Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

Iron man is what made me hook to Marvel world

and if they dare to minimize IRON MAN /TONY STARK...

that will be real disappointment...from them...

same . But I have a feeling they r going to overhype Captain America. I am still excited. These are two last appearances of Tony Stark. Marvel is going to lose so many talented people after these two movies. But then it'sa decade since all this started.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Go captain he looks yum yum:D
Its gone b huge n im loving it atleast in d trailer captain looks d hero;) n im glad unlike in all the other marvel superhero movie Iron man is not shoved down our throat:D i love him bt still seeing in every damn mov is irritating!
Spidy's new suit is good bt still wish it was andrew!
And Loki is there:D
May 2018 come cant wait!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am both excited and wary of all the MCU characters being in one film. But if anyone can pull it off Marvel can. Take notes, DC except for Wonder Woman. 
I don't think they will minimize Tony Stark. Iron Man is far too popular for that. It will be a good riff off between Tony and Steve Rogers. But I am concerned how they will give all characters a plot. Or the entire movie could be PWP. 
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am waiting for this one!!!!! this one will rock also its the last avengers series i guess so it willl definetly be awesome😃🥳
dc should learn from marvel sucide squad was so shitty
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yass, exactly what I wanted.
Bearded Cap with his A team of Nat, Buck nd Falcon getting the prominence they deserve...thank god for the Russos👏

Now just don't kill Steve at the end of it💔
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Will not watch trailer... kaun hold krega excitement May 2018 tak.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bakwaas trailer.. MCU ki movies chahe jitni bekaar ho...Kam se kam trailer toh theek thaak hote the.. is baar toh wo bhi nahi ho paya inse..
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They better not sideline Tony to glorify Cap and I'm good
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Marvel is bae ❤️ Waited so long for this trailer and was super excited. Loved it!!!!!!!!!! May 2018 come soon!!!
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
this is gonna be huge - everybloody one is here - my favs ofc. -  Captain America, Winter soldier-bucky, iron man ,thor,black panther and ohhh new spiderman costume is too LIT and all of the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY TEAM TOO AS BONUS and shiny bring it on this is gonna be a blockbuster  Edited by DEFOM - 6 years ago