Dance Champions

Faisal Vaishnavi

Beezy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yesterday's highlight was faisal and vaishnavi's performance.. I mean that was voodoo on another level!! Totally loved it and man can they both act... it was done so perfectly. The execution was on point. Tbh, during the early days of the show, I thought that they wouldn't last long in the competition, but their hardwork is finally paying off. I'm gonna root for them now, I hope they make it to the finals at least if not win this show. 😊

Just my opinion 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have been rooting for them from the start.
They are excellent well rounded dancers.  But I've noticed that they take some time to "warm up" and then bang bang bang...they come out with these amazing performances and then there is no stopping them.

I agree...their voodoo performance was the highlight this weekend.

They have the fan following...so If they can keep it up with the dance level...they can win this.
pakeezah thumbnail
Faizal seems like a fabulous person...too.
He is looking after his whole family and was so generous in accepting the accolades that went to Vaishnavi for that performance.

He never puts in a bad performance either. What is with 17 year olds these days? They're more mature and spiritual than full grown adults!!!
Beezy thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakeezah

Faizal seems like a fabulous person...too.

He is looking after his whole family and was so generous in accepting the accolades that went to Vaishnavi for that performance.

He never puts in a bad performance either. What is with 17 year olds these days? They're more mature and spiritual than full grown adults!!!

Same goes for vaishnavi as well. Initially( in jhalak too) she never got the accolades she deserved but heartily accepted the praises for faisal only. I'm glad they both are being equally treated now. They showed in the previous episodes how vaishnavi too is looking after her whole family. Faisal and vaishnavi both are gems, doing such big things in such a young age. Also Faisal's 19 😆
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly I didnt like F-V's performances when DC started but they have improved (especially Vaishnavi) in leaps and bounds plus Faisal has a solid vote bank. So they are extremely likely to win this competition.

Anyway with Aryan and KU out, top 3 are automatically F-V, Bir, and Piyush.