Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maher31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Having mixed emotion that the show is over and will have to bid farewell to this forum. This is the 1st show's forum in which I participated even though I had few posts as I lost interest in the show some time ago. But I must say I enjoyed the discussion with others more than the show. It's also going to be the last show in which I have been involved in the forum as I do not intend to get into another show. Queenkordeilia, I must say that you are really a good observant as many times you have brought up topics such as the ages of the characters before and after the leap. I think you should become a detective like Sherlock Holmes. I did not watch the last episode yet as I was more interested in watching the draws of the 2018 World Cup. Queenkordeilia, I know you live in the UK but I assume you are in England and your team has got Tunisia, Panama and Belgium in your group. Sad to bid farewell to all but good luck to everyone in all aspects. Enjoy World Cup 2018 next summer.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Maher. You've raised some really great points throughout the show as well. Great minds think alike. You don't say much but when you do, it makes a whole lot of sense. Going to miss your comments.
And yes, I live in England but I usually support Germany in the WC.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello!!! Anyone home? Or has everyone disappeared????
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm here! I'm entering my exam period so I have no idea when I'll be able to work on the next update for my FF.
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's really sad.
. I'm dying to read the next part 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's cool. Disappearing for some time fine. I thought everyone had abandoned the forum. 

All the best for your exam.