Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: uroos

Awesome update

Waiting for next update
Where is saras suman and palomi  

Hai uroos,
Thanks for reading the story.
Yes, i will tell u in the upcoming parts.

Geethanatarajan thumbnail
Part -  10
Uma's eye were eagerly waiting for kanak. Everyone was there in the hall, but he feels like he was isolated. Each minutes becomes a year for him.
His whole body reacted in a different form, which is very new to him. Sudden cold pass through his body, he can realise, his every cell in his body.
Maasia notice uma, 
Maasisa: don't worry uma, ur wife will be here soon.
Uma smiles.
Bhabho arranges the things for rituals. Bhabho comes to maasisa, 
Bhabho: nandaji, shall we start the ceremony.
Maasisa: yes, we are all waiting for that. Yes we can.
Bhabho informs one of the girl, to bring kanak. Uma was very happy, after hearing that.
Shiv says to uma, in a lower voice.
Shiv: dhadhusa, bhabhisa is going come
Uma: sssh
After long silence, everyone looks at upstairs. Meena brings kanak, uma could not see because meena covered her again Uma tries to see kanak. Then meena moves aside, kanak was visible for everyone. 
Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty. She is wearing bright red lehenga with golden work, royal blouse with many kundan works, her dupatta with many gold work, and she covered her head by long net dupatta with royal works in the borders
From her head to toe, she filled with royal jewellery.
Her maang tikka that she wores on her forehead was gold and red and green mixed works that suited her a lot. Tip of maang tikka, her maang filled with sindoor. Nath was golden in colour, with few beads that looks classy and elegant. Her earing was heavy with lots of gold and kundan works.
She wears perfect neck piece with gold and stone work on that. Ranni haar with rajputi touch, that looks very royal. Her mangalsutra was much visible.
She wear bajuband in her upper arms is so classy. 
She is wearing different types of bangles which is so pretty in the beautiful hands. Her kamar bamdh was large and heavy with lots of rajasthani and rajputi works on that. Which perfectly fixs on her waist.
Her anklets covers everyone's attention.
Uma was totally mesmerized by kanak. She comes to the downstairs, her eye were down. She takes each step, one by one. Meena and rani holding kanak on both the sides. Her chandan ki mehek attracts uma 
Shiv looks at uma, 
Shiv: dhadhusa, u lost urself. Right
But shiv's words didn't reached uma's ears. Shiv shakes him dhadhasu... Dhadhusa.
Finally uma comes to his sense. He looks at shiv. 
Uma: did u say something!
Shiv: nothing.
Meena brings kanak to the center. Still kanak's eye were down. 
Everyone praises kanak's beauty. 
Maasisa: uma, ur wife is so pretty. 
Uma smiles, maasisa puts kaala teeka to kanak, kanak gets blessings from nanda. She blesses her by saying "saubhagyavati bhava"
Uma searches for her eye contact, but she never lift up her face.
Ved and vansh stands in the corner and looking at their sister.  
Bhabho and babasa brings varmala. She gives it to uma, he gets the varmala from her hand, then she gives it to kanak, kanak still standing like a statue. Then babasa makes her to hold it. 
Maasisa says we can start the varmala ritual. She ask kanak to put varmala to uma. Kanak holdings the varmala with eye down. Uma was looking at kanak, he never takes his eye from her, he was little upset that kanak didn't even look at him for second. Everyone waiting for kanak to put varmala to uma, but she reminds silence. Kanak was lost in her own world, how to accept a man who forced her, her hands becomes cold. Maasisa looks at uma. He is not having any words to say. Finally bhabho speaks
Bhabho: kanak beta, uma is waiting!!
Kanak looks at bhabho and she nods her head.
Then slowly kanak lifts her hands and she tries to put varmala on uma's neck, he bent down, and accept the varmala, everybody showers flowers on them. Uma looks at kanak and puts the varmala on her neck. Again everybody showers flowers on them.
Bhabho tied gathbandhan  and annouced them as husband and wife. 
Bhabho takes kanak's hand and give it to uma,
Bhabho: i am giving my precious child, in ur hands, pls take good care of her. 
Uma: i will take care of her, and he will protect her. She is my love and my heart, bhabho.

Tell ur comments guys.

DivyaBujji thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geeta ur so bad go ya giving so short updates anyway really very ncy update nxt part now oly plzzz
Divyaamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geethu am I reading or seeing on TV can't believe myself๐Ÿ˜†If kanak is looking like a princess how can uma take his eyes off ๐Ÿ˜‰.Kanydhan is very touching .Update soon Dr.It was awesome ๐Ÿ‘
Mansi_jg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Geeta awesome...love your detailed description about the kanak's royal rajasthani look, remind me of kanak's bidai in pushkar. It was really good, hope, to see loving kanum remarriage in the show. Thanks Greta for awesome ff plz update soon. 
Iceblue thumbnail
Geetha gi! Tusi sach may great ho! 
Really awesome progression of story. Love your detailed imagery and the handling of two settings at the same time! When is the female patient and Uma story coming soon?
Originally posted by: DivyaBujji

Geeta ur so bad go ya giving so short updates anyway really very ncy update nxt part now oly plzzz

Hai divya.
I am so sorry dear, next part will be a lenghty one. I promise.
Thank u so much for lovely comments
Originally posted by: Divyaamurali

Geethu am I reading or seeing on TV can't believe myself๐Ÿ˜†If kanak is looking like a princess how can uma take his eyes off ๐Ÿ˜‰.Kanydhan is very touching .Update soon Dr.It was awesome ๐Ÿ‘

Hai divya.
I am really blessed that ur enjoying the story.
Thank u so much for the beautiful comments
Edited by Geethanatarajan - 6 years ago