Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~PADMAAVAT UPDATES THREAD # 3 - AMAZON PRIME RELEASE 27TH March (Page 4)

LegolasGondolin IF-Sizzlerz
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 05 December 2017 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Offred

Originally posted by LegolasGondolin

WOHO.. GO GO SLB
Great that he aint meeting these CM's to listen to their crap talk. Most of them dont even know what the whole issue is about.

The Gujarat CM said they wont allow release of the film since they respect women.. W*F.. and yet films like Judwa 2 where the hero forceful kisses the heroine and keeps smacking her bum are allowed to release.

Let us not believe in any rumors.. The team has clarified that new release date will be locked after gujarat elections.

Golden words, Legolas. I'm so glad that Bhansali has the integrity to distance himself from the braindead CMs who have shamelessly used the controversy for their political gains. Worse yet, the election commission and the Supreme Court haven't taken any solid action against this slaughter of the constitution. 

And yes, Judwaa 2 was a sexist, ageist, trash fire that will have terrible societal consequences in the near future as it glorified and normalised problematic behaviour of men towards women. Angry

Not to mention movies like Kya Kool Hai Hum 3 and Mastizaade NEVER face any protests in this hypocritical country. 

The team is moving on cautiously I am sure they are planning things well.  I am sure BJP wont meddle with this after elections over. They already paid a price with the threats and had to sack some member who made controversial statements after the issue was reported worldwide.

Judwa 2 was one of the biggest hits from 2017. grand masti one also did good busines.. there were no protests then.. this is all just a ploy.BJP found the perfect way to have some election drama.

Sena had already raised issues and had gone silent, they became active again coming up with stupid stuff such as Khilji glorified shown as a romantic etc.

HINDU V MUSLIM also used as n excuse and these people cannot see Khilji defeating rajputs. just BJP promoting HINDUTVA stand.

I just hope CBFC certifies the film without cuts...

LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 05 December 2017 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Offred

Shocked

Nothing to do with Padmavati. I am 100 % sure.

The BH article clarifying SLB's stand stated that they will lock in new dates only after elections .
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 05 December 2017 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh5

It's terrible. And CBFC is purposely delaying the film because of election. Losers.
Hats off to SLB. 

No doubts about that. The 68 day rule was imposed ONLY for Padmavati. It was relaxed for the others
As per reports "Fukrey returns" was passed in 12 days.

LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 05 December 2017 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Not trying to come up with reasons. 
But I believe " Things always happens for a reason "

Maybe the shift was good, there is anticipation.

But imagine even if the film had released on December 1st. Sena wouldve disrupted screenings at least in some places. With the elections not over, BJP wouldn't have taken action.

Add to that the disruptions caused by natural calamity. Okhi Cyclone.

Heavy rains in Gujarat surat, TN, Mumbai and maharashtra..

Another cyclone coming up which will affect AP and WB ..

PADMAVATI collections wouldve been affected. 

Let us just hope for the best. When the film releases hopefully the audience accepts it and makes it a huge success. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh5HZAnita

LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 06 December 2017 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I agree Legolas! Things do happen for a reason. It wouldn't have been good if they continued with the release dates. There would hv been riots and all.

Simi was suppose to mediate with the Maharani I think. I hope all goes well with that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HZAnitaLegolasGondolin

HZAnita IF-Dazzler
HZAnita
HZAnita

Posted: 06 December 2017 at 6:54am | IP Logged
That is a good attitude, Legolas.  Besides, this film is going to be amazing no matter when it opens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LegolasGondolin

LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 06 December 2017 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh5

I agree Legolas! Things do happen for a reason. It wouldn't have been good if they continued with the release dates. There would hv been riots and all.

Simi was suppose to mediate with the Maharani I think. I hope all goes well with that.

Hey U guys can refer to me as LG ok. Legolas is long to type right?Wink

We have heard nothing more about the simi garewal mediation. I just hope it is happening in the background so that things can be set when elections are over.Smile

Yup Riots and attack on theaters by sena which will keep family audience away and also theaters may not screen the film and BJP/Police may not have taken any action because of elections.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh5

LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 06 December 2017 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Yeah true!! But this waiting game is so tough!!!!!! Wish we could get some hints from Shobha mam.

I hope the same that the team are doing some planning behinds the scene and besides Viacom is owned by mukesh Ambani. I'd be rather shocked if he doesn't come in between and solve this issue.

Go to top