot of assuring from her papa Ruhi went inside. Raman walked towards Ishu.

Raman - Mujhe pata hai mein joh tumhare saat kiya woh galat nahi gunna hai.. But ek chance dedo. Tumhari saari dard mitane keliye.. Please mere liye nahi toh hamari Ruhi keliye..

All looked at Raman as if how he know Ruhi's name when he said, "I know because I wanted to name my daughter Ruhi.."

Raman continued - I know you still love me nahi toh you wouldn't have told Ruhi about her papa, joh papa papa kelane keliye layak nahi, but still you did.. Bas ek chance do, I will erase all your pain and will it with all my love.

Ishu closed her eyes, tears were flowing continuously from her eyes.

Ishu - Its true that I still love you but I don't have anything in me to trust you again Raman.. But still I will give you a chance "SIRF RUHI KELIYE.."

I don't want Ishita to forgive Raman so easily, that's why ended like this. Hope each character was justified😊

PS: Hope you all like. Please do hit like button and share your view!! I don't know how it turned out to be so please let me know..
Waiting for your feedback.Epilogue will be based on it😊

Love 
Rithika❤️

Edited by srithika - 5 years ago
dt_kp_fan_club thumbnail
Malayalam movie Hitler 😛😛
srithika thumbnail

Originally posted by: dt_kp_fan_club

Malayalam movie Hitler😛😛

Not fully based on it 😊
srithika thumbnail
Updated the os..
Phew!! pretty long one
Have a look and give your valuable feedback
Ruurmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome story
But you can update one more os of this story
I will love to read further 
How raman convence ishita and all

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
it was interesting story
mihika rinki were cruel but they later realised their fault
waiting for the epilogue
continue soon
best of luck for ur exam
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
it's such a different story.the possessive sisters minki got married to ishita whom raman supposed to hate to not lose their brother.but surprising that raman actually loved ishita. sad that raman had to leave ishita for his sister's.meeting ishita and their daughter and minki realizing mistake...Raman apologizing were emotional. ishita giving a chance to raman only for ruhi was the best ending
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's an fantastic os di.
And actually it's a different concept.
Totally loved it so much
Loved the way ishu runs after him for her proposal.
He denied her because of his sisters possessive towards him.
Then accept for the marriage because of his sisters.
Raman apologizing part is emotional.
Finally ishu accept his apologize and gave him a chance just for ruhi.
If possible u can continue this story di.
Thanz for the pm